Aug 19,2011
Aug 19,2011
They are sharks, ruthless, vicious, unscrupulous, cheats, and very greedy. we are landlords and have been entred into a years contract under false information. they should be closed down.
By: andgry ealing
Nov 11, 2011
I already contacted you and the reply i got to from the area director was that he was happy with the level of service provided although the contract was manipulated they withheld vital information i.e. the person concerned was a bout to go on maternity with no savings or ablilty to pay for the rent and now she is a total nighmare and we can not get her out.
By: Customer Relations
Oct 13, 2011
Hi there. I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the service delivered by haart. If you would like me to look into your complaint then please do email me the details to mentioning 'AllAgents'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 49! To leave a new review of Haart Office 49, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 49