May 26,2013
May 26,2013
I would like to recommend this agent. Formality of a contract at the start and careful wording of on line search engine adverts such as zoopla made my sale stress free.It is a small office but this made for a personalised service.

Tom listened when I asked him to reword advert as the wrong type of viewers were arriving. Also I had many callers to the property who were just curious as a unique and I suppose romantic building.This agent even added no callers to the street sign.

Tom worked carefully and ethically through the process. He was punctual for appointments and never pressurised me as I have experienced with other agents.Tom has an upbeat personality and is professional.

Elaine talked me through the legal side of selling a home and my options.

I felt supported at all times and am happily in my own home now

Selling a home is supposed to be the most stressful life event. I would recommend this agent as the whole scenario was turn key.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham! To leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheraton Law Clapham