Jul 27,2011
Jul 27,2011
My property in Edinburgh failed to sell in 2010 (my solicitors used ESPC, and it was on the market for 8 months). We had moved out of the city for work reasons in the summer of 2010. DJ Alexander provided excellent advice and service to us initially in letting out my property over the winter. As a result of this experience, we then instructed them to market it for sale in Spring 2011. The sales team provided us with excellent advice and guidance, and real quality service. The advice was realistic about what price we would achieve in the current difficult market for sellers, and they found us a buyer with an entry date some 3 months after they first started marketing it. Their comission and rates compared very favourably with the \"traditional\" ESPC approach to selling in Edinburgh, and I believe the property sold due to the active and professional marketing which DJ Alexander carried out. I would heartily recommend these agents to anyone seeking to sell property in Edinburgh.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Legal Edinburgh