Mar 16,2015
By: 'SPGN'
Mar 16,2015
This has been the WORST agency I have ever used in my life, I do not recommend it at all. I rent one of their properties for nearly 2 years and they always were very rude...it is a shame that this kind of people have property management business in the UK. I paid my rent punctually every month and when I left the flat very clean and in perfect conditions, they treated me really bad, that was completely unfair, and even worst, they did not want to give me back my deposit, always giving excuses and lies. It took 3 months to have the deposit back, and not the full amount, from ‚£550, they gave me ‚£400...unfortunately, it was really hard for me to continue fighting for my rights since I had to leave the UK because I finished my studies, hence, having phone conversations with misogynist people was really exhausting. I wanted to dispute my full deposit (I was in my right) but they never gave me the TDS number, it seems that they do not protect the money of the deposits, which is completely illegal.

Please, BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY!!!!,