Mar 10,2015
By: '34 Bluecoat Close'
Mar 10,2015
The very first day I attended the property, at the start of our contract, there was no furniture, beds and the place was an absolute state. We were assured that this was not their fault and that it would be sorted out immediately, fair enough. Unfortunately this has become a pattern and the disinterest and lack of communication we've experienced has been appalling.

Other minor issues such as not being compensated for those first 2 weeks, which they'd promised some form of, and other issues such as promising this and that (handymen being sent out) only to never have that come about, despite repeated assurances. We are currently 3 weeks into a house that has limited to no electricity on certain floors, and no means to wash our clothes. This has been repeatedly brought up and they have repeatedly lied to us about who's fault it is and set dates which have come and gone for repairs. Every time I've rung them they have been polite and reassuring but this can only go on for so long as they seem to just be saying anything to placate us in an attempt to swerve any accountability for their actions.

If it is genuinely not their fault as they keep saying then I would criticize them for appalling organisation and would suggest actually opening some form of communication. For example after ringing them at 11:41am today I was told they would ring back in half an hour with the answers required. Two and a bit hours later I had to ring them, again, to be told sheepishly that they'd forgotten to ring back.

Thanks