Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
How much is my property worth?
FREE Valuation

Ramsey Moore

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 177 ratings. This website contains 177 user reviews of Ramsey Moore.

Contact Ramsey Moore

• 172 recommend
  • 5 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

We have fully referenced tenants waiting to move into available properties.

Ramsey Moore has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Ramsey Moore, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Page last updated on: 02-Mar-2015 15:46:38

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 6)

1. A 1-star review by ''

£1150
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Lauren Taylor

I had the worst lettings experience ever when dealing with Lauren Taylor at Ramsey Moore. Lauren has no people skills and I found her very unprofessional and rude when she was showing me and other viewers the property. Lauren seemed as if she was in a rush and only took around 2 minutes to show the entire 3 bedroom house. She also did not seem bothered to discuss any questions I had and simply said 'I will call you tomorrow'.

When speaking to her on the phone the next day, she seemed happy with my family's circumstances and said I can come down to the branch with the passports of the... (read more)

2. A 5-star review by ''

Kay Barrett, Tony Matthews
    Kay Barrett Tony Matthews
    Kay BarrettTony Matthews

Hi All @ Ramsey Moore

just a big thank you to all of you for the help and speedy Service you all put in to make firstly the Rental so smooth and professional in both finding and checking the Tenants and ensuring that the upkeep of the property by them was top notch at a time when people are worried Ryan was extremely helpful with that personal touch added to it
    Secondly when it came time to then (after three years) sell the property Kay and Tony worked hard and relentlessly to ensure that we were not troubled with any trivial items it was all handled very much to our satisfaction and again with extreme professionalism right up to the closure of the final hand over So a big thank you from us both and here is hoping that Ramsey Moore goes from strength to STRENGTH Viv & Tony

Comments on the Agents fees

“I WAS GIVEN A PRICE THAT WOULD NEED TO BE ACHIEVED AND WHAT I WOULD NEED TO ADD TO COVER COSTS THIS FELL SIGNIFICANTLY SHORT”

3. A 5-star review by ''

Daniel Leverton

I would like to say a big thank you to Daniel and everyone else at Ramsey Moore.
    I have bought my first property and I am very grateful to them for their professionalism and integrity throughout.
    I would fully recommend them and will use them again when buying or selling.

Ioan

4. A 5-star review by ''

rm10
    Lauren Taylor

The agent I dealt with was very helpful, went to view the property and liked the property, went into negotiation and reached an agreement as she served as a good intermediary between the Landlord and me, also she could be easily reached by email and phone for questions I needed answer to. A very detailed and explanation was given for the tenancy agreement.

5. A 5-star review by ''

Daniel Leverton

I would fully recommend them and will use them again when buying or selling.

Ioan

6. A 5-star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Daniel Leverton
    £925
    Robyn Fox Daniel Leverton
    Robyn FoxDaniel Leverton

After comparing Ramsey Moore with other letting agencies we decided to instruct them to let and manage our property as they offered the best service and competitive fees.
    We found everybody, Ryan, Daniel and Robyn at the Barking branch very friendly, helpful and professional. The property had been let within a few hours of putting it on the market, achieving a full asking price! So thank you Ramsey Moore for doing an excellent job.

7. A 5-star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Robyn Fox
    ig11
    £800
    Daniel Leverton Robyn Fox
    Daniel LevertonRobyn Fox

I am very happy to find this agency. Daniel and Robyn give me all the information . very good communication and what I think is very important is professionalism of this.

8. A 5-star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Ryan Gruzinski
    £1050
    Robyn Fox Ryan Gruzinski
    Robyn FoxRyan Gruzinski

I am extremely happy with the service provided by the staff at Ramsey Moore. From the first meeting until the signing of contracts they were helpful, accomodating and worked very hard to find me a professional tenant that I was happy with. They took alot of the stress out of a stessful situation and I felt confident to leave my property in their hands. They exhibited a very professional and can do attitude at all times and were always attentive to my needs and concerns.

9. A 5-star review by ''

£1050
    Robyn Fox

The agent Robyn Fox from the Ramsey Moore in Barking was outstanding in all aspects. She has looked after me and my wife in all we needed for renting our the flat. Her nice way of dealing with all our matters, answering very clearly our questions and being present when we needed was decisive reason for our choice for Ramsey Moore. Thank you very much, we are pleased with your services and very happy in our new flat.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 5-star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Lauren Taylor
    £850
    Daniel Leverton Lauren Taylor
    Daniel LevertonLauren Taylor

He kept me informed all the way, He was there for me every time I had a question or i needed help. He was very cear. He kept me informed all the way, He was very clear and correct in what he sad as well as very polite

11. 1
    person found this

A 2-star review by ''

No staff selected.
    £225000
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The saying "moving is one of life's most stressful events" was so true for me. Now I've recovered from the experience, I have the motivation to write this review. It took over 6 months to sell my home - with no chain. The main problem was the buyer causing delays, but I found the agents to be very unhelpful initially when I approached them to chase matters for me. My phone calls were not returned and emails were not replied to. Only when I started putting the pressure on and "making a nuisance of myself" did certain staff members help me. ( To be honest, my solicitor was... (read more)

What could Ramsey Moore do to change your mind??

“Not made false promises about how quickly the sale would go through”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  12. View All Comments (1)by Mark Harris, Director  10/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review the service levels from our Dagenham office. I apologise for the fact you felt dissatisfied with Ramsey Moore as a company and I will look into each of the issues raised and revert to you in writing as soon as possible.
  13. A 5-star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Tony Matthews
    Daniel Leverton Tony Matthews
    Daniel LevertonTony Matthews

Many thanks to Daniel Leverton and the whole team of Ramsey Moore!
    Thanks very much for helping us our dream come true!
    We will be happy recommend you to friends and colleagues!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  14. A 4-star review by ''

Rm10
    £265000
    Tony Matthews

Good sale, Tony achieved a better price than we were expecting, few bumps during the process, glad is all over

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  15. A 4-star review by ''

Tony Matthews, Kay Barrett
    Tony Matthews Kay Barrett
    Tony MatthewsKay Barrett

From the initial visit for the valuation until the completion we were kept informed at every stage by the friendly and approachable team from Ramsey Moore. Which took the stress out of the sale of our house.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  16. A 5-star review by ''

Ryan Gruzinski, Lauren Taylor
    rm9
    Ryan Gruzinski Lauren Taylor
    Ryan GruzinskiLauren Taylor

I would like to say that both Ryan and Lauren were very helpful in helping us find a tenant and managing the property. They kept us informed and updated every step of the way, prompt with responses to questions, very quick and professional service. I will recommend Ramsey Moore to any landlord who wants the best managed letting service. Ramsey Moore staff are always happy to go the extra mile in helping with anything. I also appreciated how honest and prompt Ryan was throughout the entire process.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  17. A 5-star review by ''

Ryan Gruzinski, Lauren Taylor
    Ig11
    Ryan Gruzinski Lauren Taylor
    Ryan GruzinskiLauren Taylor

I have recently dealt with Ryan and Lauren and having had a bad experience with my previous agent was very nervy about the whole process. I found the service provided to be first class in terms of communication, knowledge, friendliness and professionalism. I can quite see why they are achieving so many positive reviews. I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them, thanks

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  18. View All Comments (1)by Ryan Gruzinski  02/12/2014

Thanks for your kind words Margaret and we wish you all the best in the future!
  19. A 5-star review by ''

£1250
    Ryan Gruzinski

From my first conversation with Ryan I was filled with confidence that Ramsey Moore would get me the best rent for my property and find tenants as soon as possible. In fact they managed to find someone within one day and I was very pleased with the rental they achieved. It's refreshing to find an estate agent who actually follows through with what they promise. Overall service has been first class, I would absolutely recommend them.

“EXTREMELY REASONABLE”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  20. A 5-star review by ''

£225000
    Emma Wallington

I cannot express enough how helpful and professional Emma from Ramsey Moore is. I was renting my property out for five years, while living abroad. She managed my property the whole time. Everything was dealt with appropriately and if there was any problems then she contacted me straight away to discuss and resolve. Living abroad I was quite nervous about leaving the property with an agent, but I felt comfortable and reassured the whole time that they were doing an excellent job. Thanks to Ryan too! I then sold the property through Ramsey Moore, and again the service was excellent, prompt and efficient. Many thanks to the whole team who helped the sale go through, Emma, Mark, Kay and Tony. A wonderful team, I will miss you guys and wish you all the best for the future!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  21. A 5-star review by ''

Daniel Mott, Kay Barrett
    RM7
    £950
    Daniel Mott Kay Barrett
    Daniel MottKay Barrett

Purchased the property via RM to start with (Daniel and Kay) very helpful - Vendor was a nightmare so it took forever - wasn't happy about being given the "hurry up" aggressively by one of their team when the Vendor was in no position to Exchange! however I have now let the Property via Ryan who seems to be very professional and found a tenant straight away after completion. So far so good - keep up the good work!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  22. A 5-star review by ''

£1150
    Ryan Gruzinski

Amazing service, I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Having read other reviews, I was doubtful that they could be that good. But having rented my house out through them, and being a first time landlord, I can hand on heart say that they go the extra mile to look after their clients. Prompt, attentive, non pushy, encouraging, reassuring, non judge mental, honest, down to earth people you can trust, and rely upon to get the job done. They will be available outside of work hours and when they are off, Ryan has called me from the side of the road on his day off, no doubt his wife was not that impressed with this, but probably used to it, nothing is too much trouble for this man.

Having spent many years in financial services in the past, I am not that easy to please, and do not, as a rule, take the time to leave a review unless it has been earnt, this is well and truly earned.

If like me, you are sceptical about this review, all too good to be true, much as I was, all I can say is give them a try, you wont regret it.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THEY ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST AGENT IN THE AREA, BUT AS THE SAYING GOES, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THIS AGENT WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY IN THE AREA, AND THEIR GUARANTEED RENT SCHEME IS FANTASTIC FOR PEACE OF MIND.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  23. A 5-star review by ''

Kay Barrett, Mark Harris
    £212
    Kay Barrett Mark Harris
    Kay BarrettMark Harris

I had been renting this property out through Ramsey Moore for some time. Emma dealt with the eviction of a tenant which took the stress out of the situation for me. The tenant left the house in an unsellable condition, but on the advise from Mark and Daniel, I completed the refurbishment that they suggested. Before it had been finished, they had found me a buyer and achieved a price that was more than I had expected. Kay then took over the dealings with the conveyancing. I know there were some delays in this procedure due to the buyers agents not being professional, but kay took control of the chain, got things moving each time and we completed last week. My solicitor rang me and informed me that due to Kays diligence the sale was made much smoother for all concerned. I am very happy to place this review on about the staff in Ramsey Moore, without exception they have all been professional and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone reading this.

24. 2
    people found this

A 5-star review by ''

Tommy OBrien, Tony Matthews
    RM6
    £257
    Tommy OBrien Tony Matthews
    Tommy OBrienTony Matthews

Tony Matthews came first and talked me through everything that was going to happen, Then Tommy O'Brien conducted an Open House, an offer was made within 7 days and I accepted it. Everyone I came into contact with was very professional, very smart and very caring about my feelings at the sale of my home. I could not have had a more excellent team working on my behalf I would recommend them to everybody.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  25. A 5-star review by ''

Mark Harris, Daniel Mott
    Mark Harris Daniel Mott
    Mark HarrisDaniel Mott

Omg what can I say about Ramsey Moore, all staff that I have spoken to from the outset have been excellent, I can honestly say the best estate agent in dagenham, very professional, defiantly willing to go that extra mile for the customer, every1 has been fantastic, mark, Daniel, Michelle, Kay, tony!!!

Very friendly service, can have a laugh with them too, very approachable, excellent service

Defiantly recommended, on the ball and efficient, 10/10 well done and thanks for all your help,

Best wishes mini

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  26. A 5-star review by ''

Tony Matthews, Michelle Sedge
    tq3
    Tony Matthews Michelle Sedge
    Tony MatthewsMichelle Sedge

I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone looking to sell or buy a property. they were extremely helpful and michelle helped us sort through all the paperwork. nothing was too much trouble.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  27. A 5-star review by ''

Ryan Gruzinski, Tommy OBrien
    rm10
    Ryan Gruzinski Tommy OBrien
    Ryan GruzinskiTommy OBrien

I am extremely happy with service they have provided from the beginning till end of tenancy process. Very much happy to recommend Ramsey Moore to others.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  28. A 5-star review by ''

E5
    Ryan Gruzinski

Such a refreshing experience! Ryan has got to be one the most enthusiastic, pro-active, fast, reliable and professional agents in London and surrounding areas and I would always recommend Ramsey Moore on this basis! Very happy!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  29. A 5-star review by ''

Mark Harris, Daniel Mott
    Mark Harris Daniel Mott
    Mark HarrisDaniel Mott

From the first contact phone call with Mark Harris, he really listened to all my requests and concerns, and over the course of the sale he and his team ensured they followed all my wishes. We were very pleased with the photos taken by Tony and the publicity produced by Kay. I was anxious the property should be treated respectfully when prospective buyers were shown over and Daniel ensured this happened. Once the property was sold Michelle kept me fully informed of progress. The whole team have all been so friendly and helpful and efficient.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  30. A 5-star review by ''

rm8
    Ryan Gruzinski

I have been a landlord for a number of years and this is the first time that I have felt in good hands. Ryan has been extremely helpful from the word go, even on his day off. I have been kept informed of viewings and have received all relevant paperwork promptly. It is refreshing to come across an agent who is both energetic and professional. I would definitely recommend this letting agent to other landlords.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  31. A 5-star review by ''

Daniel Mott

Daniel he is excellent !! We are so happy for his job... Congratulation for a good staff is special Daniel Mott !!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  32. A 5-star review by ''

Tommy OBrien

Ramsey Moore was recommended to us by friend. It did not take long for us to notice that all advertised properties were incredible and it was more than easy to find the right one for ourselves. Tommy and the team was most helpful in explaining the rental process with clarity and honesty. Overall, a very professional service. Thank you.

Page: