Ramsey Moore
Ramsey Moore | offering sales and lettings management in Dagenham

Ramsey Moore

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 189 ratings. This website contains 189 user reviews of Ramsey Moore.

• Ramsey Moore has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Ramsey Moore, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 87 out of 14204 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.76 out of 5.00

• 184 recommend
  • 5 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

We have fully referenced tenants waiting to move into available properties.

Page last updated on: 03-Jul-2015 18:51:08

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 7)

1. A 5 -star review by ''

£24000
    Tony Matthews

dealing with Tony from the start of putting the house on the market was excellent he explained the full process from start to finish and was always willing to answer any questions we had, by using Ramsey Moore we were given what I can only call a full hands on expert service.

I would recommend the team of Ramsey Moore to anyone looking to sell/buy a property.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

Ryan Gruzinski, Daniel Leverton
    £180000
    Ryan GruzinskiDaniel Leverton
    Ryan GruzinskiDaniel Leverton

I most strongly recommend Ramsey Moore. This time I did some research before choosing an agent to sell my property. They were excellent in finding the buyers who were looking for my particular property and nothing during the whole process was too much trouble for them to carry out on my behalf. I was not living near to the property and so it was more work for them but I was so grateful to have found a team who were enthusiastic and exceptionally capable of taking care of everything. They kept me informed during the process and were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I valued their knowledge and the always pleasant and diligent outlook they had in their work.

Comments on the Agents fees

“A VERY FAIR SYSTEM FOR THE SELLER.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  3. A 5 -star review by ''

£118000
    Tony Matthews

All the team at Ramsey Moore went above and beyond to ensure my smooth and stress free selling of my property.

Thanks to all involved.

4. 1
    person found this

A 5 -star review by ''

Ross Chimes
    £240000
    Ross  Chimes
    Ross Chimes

Ross Chimes assisted me with the purchase or my first property. With my limited experience in the housing market and the implications of buying I was desperate work with a sales agent who looked beyond the transaction and really wanted to satisfy his client's needs.

Ross proved to be a trustworthy and reliable facilitator in the overall process. He always made himself available (i.e. outside working hours sometimes) to allow for numerous viewings and provided ongoing updates on properties which were of interest to me.

In comparison to other agents who I liaised with during the searches, Ross Chimes was the most transparent and more importantly managed expectations very well.

Above all he always displayed a positive attitude and I hope to work with Ross again in the future. I would recommend his service to any kind of buyer as you will not be disappointed.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Mark Harris
    £211000
    Daniel LevertonMark Harris
    Daniel LevertonMark Harris

Daniel has been very hands on from day one. He arranged and coordinate all the viewings for me and approached it in a very professional manner. Daniel kept me well informed and updated throughout the process and always stayed in contact, so I didn't have to call at no time to find out what was happening. Daniel is true to his word and always aim to approach any situation arises in a understanding and professional manner at all times, and I think that is a good attitude to have. If there was anything I should know, he would be straight on the phone to me. Everything went well and I am very please with the outcome. So, a very big thank you to all the staffs at Ramsey Moore for a job well done and I would be more than happy to recommend them and use there service again in the future because they are a great team of down to earth people to work with. Many thanks!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

£211000
    Daniel Leverton

These guys are spectacular. Simple.
    The property that we have been trying to buy has been a difficult process due to unforeseen circumstances, however the team here have been wonderful. Always keeping us informed, chasing down any paper work and helping to get the by back on track when things ere getting difficult.

Beyond that they have given a excellent level of care, which has been both formal and informal.
    Honestly wouldn't of made my dream first home buy a reality without these folk involved.
    The patience, tenacity and professionalism. As well as friendliness and support from the staff members involved have made it so, that I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone buying within the area.

Plus Daniel managed to work with both my father and Me, and always keep a smile on his face. which is no small feat.
    Thank you again to all of you here at Ramsey Moore.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Ryan Gruzinski
    £1650
    Robyn FoxRyan Gruzinski

I am very glad I found Ramsey Moore; I initially purchased the house from a different local agent and was so put off by them I shopped around for a more professional agent and found Ramsey Moore. Robyn and Ryan were excellent throughout the process of letting my property, I cannot recommend them enough. Their prices were the most competitive of the 4 agents I approached, and Robyn's local knowledge and advice was invaluable. 2 of the other agents I spoke to advised I put it on the market for �250/month less than Ramsey Moore recommended and found tenants for within 1 week, so they do... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“MOST COMPETITIVE FEES OF THE 4 LOCAL AGENTS THAT I SPOKE TO, AND ALSO ADVISED ON A REALISTIC RENTAL AMOUNT”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 5 -star review by ''

£235000
    Tony Matthews

Ramsey Moore offered a personal service from initial evaluation through to completion.
    I was impressed with their communication, how easy they made the process. The knowledge they had of the local market enabled us to get a really great selling price. Tony Matthews managed our sale, every promise/commitment he made, he kept. I found him easy to communicate with and he was available to us whenever we needed his input and advice. I'd recommend you seak him out
    When comparing against other Estate Agents they were well priced.
    I would recommend Ramesy Moore, as a whole team they were genuinely exceptional.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I THOUGHT THE FEES WERE FAIR AND IN KEEPING WITH THE MARKET. BECAUSE WE HAD A FAIRLY LENGTHY SALE WE USED RAMSEY MOORE FOR ADVICE AND INFORMATION, SO WE GOT VALUE FOR MONEY.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Mark Harris
    ig11
    £350000
    Robyn FoxMark Harris
    Robyn FoxMark Harris

I bought a property from ramsey moore, due to being a first time buyer I had no idea what the process was. Luckily for me i had a great agent and Robyn Fox helped me throughout the whole process.
    I was extremely satisfied on how she dealt with the solicitors to ensure everything went as smooth as possible for me.
    I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone who wants to purchase a house they provide an excellent customer service. I would also like to thank Robyn for all the hard work she put into it and made it so much easy on myself.
    Thanks Robyn I really appreciate everything you have done.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  10. A 4 -star review by ''

£1075
    Daniel Leverton

Daniel was really helpful and per one month find for us property which we like. He help to deal with all documents and was really professional in his job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENCY FEES WAS GOOD, BUT STILL I THINK WHAT FOR THAT HOUSE WE PAY TOO MUCH, BECAUSE HE WAS NOT FINISHED AND WAS MISSING A LOT SIMPLE STUFF WHICH SUPPOSE TO BE WHEN YOU RENT HOUSE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. A 5 -star review by ''

£925
    Emma Wallington

She is immaculate lady,and highly recommended. she looks my property for 5 years and im always happy with her service...

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

Mark Harris, Daniel Leverton
    £285000
    Mark HarrisDaniel Leverton
    Mark HarrisDaniel Leverton

I would like to thank Mark, Daniel, Ryan and Kay for the selling of my house. They were very polite and kept informing me every step of the way re selling my home and chased wherever was needed, I have recommended them to family and friends as they are so professional and I can't thank them enough for the way things progressed of selling my home, it was quick and efficient, thank you again guys. I wouldn't hesitate in forwarding on their details to whoever wants to sell properties.

13. 2
    people found this

A 1 -star review by ''

RM10
    £1150
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Lauren Taylor

I had the worst lettings experience ever when dealing with Lauren Taylor at Ramsey Moore. Lauren has no people skills and I found her very unprofessional and rude when she was showing me and other viewers the property. Lauren seemed as if she was in a rush and only took around 2 minutes to show the entire 3 bedroom house. She also did not seem bothered to discuss any questions I had and simply said 'I will call you tomorrow'.

When speaking to her on the phone the next day, she seemed happy with my family's circumstances and said I can come down to the branch with the passports of the... (read more)

14. View All Comments (1)by Ryan Gruzinski - Director  03/03/2015

Unfortunately, upon review, the landlord decided to proceed with an alternative party and therefore a full refund of £500 was made to your nominated bank account. We did apologise for any inconvenience caused when you were informed of the landlord's decision not to grant you a tenancy. However, we can not be held responsible for you booking time off work as the offer was always subject to satisfactory references and until the credit check was undertaken, we couldn't deem your suitability at such an early stage in the process. We wish you all the best in your search for a new property and again apologise Ramsey Moore couldn't be of assistance on this occasion. If you wish to contact me personally to discuss your case in more detail, my direct number is 020 8591 9088.
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton

I would like to say a big thank you to Daniel and everyone else at Ramsey Moore.
    I have bought my first property and I am very grateful to them for their professionalism and integrity throughout.
    I would fully recommend them and will use them again when buying or selling.

Ioan

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

, Tony Matthews

Hi All @ Ramsey Moore

just a big thank you to all of you for the help and speedy Service you all put in to make firstly the Rental so smooth and professional in both finding and checking the Tenants and ensuring that the upkeep of the property by them was top notch at a time when people are worried Ryan was extremely helpful with that personal touch added to it
    Secondly when it came time to then (after three years) sell the property Kay and Tony worked hard and relentlessly to ensure that we were not troubled with any trivial items it was all handled very much to our satisfaction and again with extreme professionalism right up to the closure of the final hand over So a big thank you from us both and here is hoping that Ramsey Moore goes from strength to STRENGTH Viv & Tony

Comments on the Agents fees

“I WAS GIVEN A PRICE THAT WOULD NEED TO BE ACHIEVED AND WHAT I WOULD NEED TO ADD TO COVER COSTS THIS FELL SIGNIFICANTLY SHORT”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

rm10
    Lauren Taylor

The agent I dealt with was very helpful, went to view the property and liked the property, went into negotiation and reached an agreement as she served as a good intermediary between the Landlord and me, also she could be easily reached by email and phone for questions I needed answer to. A very detailed and explanation was given for the tenancy agreement.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton

I would fully recommend them and will use them again when buying or selling.

Ioan

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Daniel Leverton
    £925
    Robyn FoxDaniel Leverton
    Robyn FoxDaniel Leverton

After comparing Ramsey Moore with other letting agencies we decided to instruct them to let and manage our property as they offered the best service and competitive fees.
    We found everybody, Ryan, Daniel and Robyn at the Barking branch very friendly, helpful and professional. The property had been let within a few hours of putting it on the market, achieving a full asking price! So thank you Ramsey Moore for doing an excellent job.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Robyn Fox
    ig11
    £800
    Daniel LevertonRobyn Fox
    Daniel LevertonRobyn Fox

I am very happy to find this agency. Daniel and Robyn give me all the information . very good communication and what I think is very important is professionalism of this.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

Robyn Fox, Ryan Gruzinski
    £1050
    Robyn FoxRyan Gruzinski

I am extremely happy with the service provided by the staff at Ramsey Moore. From the first meeting until the signing of contracts they were helpful, accomodating and worked very hard to find me a professional tenant that I was happy with. They took alot of the stress out of a stessful situation and I felt confident to leave my property in their hands. They exhibited a very professional and can do attitude at all times and were always attentive to my needs and concerns.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

£1050
    Robyn Fox

The agent Robyn Fox from the Ramsey Moore in Barking was outstanding in all aspects. She has looked after me and my wife in all we needed for renting our the flat. Her nice way of dealing with all our matters, answering very clearly our questions and being present when we needed was decisive reason for our choice for Ramsey Moore. Thank you very much, we are pleased with your services and very happy in our new flat.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Lauren Taylor
    £850
    Daniel LevertonLauren Taylor
    Daniel LevertonLauren Taylor

He kept me informed all the way, He was there for me every time I had a question or i needed help. He was very cear. He kept me informed all the way, He was very clear and correct in what he sad as well as very polite

24. 2
    people found this

A 2 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    £225000
    Would you use the agent again? No

The saying "moving is one of life's most stressful events" was so true for me. Now I've recovered from the experience, I have the motivation to write this review. It took over 6 months to sell my home - with no chain. The main problem was the buyer causing delays, but I found the agents to be very unhelpful initially when I approached them to chase matters for me. My phone calls were not returned and emails were not replied to. Only when I started putting the pressure on and "making a nuisance of myself" did certain staff members help me. ( To be honest, my solicitor was... (read more)

What could Ramsey Moore do to change your mind??

“Not made false promises about how quickly the sale would go through”

25. View All Comments (1)by Mark Harris, Director  10/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review the service levels from our Dagenham office. I apologise for the fact you felt dissatisfied with Ramsey Moore as a company and I will look into each of the issues raised and revert to you in writing as soon as possible.
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Leverton, Tony Matthews
    Daniel LevertonTony Matthews
    Daniel LevertonTony Matthews

Many thanks to Daniel Leverton and the whole team of Ramsey Moore!
    Thanks very much for helping us our dream come true!
    We will be happy recommend you to friends and colleagues!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  27. A 4 -star review by ''

Rm10
    £265000
    Tony Matthews

Good sale, Tony achieved a better price than we were expecting, few bumps during the process, glad is all over

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  28. A 4 -star review by ''

Tony Matthews

From the initial visit for the valuation until the completion we were kept informed at every stage by the friendly and approachable team from Ramsey Moore. Which took the stress out of the sale of our house.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

Ryan Gruzinski, Lauren Taylor
    rm9
    Ryan GruzinskiLauren Taylor

I would like to say that both Ryan and Lauren were very helpful in helping us find a tenant and managing the property. They kept us informed and updated every step of the way, prompt with responses to questions, very quick and professional service. I will recommend Ramsey Moore to any landlord who wants the best managed letting service. Ramsey Moore staff are always happy to go the extra mile in helping with anything. I also appreciated how honest and prompt Ryan was throughout the entire process.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

Ryan Gruzinski, Lauren Taylor
    Ig11
    Ryan GruzinskiLauren Taylor

I have recently dealt with Ryan and Lauren and having had a bad experience with my previous agent was very nervy about the whole process. I found the service provided to be first class in terms of communication, knowledge, friendliness and professionalism. I can quite see why they are achieving so many positive reviews. I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them, thanks

31. View All Comments (1)by Ryan Gruzinski  02/12/2014

Thanks for your kind words Margaret and we wish you all the best in the future!
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

£1250
    Ryan Gruzinski

From my first conversation with Ryan I was filled with confidence that Ramsey Moore would get me the best rent for my property and find tenants as soon as possible. In fact they managed to find someone within one day and I was very pleased with the rental they achieved. It's refreshing to find an estate agent who actually follows through with what they promise. Overall service has been first class, I would absolutely recommend them.

“EXTREMELY REASONABLE”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  33. A 5 -star review by ''

£225000
    Emma Wallington

I cannot express enough how helpful and professional Emma from Ramsey Moore is. I was renting my property out for five years, while living abroad. She managed my property the whole time. Everything was dealt with appropriately and if there was any problems then she contacted me straight away to discuss and resolve. Living abroad I was quite nervous about leaving the property with an agent, but I felt comfortable and reassured the whole time that they were doing an excellent job. Thanks to Ryan too! I then sold the property through Ramsey Moore, and again the service was excellent, prompt and efficient. Many thanks to the whole team who helped the sale go through, Emma, Mark, Kay and Tony. A wonderful team, I will miss you guys and wish you all the best for the future!

Page: