Oscar and Hunt offer you an honest, professional and transparent approach to lettings, property management and all associated landlord services. As a dedicated service provider for the residential rental and management market our focus is to provide a premium service for London landlords without the extra charges.

40 High Street

Website not available

Properties for sale
properties for rent (1)
Jan 15,2016
Jan 15,2016
Made an appointment for a viewing on Monday for Thursday evening. By Thursday evening, today, I had already had three phone conversations with them, in the morning, at noon and until the last phone call 10 minutes before the viewing. I asked them what the house number is, because I hadn't received it yet. I would be "called back as soon as possible". Some minutes later I was called back by the sales rep, "the house is already taken" two days ago. I commuted a total of 3...
Unclear, can't find it anywhere.
Areas covered

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees

Tenants: http://www.oscarandhunt.co.uk/tenantsfee.html
Landlords: http://www.oscarandhunt.co.uk/landlordfees.html
Last updated at 2:57 PM 10/05/2016 by Amar Vig

Complaints Procedure

Oscar and Hunt [OH] is a member of The Property Ombudsman and confirm to their specific guideline. If a situation arises where you are unhappy with our service or handling of a transaction and you are unable to resolve this with the staff involved, please send your complaint to The Directors, Oscar and Hunt, 40 High Street, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 1BN or email amar@oscarandhunt.co.uk. This complaint will be acknowledged in three working days of receipt and an investigation undertaken. A formal written response will be sent to you within 15 working days with our final view and will include any offer made by us in respect of your complaint.
If still dissatisfied by our resolution you may refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman (TPO) within six months for a review. For the avoidance of doubt the TPO will only review complaints by consumers.
Last updated at 3:00 PM 10/05/2016 by Amar Vig