Jul 01,2013
Jul 01,2013
Both members of staff at David Andrews were a pleasure to deal with. They always returned my calls or emails, keep me up to date with progress of the sale and answered my questions. I felt that my sale was important to them and that I was a valued customer. John was especially good when the buyer wanted to reduce the sale price due to a damp issue. He suggested getting a second opinion from a very good contractor they deal with and he organised this very swiftly and without any pushing or chasing from me. The second opinion was almost half the price of the quote from the buyer and this was accepted by my buyer and a reasonable price reduction agreed without any fuss which was great for both myself and the buyer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Andrew Highbury! To leave a new review of David Andrew Highbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Andrew Highbury