Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Ramsey Moore

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 165 ratings. This website contains 165 user reviews of Ramsey Moore.

Contact Ramsey Moore

4.78 out of 5.00

• 162 recommend
  • 3 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 9
in the RM10 League Tables
1 out of 21
in the Dagenham League Tables
67 out of 21806
in the UK

Agent Information

No description for branch.

Opening Hours

RM7
RM11
RM12
RM13

Ramsey Moore has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Ramsey Moore, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 6)

Page last updated on: 20-Dec-2014 21:05:25

1. A 4-star review by 'Lek' 16/12/2014

£265000

Tony Matthews

Good sale, Tony achieved a better price than we were expecting, few bumps during the process, glad is all over

2. A 4-star review by 'C Jenkins' 8/12/2014

No staff selected.
    £220000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

From the initial visit for the valuation until the completion we were kept informed at every stage by the friendly and approachable team from Ramsey Moore. Which took the stress out of the sale of our house.

3. A 5-star review by 'Chikezie' 1/12/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Lauren
    rm9

Ryan GruzinskiLauren

I would like to say that both Ryan and Lauren were very helpful in helping us find a tenant and managing the property. They kept us informed and updated every step of the way, prompt with responses to questions, very quick and professional service. I will recommend Ramsey Moore to any landlord who wants the best managed letting service. Ramsey Moore staff are always happy to go the extra mile in helping with anything. I also appreciated how honest and prompt Ryan was throughout the entire process.

4. A 5-star review by 'Margaret' 14/11/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Lauren
    Ig11

Ryan GruzinskiLauren

I have recently dealt with Ryan and Lauren and having had a bad experience with my previous agent was very nervy about the whole process. I found the service provided to be first class in terms of communication, knowledge, friendliness and professionalism. I can quite see why they are achieving so many positive reviews. I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them, thanks

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  5. View All Comments (1)by Ryan Gruzinski  02/12/2014

Thanks for your kind words Margaret and we wish you all the best in the future!
  6. A 5-star review by 'Mehmet Osman' 1/11/2014

£1250

Ryan Gruzinski

From my first conversation with Ryan I was filled with confidence that Ramsey Moore would get me the best rent for my property and find tenants as soon as possible. In fact they managed to find someone within one day and I was very pleased with the rental they achieved. It's refreshing to find an estate agent who actually follows through with what they promise. Overall service has been first class, I would absolutely recommend them.

Comments on the Agents fees

“EXTREMELY REASONABLE”

7. A 5-star review by 'Tracey' 13/10/2014

Emma Wallington
    £225000

Emma Wallington

I cannot express enough how helpful and professional Emma from Ramsey Moore is. I was renting my property out for five years, while living abroad. She managed my property the whole time. Everything was dealt with appropriately and if there was any problems then she contacted me straight away to discuss and resolve. Living abroad I was quite nervous about leaving the property with an agent, but I felt comfortable and reassured the whole time that they were doing an excellent job. Thanks to Ryan too! I then sold the property through Ramsey Moore, and again the service was excellent, prompt and efficient. Many thanks to the whole team who helped the sale go through, Emma, Mark, Kay and Tony. A wonderful team, I will miss you guys and wish you all the best for the future!

8. A 5-star review by 'Barry' 29/9/2014

Daniel Mott, Kay Barrett
    RM7
    £950

Daniel MottKay Barrett

Purchased the property via RM to start with (Daniel and Kay) very helpful - Vendor was a nightmare so it took forever - wasn't happy about being given the "hurry up" aggressively by one of their team when the Vendor was in no position to Exchange! however I have now let the Property via Ryan who seems to be very professional and found a tenant straight away after completion. So far so good - keep up the good work!

9. A 5-star review by 'Paul Arnold' 24/9/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Tommy O\\\'Brien
    £1150

Ryan GruzinskiTommy O\'Brien

Amazing service, I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Having read other reviews, I was doubtful that they could be that good. But having rented my house out through them, and being a first time landlord, I can hand on heart say that they go the extra mile to look after their clients. Prompt, attentive, non pushy, encouraging, reassuring, non judge mental, honest, down to earth people you can trust, and rely upon to get the job done. They will be available outside of work hours and when they are off, Ryan has called me from the side of the road on his day off, no doubt his wife was not that impressed with this, but probably used to it, nothing is too much trouble for this man.

Having spent many years in financial services in the past, I am not that easy to please, and do not, as a rule, take the time to leave a review unless it has been earnt, this is well and truly earned.

If like me, you are sceptical about this review, all too good to be true, much as I was, all I can say is give them a try, you wont regret it.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THEY ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST AGENT IN THE AREA, BUT AS THE SAYING GOES, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THIS AGENT WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY IN THE AREA, AND THEIR GUARANTEED RENT SCHEME IS FANTASTIC FOR PEACE OF MIND.”

10. A 5-star review by 'Pam Williams' 30/6/2014

Kay Barrett, Mark Harris
    £212

Kay BarrettMark Harris

I had been renting this property out through Ramsey Moore for some time. Emma dealt with the eviction of a tenant which took the stress out of the situation for me. The tenant left the house in an unsellable condition, but on the advise from Mark and Daniel, I completed the refurbishment that they suggested. Before it had been finished, they had found me a buyer and achieved a price that was more than I had expected. Kay then took over the dealings with the conveyancing. I know there were some delays in this procedure due to the buyers agents not being professional, but kay took control of the chain, got things moving each time and we completed last week. My solicitor rang me and informed me that due to Kays diligence the sale was made much smoother for all concerned. I am very happy to place this review on about the staff in Ramsey Moore, without exception they have all been professional and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone reading this.

11. 2
    people found this

A 5-star review by 'Delia' 11/6/2014

Tommy O'Brien, Tony Matthews
    RM6
    £257

Tommy O'BrienTony Matthews

Tony Matthews came first and talked me through everything that was going to happen, Then Tommy O'Brien conducted an Open House, an offer was made within 7 days and I accepted it. Everyone I came into contact with was very professional, very smart and very caring about my feelings at the sale of my home. I could not have had a more excellent team working on my behalf I would recommend them to everybody.

12. A 5-star review by 'Mini' 29/5/2014

Mark Harris, Daniel Mott

Mark HarrisDaniel Mott

Omg what can I say about Ramsey Moore, all staff that I have spoken to from the outset have been excellent, I can honestly say the best estate agent in dagenham, very professional, defiantly willing to go that extra mile for the customer, every1 has been fantastic, mark, Daniel, Michelle, Kay, tony!!!

Very friendly service, can have a laugh with them too, very approachable, excellent service

Defiantly recommended, on the ball and efficient, 10/10 well done and thanks for all your help,

Best wishes mini

13. A 5-star review by 'carol norris' 1/5/2014

Tony Matthews, Michelle Sedge
    tq3

Tony MatthewsMichelle Sedge

I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone looking to sell or buy a property. they were extremely helpful and michelle helped us sort through all the paperwork. nothing was too much trouble.

14. A 5-star review by 'Ajesh' 13/4/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Tommy O'Brien
    rm10

Ryan GruzinskiTommy O'Brien

I am extremely happy with service they have provided from the beginning till end of tenancy process. Very much happy to recommend Ramsey Moore to others.

15. A 5-star review by 'Deborah' 24/3/2014

E5

Ryan Gruzinski

Such a refreshing experience! Ryan has got to be one the most enthusiastic, pro-active, fast, reliable and professional agents in London and surrounding areas and I would always recommend Ramsey Moore on this basis! Very happy!

16. A 5-star review by 'Colleen' 22/3/2014

Mark Harris, Daniel Mott

Mark HarrisDaniel Mott

From the first contact phone call with Mark Harris, he really listened to all my requests and concerns, and over the course of the sale he and his team ensured they followed all my wishes. We were very pleased with the photos taken by Tony and the publicity produced by Kay. I was anxious the property should be treated respectfully when prospective buyers were shown over and Daniel ensured this happened. Once the property was sold Michelle kept me fully informed of progress. The whole team have all been so friendly and helpful and efficient.

17. A 5-star review by 'Johnny' 20/3/2014

rm8

Ryan Gruzinski

I have been a landlord for a number of years and this is the first time that I have felt in good hands. Ryan has been extremely helpful from the word go, even on his day off. I have been kept informed of viewings and have received all relevant paperwork promptly. It is refreshing to come across an agent who is both energetic and professional. I would definitely recommend this letting agent to other landlords.

18. A 5-star review by 'Laszlo esztojka' 17/3/2014

Daniel Mott

Daniel Mott

Daniel he is excellent !! We are so happy for his job... Congratulation for a good staff is special Daniel Mott !!

19. A 5-star review by 'Mantas' 13/3/2014

Tommy O'Brien

Ramsey Moore was recommended to us by friend. It did not take long for us to notice that all advertised properties were incredible and it was more than easy to find the right one for ourselves. Tommy and the team was most helpful in explaining the rental process with clarity and honesty. Overall, a very professional service. Thank you.

20. A 5-star review by 'Mandy' 10/3/2014

Tommy O'Brien, Ryan Gruzinski
    rm9

Tommy O'BrienRyan Gruzinski

Service was really nice and polite, all the guys were friendly with explaining the processes of moving, keeping me update.

21. A 5-star review by 'ANA' 6/3/2014

Ryan Gruzinski

Really impressed with the services and profesionalism of the agency, especially of Ryan. Had a few agents who quoted us but decided to go with Ramsey moore, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Extremelly reliable and understanding, we managed to let our property hassle-free due to them. I was impressed with the high quality of the service they offer, their professionalism and the fact that they go the extra mile in order for everyone to be happy. I can not recommend them enough.

22. A 5-star review by 'J Bassan' 4/3/2014

Ryan Gruzinski

I had been thinking about renting my property last year, and out of nowhere I received a flyer with a personal touch from Ryan at Ramsey Moore. I explained to him my situation and that I would be in touch after the new year. As I had kept my word as did Ryan we had a open and honest discussion. I told him what I wanted and Ryan and his team worked to meet my expectations.
    After only two weeks a suitable tenant had been found and vetted. My needs were catered for and I felt Ryan and his team genuinely looked out for what I wanted.
    The tenants have moved in, I have paid all my fees an I have received my first months rent without any issues. The team have been approachable throughout the process and telephone calls and emails have been answered promptly. I hope this working relationship continues and I hope Ramsey Moore continue to employ local members of the public into their teams so they can genuinely cater for it's community.

23. A 5-star review by 'Enayet Chowdhury' 28/2/2014

Tony Matthews

Very friendly and efficient service.
    All staff are very helpful and kind. I really enjoyed the whole buying process. They recommended financial advisor who was outstanding
    I would unreservedly recommend

24. A 5-star review by 'Amos Osho' 26/2/2014

Tommy O'Brien

Very good and professional service, dealt with me as an individual that is highly valued and prioritized my needs and criterias above making any decision that best suit him or his organisation.

Can't be more happier that i finally got a place that i can call home through this brilliant Agent ''RAMSEY MOORE'' all thanks to Tommy O'Brien going the extra mile and working very early and late outside his contractual hours to secure a place for me, I feel really valued.
    Excellent and Legendary customer service
    Will highly recommend to anyone .

25. A 5-star review by 'Gemma hunter' 14/2/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Tommy O'Brien

Ryan GruzinskiTommy O'Brien

Excellent service. Ryan went out of his way to come and review my property on his day off! Ryan and Tom always know the answer to any queries straight away. One very happy landlady ;-)

26. A 5-star review by 'Twinkle28' 7/2/2014

rm7

Ryan Gruzinski

I am new to letting and I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone that would like to let their property they helped me through every step of the process and when ever there is a problem they let you know every step.

27. 1
    person found this

A 5-star review by 'Koyrul Islam' 29/1/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Emma Wallington

Ryan GruzinskiEmma Wallington

I am a Landlord with two properties under full Management by Ryan Gruzinski of Ramsey Moore. He is extremely professional, efficient, completely honest and very helpful with can do attitude. I would not hesitate in recommending their services to owners wishing to rent their property in the area. Emma is also extremely helpful and professional. They are both very efficient in regards to dealing with queries and they get it resolved ASAP. If there was a Ballon d’Or for Estate Agents(Male and Female), I would give the prizes to Ryan Gruzinski for best property consultant and Emma Wallington for best property manager. Thank you guys for your help and support throughout these 3 years.

28. A 4-star review by 'Brian nyland' 29/1/2014

Ryan Gruzinski

Always as helpful as possible and can get hold of them easy if needed.
    Very professional in the way the company is run

29. A 5-star review by 'Renata' 27/1/2014

39 M

Ryan Gruzinski

I would like to say thank you to Ryan from Ramsay Moore for providing the highest quality service, special client care and for being highly professional. We met Ryan 5 years ago when we bought our first flat in Madison court since then never disappointed.He has been great with responding to any queries I may have the entire time and always happy to go the extra mile in helping with anything.As a first time buyers, I also appreciated how honest and prompt Ryan was for keeping in touch for the hole process.You are extremely professional and doing your job really well!

30. A 4-star review by 'Owen' 13/1/2014

Mark Harris, Marlene Hardless

Mark HarrisMarlene Hardless

We were shown the property in a professional and friendly manner and our offer was processed expeditiously. We were then provided with financial services advise that aided us is in securing a mortgage and has put insurance policies in place for our forthcoming completion.

31. A 5-star review by 'Esen' 11/1/2014

They arranged our mortgage
    Marlene Hardless

Marlene Hardless

Marlene's extremely good adviser and prepared all of the documents for us. I strongly recommend her to other clients.

Page: