Jul 22,2011
Jul 22,2011
My first impression of this agent was poor, but soon improved.

I walked into a very bustling office and after standing around waiting to be seen I was taken into a cubicle at the back by someone I assumed to be the owner. He didn't seem to know the properties at all and relied on a computer to give me basic information. I walked out without making a booking,

However, he must have listened to what I told him as over the next few weeks Pat and her lettings team kept me updated and arranged for me to see some lovely apartments. Unlike many local agents they returned calls promptly and were always knowledgable about their properties. I didn't end up renting from Darwoods in the end simply because the right property came up elsewhere, but I would definitely contact them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans! To leave a new review of Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans, please click the link below !
Write a review for Darwoods Residential Lettings St. Albans