Aug 08,2011
Aug 08,2011
Sheldon Bishop were shambolic from start to finish. A list of improvements that we asked for before we moved in was ignored, and when we did move in not only was the inventory missing but food, clothes and a full bin had been left by the previous tenants (despite promises of a professional clean). The toilet was broken and some of the windows didn't open, all of this was promised to be done for when we moved in.

To be absolutely clear, Sheldon Bishop are abysmal. Anyone considering using them should beware of appalling reply times to e-mail and voicemails, incompetent management and rude customer service.

By: sheldon bishop
Nov 10, 2015

I'm really sorry for your experience! This falls some way short of what we aim to offer in terns of customer service. I'm unable to verify your comments but if you would like to provide me with the details of the property I will look into this. I do have to mention that the company is under new ownership and management but hopefully we could still establish the facts. We have administered thousands of tenancies over the past 15 years and we luckily have had precious few problems but one is too many and for this I apologise on behalf of the previous team and the current team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2! To leave a new review of Sheldon Bishop Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheldon Bishop Office 2