Mar 13,2015
Kim
By: 'Hobbs'
Mar 13,2015
Kim was absolutely brilliant - she stayed on top I things the whole time, kept us informed throughout, , using different methods like email and phone which was really helpful when juggling work and move and can't always pick up immediately. I'd thoroughly recommend her. Thankyou

Tim was v professional and helped us negotiate a few offers and sales. Thankyou.

Jo from Westbury office was also brilliant showing us 99 Lake Rd and helping us understand the process and what might be needed to progress an offer and mortgage. I'd thoroughly recommend her!

We did have one agent (young male who showed us Lake Rd) who showed us round a few properties who was quite laissez-faire, just let us wander around the whole without him while he checked his mobile phone and barely engaged. There is a fine line between crowding a customer and leaving them to explore alone. I'm not sure I wouldve wanted and agent to do the same at my house. Not v impressive.

CJ Hole