Mar 23,2015
By: 'ILIAS'
Mar 23,2015
After leaving from the flat i was renting i was waiting for the deposit. In the tenancy agreement there was a term on the deposit saying that they have to give me my deposit back in 10 days, unless they have a claim. If they have a claim they have to inform me about the claim in 10 days. Nothing of that happened and when i was asking them about the deposit they were saying i can legally claim the deposit in 3 months and 2 weeks. I also forgot some clothes in the flat, so i called the agent in Horley and asked her to call the new tenant and ask when i can pick them up. Her answer was : 'You left your clothes and you want me to spend my personal time calling about them.' And when i got upset she hang up the phone!!!

Choices