Jul 21,2011
Jul 21,2011
I was totally disgusted by Acorn's attitude towards me as a tenant - they were slow in communicating repairs e.g. hole in my kitchen floor, ceiling below collapsed, bathroom ceiling came apart and these where the people trying to blame it on the landlord. I had to call the police on a guy named Max in customer service there as I was getting calls practically everyday for viewings and thats when the phones stopped. They told the land lord I had already moved out with no consideration for me as a tenant when the landlord's handy man was unaware I was still in my studio flat when he stuck the keys in my door.

They are worse than horrible Acorn and I have only recently made peace with the land lord when Acorn lied and blamed everything on him to me and to the landlord blamed all problems on me. I would never use them again and would recommend that no one uses them ever ever again! They even stuck a normal section 21 housing repossession on the main communal door, leading up from the high street with my all my data and for all to see.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 6! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 6