Jun 27,2011
Jun 27,2011
Sarah and i have undergone 2 tenant moves with Inspire over 3 years and whether dealing with Matt, Mark or Ross we\'ve always found them courteous, professional and obliging. Estate agents don\'t always have the best press but i would wholeheartedly recommend Inspire Estates to potential clients. Nothing is too much trouble and any minor problems we had were dealt with very quickly. Honesty and integrity are two words not high on most observations of the estate agent profession. A good example of my dealings with Matt is highlighted just today. When my tenancy ended i found that i\'d forgotten to cancel my standing order and £900 was mistakenly credited to Inprire\'s account. I contacted Matt to highlight my error and the money was credited back to my account the same day. I\'ve just moved away from Crawley and so couldn\'t use Matt and his team on this occasion but i\'ve already noticed the difference in service levels with my new agent. Instead of being personally escorted through the inventory at tenancy commencement, as i was each time with Inspire, i was just given the inventory and asked to check it and come back with any issues/discrepancies. I much preferred to go through the inventory \'room by room\' with the agent because you always see minor things that cause you concern.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Inspire Estates Crawley! To leave a new review of Inspire Estates Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Inspire Estates Crawley