Mar 13,2015
By: 'Jonathan Aylwin'
Mar 13,2015
Paul and Lisa are quite simply a joy to deal with. Not only are they consumately professional, diligent and knowledgeable, but are extremely pleasant people. I have found them fair and reasonable in all aspects of our relationship over the last two to three years, and always willing to offer sensible advice based on many years of experience. As an overseas landlord I cannot overstate the importance of trust in those you deal with, and I always feel as though Paul and Lisa are looking after my interests. They also have well-established relationships with numerous service providers, all of whom have been consistently professional and trustworthy. In short I strongly recommend Paul Lee & Co.
Paul\'s fees are market-based, and offer excellent value for money. I appreciate that the letting charge covers the whole service, excepting necessary outside services (such as an inventory clerk, gas and electrical safety checks etc), and terms of business are made clear up front.

Paul Lee & Company