Jul 06,2011
Jul 06,2011
I recently used this agency to let my 2 x properties in N1 just off Kingsland Road. I did read the reviews before i spoke to them, so i was a little reluctant, but still invited them round. I was very impressed when i asked them what were their bad points after being told all the good points and i was very impressed that they were honest enough to refer to their not to impressive reviews on the All Agents website, further more they did not try to justify it, only that various steps had been taken within the company to try and correct and aim towards turning the critisism received and use this to improve going forward. Moving on they were instructed and let both properties very quickly and for a little more than others had quoted and since the new tenants had moved in all seems to have run smoothly. Whilst i am not commenting on what others may or may not had sothered, i can say that i am glad i gave them a chance and did not judge them on what i did read. Well done Citi Quays, you certainly are trying to make a mense.
By: aluhin
Jul 13, 2011
lol This comment is obviously from an insider. This agency is the most unprofessional company I have seen in my life. And I talk with a lot of experience. Please, STAY AWAY FROM THEM BEFORE IS TOO LATE! you can write me if you want so I can provide further explanations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London