Ramsey Moore
Ramsey Moore | offering sales and lettings management in Dagenham

Ramsey Moore

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 205 ratings. This website contains 205 user reviews of Ramsey Moore.

• Ramsey Moore has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Ramsey Moore, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 87 out of 14422 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.76 out of 5.00

• 199 recommend
  • 6 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

We have fully referenced tenants waiting to move into available properties.

Page last updated on: 05-Sep-2015 01:36:00

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 7)

1. 1
    person found this
    FEATURED REVIEW

Robyn Fox, Ryan Gruzinski
    1g11
    £383
    Robyn FoxRyan Gruzinski

Brilliant simply fab, Robyn and I hit off with a great start and she has been a star she helped me and worked so hard beyond her call of duty cannot thank her more including Ryan and Daniel, I have had such a bad experience with estate agent when I first started looking and was reluctant to believe what they have to offer but Ramsey Moore and the wonderful Robyn changed my opinion trustworthy and a excellent mediator.
    Tips: Plenty of agents in barking but do not trust them Ramsey Moore is the one to trust!!!

2. FEATURED REVIEW

Robyn Fox, Daniel Leverton
    £383000
    Robyn FoxDaniel Leverton
    Robyn FoxDaniel Leverton

Ramsey Moore have given us 100% support from beginning to end of our house sale. There have been some tough issues that needed to be tackled and Robyn has been in our corner all the way to the end. We really felt supported throughout the process.

3. FEATURED REVIEW

£1000
    Lauren Taylor

I use Ramsey Moore Dagenham branch to find a two bed flat and from the beginning until the end in which I moved in the property, the above named person were excellent with regard to calling me to book in to view the property, going through my documents, updating me without me calling the office, setting up the reference check as well as getting the landlord to fix issues with the flat before I moveed in and finally took it upon herself to sort out the flat to my satisfaction before the move in the date.

I would be in a position to recommend this company to other friends who might be in need of property either to buy or to rent.

4. FEATURED REVIEW

£1000
    Lauren Taylor

Lauren took it personally by arranging a suitable time for me to view the property, get in touch with the Landlord to fix the property before the move in date, setting up the reference, keep me updated with regards to the check and the landlord as well as the utility suppliers.
    In summary, I would recommend this agent to friends who are in need of a property to let or to buy because I received excellent service from the start to the end.

5. FEATURED REVIEW

Lauren Taylor, Emma Wallington
    £1400
    Lauren TaylorEmma Wallington
    Lauren TaylorEmma Wallington

very happy with the agent.they were able to look for good property within the location i wanted.Always made sure to communcate with me in terms of veiwing and otherwise.

6. 2
    people found this

A 1 -star review by ''

Rm10
    £155000
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Mark Harris

There was no communication once we said we would have the property. Mark would not respond up us. Any questions we had didn't matter because we already had accepted the offer. Once he had his commission we did not matter any more

7. View All Comments (1)by Mark Harris - Director  24/08/2015

I was somewhat surprised and concerned at your comments given the time and effort put into this transaction at the early stages where we championed your offer as a first time buyer, over the numerous investor interest in the property. The following was a review left by the sellers. “The day I phoned Ramsey Moore was the day that things got immeasurably better for me. I got a quick and efficient response to my initial call and from that point, the advice and support I received was just superb. Delivered with warmth, friendliness and understanding, I cannot fault the service in anyway.... (read more)
  8. A 4 -star review by ''

Mark Harris, Tony Matthews
    £255000
    Mark HarrisTony Matthews
    Mark HarrisTony Matthews

They was all helpful and friendly kept us informed as the sale went along and worked around what suited our needs best. Gave us a quick buyer and made sale smoothly. Thanks again

Comments on the Agents fees

“PRICE WE PAID WAS FAIR AND WORTH IT AS THE SALE WAS SMOOTH.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Mark Harris
    £267000
    Daniel LevertonMark Harris

I received a thoroughly professional service from Ramsey Moore, from initial valuation right through to completion of the sale. They clearly understood the market and got their marketing tactics right. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other sellers.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I FELT I RECEIVED GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Rm10
    £245000
    Tony Matthews

Tony Matthews was excellent throughout the process of me purchasing a property through Ramsey moore, he is very professional and was understanding at all times
    I couldn't recommend him and his team more,
    Outstanding customer service and very approachable
    I would highly recommend tony, very persistent to get the deal done
    Thanks for all your help, appreciate it
    Best wishes
    Mini

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

Mark Harris, Robyn Fox
    Ig11
    £275000
    Mark HarrisRobyn Fox
    Mark HarrisRobyn Fox

I was very happy with the service excellent service and will highly recommend very nice and friendly and understanding handled the matter very well and quick we are also first-time buyers and we are very happy and pleased ....thank you to all the staff

Comments on the Agents fees

“I AM VEY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE, WE WERE KEPT UPTO DATE WITH ALL THE PROGRESS THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR STAFF”

12. View All Comments (1)by robyn  30/07/2015

Hi Mo, Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your first purchase. We at Ramsey Moore are really glad to be a part of this experience with you and wish you all the best in your new property. Good Luck :)
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Mark Harris
    £270000
    Robyn FoxMark Harris

Excellent service from start to finish. Thanks to a block viewing arranged by Mark Harris, my house was under offer within a week of it going on the market.
    All the staff are very professional, yet retain a friendly and helpful attitude. In particular, Robyn Fox was extremely helpful, and kept me well informed at every stage.
    Highly Recommended.

14. View All Comments (1)by Robyn  30/07/2015

Hi Ms Whitfield, Congratulations on the sale of your home and we wish you all the best for the future. Thank You for choosing Ramsey Moore as your favoured agents. Good Luck
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

Ig5
    £1275
    Lauren Taylor

I was very pleased with how Lauren Taylor managed the referencing for the property even though there were some complicated stages throughout due to employer not being available etc. She was very helpful and pleasant at all times and always returned call/text messages promptly.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

RM8
    £1750
    Ryan Gruzinski

Ryan has been very helpful from the beginning when I first got in touch, and helpful with assisting in filling in the application for the required letting licence, even gone out of his way to double check with the council for the type of licence required and questioned them for us when he did not have to.

Fee structure were very clear and have no issue with not being able to get in touch with them and is always a clear answers to any questions raised.

Robyn was friendly and approachable and tried to answer as much as possible when I was throwing questions at her during the valuation even though I have probably taken a lot of her time on the day (sorry).

The letting process was quick and painless, and tenant found in around a week and moved in by the end of the second week.

17. View All Comments (1)by Ryan Gruzinski - Director  06/08/2015

Hi Sally. Thank you for your kind words which are most appreciated. We are delighted to be of assistance with your most recent investment and are confident the tenancy will continue in the same vein as the initial stages of marketing went. Please do not hesitate in contacting me should I be of any further assistance.
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Robyn Fox
    £270000
    Daniel LevertonRobyn Fox
    Daniel LevertonRobyn Fox

The team at Ramsey Moore provided an excellent level of support from viewing to completion. Our road to buying this house was far from straight forward with many complications. Ramsey did everything possible to help us along the way.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE PAID NONE TO THE AGENT.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Tommy O'Brien

From the first moment I spoke with Tommy, I knew I would be in good hands. Tommy has been nothing but helpful and professional. Communication is fantastic and Tommy has hardly made me wait for a response if he was busy with another client. I highly recommend Tommy and would most definitely use Ramsey Moore again purely because Tommy is working there. I will be sure to recommend him to all my friends and family.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Jade McKenzie, Emma Wallington
    rm81
    £1100
    Jade McKenzieEmma Wallington
    Jade McKenzieEmma Wallington

Jade Comes and inspects my House , and gets in to the landlord to do the job she is so nice and friendly ,

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

£24000
    Tony Matthews

dealing with Tony from the start of putting the house on the market was excellent he explained the full process from start to finish and was always willing to answer any questions we had, by using Ramsey Moore we were given what I can only call a full hands on expert service.

I would recommend the team of Ramsey Moore to anyone looking to sell/buy a property.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Ryan Gruzinski, Daniel Leverton
    £180000
    Ryan GruzinskiDaniel Leverton
    Ryan GruzinskiDaniel Leverton

I most strongly recommend Ramsey Moore. This time I did some research before choosing an agent to sell my property. They were excellent in finding the buyers who were looking for my particular property and nothing during the whole process was too much trouble for them to carry out on my behalf. I was not living near to the property and so it was more work for them but I was so grateful to have found a team who were enthusiastic and exceptionally capable of taking care of everything. They kept me informed during the process and were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I valued their knowledge and the always pleasant and diligent outlook they had in their work.

Comments on the Agents fees

“A VERY FAIR SYSTEM FOR THE SELLER.”

23. View All Comments (1)by Ryan Gruzinski - Director  06/08/2015

Hi Simone. Thanks for your kind comments which do mean so much to all of the staff here at Ramsey Moore, Barking. We are delighted that you felt you received the service you deserved and wish you all the best with your future investments. Please do not hesitate in contacting any of the team should you ever need any advice.
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

£118000
    Tony Matthews

All the team at Ramsey Moore went above and beyond to ensure my smooth and stress free selling of my property.

Thanks to all involved.

25. 1
    person found this

Ross Chimes
    RM8
    £240000
    Ross  Chimes
    Ross Chimes

Ross Chimes assisted me with the purchase or my first property. With my limited experience in the housing market and the implications of buying I was desperate work with a sales agent who looked beyond the transaction and really wanted to satisfy his client's needs.

Ross proved to be a trustworthy and reliable facilitator in the overall process. He always made himself available (i.e. outside working hours sometimes) to allow for numerous viewings and provided ongoing updates on properties which were of interest to me.

In comparison to other agents who I liaised with during the searches, Ross Chimes was the most transparent and more importantly managed expectations very well.

Above all he always displayed a positive attitude and I hope to work with Ross again in the future. I would recommend his service to any kind of buyer as you will not be disappointed.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Mark Harris
    £211000
    Daniel LevertonMark Harris

Daniel has been very hands on from day one. He arranged and coordinate all the viewings for me and approached it in a very professional manner. Daniel kept me well informed and updated throughout the process and always stayed in contact, so I didn't have to call at no time to find out what was happening. Daniel is true to his word and always aim to approach any situation arises in a understanding and professional manner at all times, and I think that is a good attitude to have. If there was anything I should know, he would be straight on the phone to me. Everything went well and I am very please with the outcome. So, a very big thank you to all the staffs at Ramsey Moore for a job well done and I would be more than happy to recommend them and use there service again in the future because they are a great team of down to earth people to work with. Many thanks!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

£211000
    Daniel Leverton

These guys are spectacular. Simple.
    The property that we have been trying to buy has been a difficult process due to unforeseen circumstances, however the team here have been wonderful. Always keeping us informed, chasing down any paper work and helping to get the by back on track when things ere getting difficult.

Beyond that they have given a excellent level of care, which has been both formal and informal.
    Honestly wouldn't of made my dream first home buy a reality without these folk involved.
    The patience, tenacity and professionalism. As well as friendliness and support from the staff members involved have made it so, that I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone buying within the area.

Plus Daniel managed to work with both my father and Me, and always keep a smile on his face. which is no small feat.
    Thank you again to all of you here at Ramsey Moore.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Ryan Gruzinski
    £1650
    Robyn FoxRyan Gruzinski

I am very glad I found Ramsey Moore; I initially purchased the house from a different local agent and was so put off by them I shopped around for a more professional agent and found Ramsey Moore. Robyn and Ryan were excellent throughout the process of letting my property, I cannot recommend them enough. Their prices were the most competitive of the 4 agents I approached, and Robyn's local knowledge and advice was invaluable. 2 of the other agents I spoke to advised I put it on the market for �250/month less than Ramsey Moore recommended and found tenants for within 1 week, so they do... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“MOST COMPETITIVE FEES OF THE 4 LOCAL AGENTS THAT I SPOKE TO, AND ALSO ADVISED ON A REALISTIC RENTAL AMOUNT”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  29. A 4 -star review by ''

£1075
    Daniel Leverton

Daniel was really helpful and per one month find for us property which we like. He help to deal with all documents and was really professional in his job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENCY FEES WAS GOOD, BUT STILL I THINK WHAT FOR THAT HOUSE WE PAY TOO MUCH, BECAUSE HE WAS NOT FINISHED AND WAS MISSING A LOT SIMPLE STUFF WHICH SUPPOSE TO BE WHEN YOU RENT HOUSE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

£235000
    Tony Matthews

Ramsey Moore offered a personal service from initial evaluation through to completion.
    I was impressed with their communication, how easy they made the process. The knowledge they had of the local market enabled us to get a really great selling price. Tony Matthews managed our sale, every promise/commitment he made, he kept. I found him easy to communicate with and he was available to us whenever we needed his input and advice. I'd recommend you seak him out
    When comparing against other Estate Agents they were well priced.
    I would recommend Ramesy Moore, as a whole team they were genuinely exceptional.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THOUGHT THE FEES WERE FAIR AND IN KEEPING WITH THE MARKET. BECAUSE WE HAD A FAIRLY LENGTHY SALE WE USED RAMSEY MOORE FOR ADVICE AND INFORMATION, SO WE GOT VALUE FOR MONEY.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Mark Harris
    ig11
    £350000
    Robyn FoxMark Harris

I bought a property from ramsey moore, due to being a first time buyer I had no idea what the process was. Luckily for me i had a great agent and Robyn Fox helped me throughout the whole process.
    I was extremely satisfied on how she dealt with the solicitors to ensure everything went as smooth as possible for me.
    I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone who wants to purchase a house they provide an excellent customer service. I would also like to thank Robyn for all the hard work she put into it and made it so much easy on myself.
    Thanks Robyn I really appreciate everything you have done.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

£925
    Emma Wallington

She is immaculate lady,and highly recommended. she looks my property for 5 years and im always happy with her service...

Report Abuse 0 Uploads
  33. A 5 -star review by ''

Mark Harris, Daniel Leverton
    £285000
    Mark HarrisDaniel Leverton
    Mark HarrisDaniel Leverton

I would like to thank Mark, Daniel, Ryan and Kay for the selling of my house. They were very polite and kept informing me every step of the way re selling my home and chased wherever was needed, I have recommended them to family and friends as they are so professional and I can't thank them enough for the way things progressed of selling my home, it was quick and efficient, thank you again guys. I wouldn't hesitate in forwarding on their details to whoever wants to sell properties.

34. 3
    people found this

A 1 -star review by ''

RM10
    £1150
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Lauren Taylor

I had the worst lettings experience ever when dealing with Lauren Taylor at Ramsey Moore. Lauren has no people skills and I found her very unprofessional and rude when she was showing me and other viewers the property. Lauren seemed as if she was in a rush and only took around 2 minutes to show the entire 3 bedroom house. She also did not seem bothered to discuss any questions I had and simply said 'I will call you tomorrow'.

When speaking to her on the phone the next day, she seemed happy with my family's circumstances and said I can come down to the branch with the passports of the... (read more)

35. View All Comments (1)by Ryan Gruzinski - Director  03/03/2015

Unfortunately, upon review, the landlord decided to proceed with an alternative party and therefore a full refund of £500 was made to your nominated bank account. We did apologise for any inconvenience caused when you were informed of the landlord's decision not to grant you a tenancy. However, we can not be held responsible for you booking time off work as the offer was always subject to satisfactory references and until the credit check was undertaken, we couldn't deem your suitability at such an early stage in the process. We wish you all the best in your search for a new property and again apologise Ramsey Moore couldn't be of assistance on this occasion. If you wish to contact me personally to discuss your case in more detail, my direct number is 020 8591 9088.
  36. A 5 -star review by ''

£220000
    Daniel Leverton

I would like to say a big thank you to Daniel and everyone else at Ramsey Moore.
    I have bought my first property and I am very grateful to them for their professionalism and integrity throughout.
    I would fully recommend them and will use them again when buying or selling.

Kind regards