Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity is what we offer all day...everyday. As every relationship requires these three key aspects, business relationships are no different, especially when you are incharge of most peoples biggest asset(s). As a Landlord myself, I realised pretty early that some agents work 9-5, whilst the biggest gripe were the fees charged. At A.S.K.Property Lettings&Sales, we understand that a lot of people also work 9-5, or unsocial hours, so find it difficult to book anything... Read full description...Honesty, Loyalty and Integrity is what we offer all day...everyday. As every relationship requires these three key aspects, business relationships are no different, especially when you are incharge of most peoples biggest asset(s). As a Landlord myself, I realised pretty early that some agents work 9-5, whilst the biggest gripe were the fees charged. At A.S.K.Property Lettings&Sales, we understand that a lot of people also work 9-5, or unsocial hours, so find it difficult to book anything....This is why we have realised the importance to offer an out of hours service for all appointments, whether for a Landlord, Viewing or a call out at a time and place to suit their requirements.
Ask Property Lettings

No procedure available.

Awards won by Ask Property Lettings

Individual Branch Awards

Firm rankings

Review agent to reveal rankings