Jul 14,2011
Jul 14,2011
After living in a shared house for 6 years, I decided that I needed my own space- So I recently found myself looking for accommodation. I met with 2 estate agents- both gave me reason for concern. I was concerned because BOTH were very difficult to get a hold of, and their knowledge of the properties that I was wanting to rent was minimal to say the least. Feeling very uncomfortable, nervous and pressured I purposely sourced a smaller agent.. Finding Warrens was the best move I made!! Their listed properties are nice and clean, and the agents themselves are lovely. Both friendly and helpful, I sincerely cannot praise them enough. I have dealt with both Warren and Stuart, and I am more than pleased. I'm pleased because I feel that I can trust them. I have been calling them relentlessly with questions that I suddenly thought of, and they've taken my calls in a professional manner and put my mind at ease.
If you read this Warren and Stuart- Thank you so much for everything, it's greatly appreciated!!
If you are wanting to let your property through an agent.. These are the guys you need to contact.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warrens Stockport! To leave a new review of Warrens Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warrens Stockport