Mar 13,2015
By: 'Nalini'
Mar 13,2015
I have visited One Click Home (320 High Road, Leyton, London E10) on Wednesday 11 March. This was not a planned visit - nor was I ever aware that they ever existed!! I just happen to be walking through the area before going to the library (which was my main idea of visiting the Leyton area).

There are many Estate Agents in the area, but for whatever reason, I chose to go in One Click Home. I was politely welcomed by Mr Faruq Hameed and mentioned that I was planning to let my home. I was dealt with in a very professional, friendly and expert manner. I was (and am) extremely impressed with the way matters took off - Mr Hameed visited my home on that very day and went straight into action.

I am indeed pleased with the way he has handled my situation - especially as I am being kept informed every step of the way. Hopefully, One Click Homes, and in particular Mr Hameed, will bring about a fruitful and positive outcome in getting the
ight people to rent my beautiful home. Also I hope that who ever rents my home will be extremely happy - just like we were. Many thanks.

1 Click Homes