Feb 26,2015
By: 'COLLIN891'
Feb 26,2015
I had previously some bad experiences with letting agents and was recommended to use this agent.
I had the house on the market with several agents and found that anyone interested they want me to proceed immediately with going into details about the interested applicants.
I explained to all the agents that I wanted professional tenant and preferred a family and I was in no rush. This agent took 1-2 weeks to find suitable applicant and vetted them based on my criteria.
The agent found me two candidates and asked me to personally interview them; the agent also attended the interviews.
After choosing one of the two applicants, the agent then handled the contract, deposits, referencing etc. They also offered me the options of full management, tenant finding and rent collection until the end. I liked how the agent was not trying to pressure me to take the full management option.
The tenant asked to move in prior to the contract start date. I contacted the agent and he informed me until the funds had cleared the tenant should not be allowed to move in. I was unaware of this and I had assumed that the fund had cleared so I was grateful to the agent.
Once the funds had cleared the tenant moved in early and the agent informed me as they should pay the extra days which was a extra touch.
I would for sure be recommending this agent for the future and will be using them again.
These agents¢â‚¬â„¢ fees were excellent compared to some off the bigger high street companies and they were fixed, they also provided a better service in the price e.g inventory was included as it was furnished

Eastway Property Services