Mar 01,2015
By: 'Chris C'
Mar 01,2015
I wouldn't usually leave a review, but the service we have received from Jackie Battersby has been so consistently excellent a review should be left.. She is polite, extremely helpful and made dealing with the estate agents a much more positive experience. I think half the reason we agreed to let from Harvey Scott was because of her no pressure service and friendly personality.

Now we are moving out, we have seen her when she has been showing prospective tenants around the property and again made what could be an uncomfortable experience absolutely fine with the same happy personality and approachable attitude that convinced us to rent from there in the first place. Harvey Scott were excellent at securing viewings. Highly recommended and that girl deserves a raise as far as I'm concerned.

Spencer Harvey Estate and Letting Agents