Jan 28,2015
By: 'Deborah silvester'
Jan 28,2015
I have recently purchased a property with fine and country my agent was will Murray .
My move was more difficult than most as my purchaser was the HS2 department of transport . Will had a job on his hands keeping all parties happy and informed at all times no easy task when dealing with government solicitors . Will was always available on the phone to answer my many worries and concerns his colleague Rachael was very good at guiding me through the ups and downs both emotionally and legally with mine being a compulsory purchase .
I'm quite sure they will both be glad that I'm finally moved in and will no longer dealing with early Sunday morning calls or late one for that matter I have and would continue to recommend will and the team as I know my move was made easier due to their care and attention to detail .

Fine & Country