Mar 18,2015
By: 'Bala'
Mar 18,2015
I am so delighted with my house purchase via Foxtons Harrow Branch. Especially Hexin He's effort in securing the deal was impeccable. I went through tough time with the Mortgage Bank surveyors who undervalued the property but Hexin helped me with the relevant comparables and managed to secure me a good price for the property.

Throughout the entire process I was kept updated with the progress from the seller's side and even the completion of the property purchase was first communicated to me by Hexin.

I would definitely recommend my friends to use Foxtons for any future property dealings and in particular I would definitely ask for Hexin in my future house purchases and dealings.

A big Thank You Hexin, without you I don't think I would have purchased this property, Thank you so much.

Foxtons