Mar 13,2015
By: 'JH'
Mar 13,2015
We cannot comment on the agent as a whole but we had dealings with Robin Jones. We were interested in purchasing and agricultural property and to be honest we have never met such an arrogant or ignorant person involved with dealing with the public. Robin Jones rarely answer the telephone as I\'m sure he felt he was too important to deal with the public and in fact I\'m sure he actually thought he was doing you a favour by giving you his permission to purchase a property!
There was nothing they could do to change our mind. Robin Jones rarely answer the telephone as I\'m sure he felt he was too important to deal with the public and in fact I\'m sure he actually thought he was doing you a favour by giving you his permission to purchase a property!
Attached Files