Sep 08,2011
Sep 08,2011
THE WORST LETTINGS AGENTS IN LONDON.
dealt with K and S

I let my property out to this particular agent, all i got was problem after problem. there where taking 12% of rent for nothing. All the problems the tennants had were emailed straight to me. I was given no advice as to wether it was my responsiblity to resolve this issue or wether its the tennants. everything the tennant demands has to be provided in there eyes. They have no knowledge of thier own industry. Most Useless agents in Stoke newington. PLEASE LANDLORDS DO NOT USE THEM.
By: BT
Jun 18, 2012
There's a reason this Agent is bottom of the list, I learnt the hard way. Fair play for not giving them anymore time & money it's certainly for the best. Ranked 9476 out of 9478 for a reason.
By: alan_little2011
Dec 01, 2011
dont want to waste any more time and money getting back to you.
By: Bairstowevesn16
Sep 28, 2011
We are very disappointed to read this review and can only apologise that you feel this way. We would like to ask you to get in contact to discuss these issues you mention as, to our knowledge, we have not had any complaints of this nature from any of our Landlords. We manage a large number of properties in the Stoke Newington area and aim to provide the best possible service to our clients. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss this further.

Bairstow Eves