Mar 04,2015
By: 'Mr Ian Bateman'
Mar 04,2015
I walked into the Reeds Rains branch in Dinnington, Sheffield and was greeted by a very friendly member of staff, namely Liz March. I told Liz I was thinking about selling my house and I wanted as much information as possible before I signed up for anything. Liz was so professional and helpful and I felt totally at ease and felt I could trust her. She gave me all the information I needed and more, and I went a head a booked in a home visit with Andrea Snook.

That afternoon Liz telephoned me to touch base with everything and to confirm Andrea's visit.
She also sent me e.mails with some really good advice about what to do when selling your home.

I have tonight signed on the dotted line for Reed Rains to sell my home after a really successful home visit from Andrea. She was very friendly, professional, informative and most of all she was very truthful.
I know estate agents can get some bad press but all I can say is if youre in the vicinity and selling a home then I would more than you go and see Liz March and Andrea Snook and Reeds Rains , dinnington. Thank you so much for all you have done for me..... Mr Ian Bateman

Reeds Rains