Mar 03,2015
By: 'C Brown'
Mar 03,2015
I Have been on Red Properties Client/Tennant list for the past 3 years and would highly recommend them. I have rented a few properties through Red's Letting Agents over the years and since dealing with them I would be loth to go anywhere else. All the staff starting with The manager Glen Ferguson to his excellent team have shown the utmost professionalism, expertise , & professional courtesy throughout. It is hard to pick one particular employee for a special mention, as they are all fantastic, but if I must pick one then it has to be Mr Azim Ali. Azim is an absolute gem, he is helpful, organised, and dependable, and is always at the end of the phone when you need him, I have to say without his calming persona each of my moves would have gone a lot less smoothly, and for that I commend him.

Well done Red Properties. No.1 Estate agent in my eye. and well deserved.

Red Properties