May 25,2011
May 25,2011
The other people who reviewed Conran Estates on this site must all be employees of Conran Estates as our experience could not have been more different. They were unprofessional and we lost all trust in them by the end of our unfortunate experience. They clearly had one eye on their fee at all times and at all costs. They didn't do the correct checks on prospective buyers leading to huge waste of our time and money. Avoid.
By: Simon
Jun 04, 2011
Dear Peter, I am so sorry that you felt our service was unprofessional and that you had a bad experience. I can assure you that all comments on this site are genuine and from legitimate clients. I am incredibly passionate about the service we offer our clients and we always send feedback forms to all our clients to find out how their experience was and I am happy to say we generally received very positive feedback.

I would love to speak to you to find out more about your bad experience as I do take this seriously and want to see where you felt we failed you so that I can put measures in place for future training (which I ensure we do lots of at all levels of staff and position). I sincerely hope you can either speak or make contact. My email address is;

Warmest regards
Simon Hughes
Managing Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham