Mar 19,2015
Daniel
By: 'Johnathon of Birmingham City Centre'
Mar 19,2015
My property expert is John. From the moment contact was made with John, he has been so supportive. He is quiet, polite, reliable, efficient and compassionate about his job. John has been very patient with me and has helped me on many occassions. I could not have coped without him. A very big Thank You goes out to John for being there for me.

Loveyourpostcode.com is certainly a new experience for me and I would recommend them if selling a property. This is certainly a fantastic concept and seems to work very well. Well done and well thought out.
Fantastic price compared to other agents in Central Birmingham. Professional photos, free epc and floor plan, 3 tabled offers within the first viewing, premium listing and featured on rightmove. No agency comes remotely close.

loveyourpostcode