Mar 13,2015
By: 'Xxbubblexxgumxx'
Mar 13,2015
I have rented a property with them for 3 years, I have had damp in my living room & child's bedroom for 2 years that I have complained about every 2 weeks for the 2 years, nothing has been done even though my child was hospitalised with breathing problems which was partly down to the the damp, I informed Kendricks & still nothing was done, hospital said that it needed to be fixed a.s.a.p. After informing Kendricks still nothing was done, called a health inspector round who said that it should have been sorted months ago & that he would send them a nice letter because they could get funny if it was pushed too much & even go as far as eviction. 1 week went by I was sent a copy of the letter that the health inspector sent to Kendricks which was polit & simple. The very next day I recived an eviction notice from Kendricks. I have sought legal advise but until the laws change there is nothing I can do!!

Branch - Brighton, BN2