Mar 09,2015
By: 'Matthew Coplestone'
Mar 09,2015
I have had my property let with Andrews for 2 years now and I would certainly recommend and use them again. I had another local well publicised
ival letting agent look at the property before making my decision and they were super aggressive in their selling approach. Hence I went with Andrews, a much more friendly and personable agent.

This was the first time I have used a letting agent and the whole process has been very simple, not daunting at all. Even though I am now selling the property so their services are no longer required they have been very professional and in particular Ben Nichols has been full of good advice and more than happy to spend time explaining all my options.

Andrews