Mar 03,2015
By: 'a new tenant'
Mar 03,2015
In hindsight, as I enter a tenancy agreement with them as management of the property am renting, I somehow regret having made this choice. While I understand the complexity of property management, I wanted to make sure note was taken about the poor service received thus far: poor timing and quality in the communications, unprofessional, pushy staff, vague answers or justifications, and all in all, the feeling that management here couldn't care less about the tenants. If things do not change here, I'd suggest this company to be avoided.
By: Alex
Mar 03, 2015
As the Lettings Director we obviously don't want to receive bad reviews but without knowing what property, which member of staff and with no actual complaint being received internally it is difficult to know where exactly we have gone wrong.

Should the reviewer wish to get in touch with me directly my email address is on our website and I would be more than happy to review any procedural complaints.

Stirling Ackroyd