Mar 03,2015
By: 'Royd'
Mar 03,2015
We went in to Austin & Wyatt simply to register so we were on the list for any houses that came up for sale in the Totton area.

Initial impressions were great, very helpful staff. But, as soon as we cancelled our mortgage advice meeting that's went it went downhill. They wouldn't take no for an answer so we literally had to hang up the phone.

Once a property did become available they wouldn't let us see the property without going for a mortgage meeting! Ridiculous, so needless to say I went to that person's house and told the owner how Austin & Wyatt won't let us even view your house, let alone but it!

Finally, I had a couple of calls from them to arrange viewings of new properties to the market they'd tell me I couldn't see it for two weeks because I'm not on their mortgage priority list! Absolute joke.

I will make a point of telling anybody that is looking to let or buy to never purchase any of Countrywide's products because of my experience.
Not try and bully customers in to buying their products.
Attached Files