Mar 04,2015
By: 'Lesley'
Mar 04,2015
I received a good, professional service from the staff at Heritage, especially Chris who was my main contact. The references were done quickly and I was kept up to date. I am very happy with my new house, thank you.
I agree the fees would be fine if there are 2 or more adult tenants. However there was only me, so I would have preferred the fees to reflect the fact that only one reference had to be carried out.
By: Sharon Parnell
Mar 04, 2015
Thank you Lesley, for your kind words about my colleague Chris Turvey. Your feedback is important to us. It is good to know you are happy with the service provided by Chris / Heritage Lettings Team. Please do not hesitate to contact if you require any further information, throughout your tenancy. Kind Regards Sharon Parnell, Residential Lettings Manager 01926 859216, sharon.parnell@heritageproperty.co.uk

Heritage Property