Browse agents by letter

Ramsey Moore

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 157 ratings. This website contains 157 user reviews of Ramsey Moore.

Contact Ramsey Moore

• 154 recommend
  • 3 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 9
in the RM10 League Tables
1 out of 21
in the Dagenham League Tables
45 out of 21585
in the UK

Agent Information

No description for branch.

Opening Hours

RM7
RM11
RM12
RM13

Ramsey Moore has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Ramsey Moore, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 6)

Page last updated on: 28-Jul-2014 16:57:16

1. A 5-star review by 'Pam Williams' 30/6/2014

, London London
    Sold Price
    £212

London London

I had been renting this property out through Ramsey Moore for some time. Emma dealt with the eviction of a tenant which took the stress out of the situation for me. The tenant left the house in an unsellable condition, but on the advise from Mark and Daniel, I completed the refurbishment that they suggested. Before it had been finished, they had found me a buyer and achieved a price that was more than I had expected. Kay then took over the dealings with the conveyancing. I know there were some delays in this procedure due to the buyers agents not being professional, but kay took control of the chain, got things moving each time and we completed last week. My solicitor rang me and informed me that due to Kays diligence the sale was made much smoother for all concerned. I am very happy to place this review on about the staff in Ramsey Moore, without exception they have all been professional and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone reading this.

2. A 5-star review by 'Delia' 11/6/2014

Tommy O'Brien, Tony Matthews
    RM6
    Sold Price
    £257

Tommy O'BrienTony Matthews

Tony Matthews came first and talked me through everything that was going to happen, Then Tommy O'Brien conducted an Open House, an offer was made within 7 days and I accepted it. Everyone I came into contact with was very professional, very smart and very caring about my feelings at the sale of my home. I could not have had a more excellent team working on my behalf I would recommend them to everybody.

3. A 5-star review by 'Mini' 29/5/2014

Mark HarrisDaniel Mott

Omg what can I say about Ramsey Moore, all staff that I have spoken to from the outset have been excellent, I can honestly say the best estate agent in dagenham, very professional, defiantly willing to go that extra mile for the customer, every1 has been fantastic, mark, Daniel, Michelle, Kay, tony!!!

Very friendly service, can have a laugh with them too, very approachable, excellent service

Defiantly recommended, on the ball and efficient, 10/10 well done and thanks for all your help,

Best wishes mini

4. A 5-star review by 'carol norris' 1/5/2014

Tony Matthews, Michelle Sedge
    tq3

Tony MatthewsMichelle Sedge

I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone looking to sell or buy a property. they were extremely helpful and michelle helped us sort through all the paperwork. nothing was too much trouble.

5. A 5-star review by 'Ajesh' 13/4/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Tommy O'Brien
    rm10

Ryan GruzinskiTommy O'Brien

I am extremely happy with service they have provided from the beginning till end of tenancy process. Very much happy to recommend Ramsey Moore to others.

6. A 5-star review by 'Deborah' 24/3/2014

E5

Ryan Gruzinski

Such a refreshing experience! Ryan has got to be one the most enthusiastic, pro-active, fast, reliable and professional agents in London and surrounding areas and I would always recommend Ramsey Moore on this basis! Very happy!

7. A 5-star review by 'Colleen' 22/3/2014

Mark HarrisDaniel Mott

From the first contact phone call with Mark Harris, he really listened to all my requests and concerns, and over the course of the sale he and his team ensured they followed all my wishes. We were very pleased with the photos taken by Tony and the publicity produced by Kay. I was anxious the property should be treated respectfully when prospective buyers were shown over and Daniel ensured this happened. Once the property was sold Michelle kept me fully informed of progress. The whole team have all been so friendly and helpful and efficient.

8. A 5-star review by 'Johnny' 20/3/2014

rm8

Ryan Gruzinski

I have been a landlord for a number of years and this is the first time that I have felt in good hands. Ryan has been extremely helpful from the word go, even on his day off. I have been kept informed of viewings and have received all relevant paperwork promptly. It is refreshing to come across an agent who is both energetic and professional. I would definitely recommend this letting agent to other landlords.

9. A 5-star review by 'Laszlo esztojka' 17/3/2014

Daniel Mott

Daniel Mott

Daniel he is excellent !! We are so happy for his job... Congratulation for a good staff is special Daniel Mott !!

10. A 5-star review by 'Mantas' 13/3/2014

Tommy O'Brien

Ramsey Moore was recommended to us by friend. It did not take long for us to notice that all advertised properties were incredible and it was more than easy to find the right one for ourselves. Tommy and the team was most helpful in explaining the rental process with clarity and honesty. Overall, a very professional service. Thank you.

11. A 5-star review by 'Mandy' 10/3/2014

Tommy O'Brien, Ryan Gruzinski

Tommy O'BrienRyan Gruzinski

Service was really nice and polite, all the guys were friendly with explaining the processes of moving, keeping me update.

12. A 5-star review by 'ANA' 6/3/2014

Ryan Gruzinski

Really impressed with the services and profesionalism of the agency, especially of Ryan. Had a few agents who quoted us but decided to go with Ramsey moore, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Extremelly reliable and understanding, we managed to let our property hassle-free due to them. I was impressed with the high quality of the service they offer, their professionalism and the fact that they go the extra mile in order for everyone to be happy. I can not recommend them enough.

13. A 5-star review by 'J Bassan' 4/3/2014

Rm10

Ryan Gruzinski

I had been thinking about renting my property last year, and out of nowhere I received a flyer with a personal touch from Ryan at Ramsey Moore. I explained to him my situation and that I would be in touch after the new year. As I had kept my word as did Ryan we had a open and honest discussion. I told him what I wanted and Ryan and his team worked to meet my expectations.
    After only two weeks a suitable tenant had been found and vetted. My needs were catered for and I felt Ryan and his team genuinely looked out for what I wanted.
    The tenants have moved in, I have paid all my fees an I have received my first months rent without any issues. The team have been approachable throughout the process and telephone calls and emails have been answered promptly. I hope this working relationship continues and I hope Ramsey Moore continue to employ local members of the public into their teams so they can genuinely cater for it's community.

14. A 5-star review by 'Enayet Chowdhury' 28/2/2014

Tony Matthews

Very friendly and efficient service.
    All staff are very helpful and kind. I really enjoyed the whole buying process. They recommended financial advisor who was outstanding
    I would unreservedly recommend

15. A 5-star review by 'Amos Osho' 26/2/2014

Tommy O'Brien

Very good and professional service, dealt with me as an individual that is highly valued and prioritized my needs and criterias above making any decision that best suit him or his organisation.

Can't be more happier that i finally got a place that i can call home through this brilliant Agent ''RAMSEY MOORE'' all thanks to Tommy O'Brien going the extra mile and working very early and late outside his contractual hours to secure a place for me, I feel really valued.
    Excellent and Legendary customer service
    Will highly recommend to anyone .

16. A 5-star review by 'Gemma hunter' 14/2/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Tommy O'Brien
    Rm10

Ryan GruzinskiTommy O'Brien

Excellent service. Ryan went out of his way to come and review my property on his day off! Ryan and Tom always know the answer to any queries straight away. One very happy landlady ;-)

17. A 5-star review by 'Twinkle28' 7/2/2014

rm7

Ryan Gruzinski

I am new to letting and I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone that would like to let their property they helped me through every step of the process and when ever there is a problem they let you know every step.

18. 1
    person found this

A 5-star review by 'Koyrul Islam' 29/1/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Emma Wallington

Ryan GruzinskiEmma Wallington

I am a Landlord with two properties under full Management by Ryan Gruzinski of Ramsey Moore. He is extremely professional, efficient, completely honest and very helpful with can do attitude. I would not hesitate in recommending their services to owners wishing to rent their property in the area. Emma is also extremely helpful and professional. They are both very efficient in regards to dealing with queries and they get it resolved ASAP. If there was a Ballon d’Or for Estate Agents(Male and Female), I would give the prizes to Ryan Gruzinski for best property consultant and Emma Wallington for best property manager. Thank you guys for your help and support throughout these 3 years.

19. A 4-star review by 'Brian nyland' 29/1/2014

Ryan Gruzinski

Always as helpful as possible and can get hold of them easy if needed.
    Very professional in the way the company is run

20. A 5-star review by 'Renata' 27/1/2014

39 M

Ryan Gruzinski

I would like to say thank you to Ryan from Ramsay Moore for providing the highest quality service, special client care and for being highly professional. We met Ryan 5 years ago when we bought our first flat in Madison court since then never disappointed.He has been great with responding to any queries I may have the entire time and always happy to go the extra mile in helping with anything.As a first time buyers, I also appreciated how honest and prompt Ryan was for keeping in touch for the hole process.You are extremely professional and doing your job really well!

21. A 4-star review by 'Owen' 13/1/2014

Mark Harris, Marlene Hardless

Mark HarrisMarlene Hardless

We were shown the property in a professional and friendly manner and our offer was processed expeditiously. We were then provided with financial services advise that aided us is in securing a mortgage and has put insurance policies in place for our forthcoming completion.

22. A 5-star review by 'Esen' 11/1/2014

They arranged our mortgage

Marlene Hardless

Marlene's extremely good adviser and prepared all of the documents for us. I strongly recommend her to other clients.

23. A 5-star review by 'James G' 10/1/2014

Ryan Gruzinski

New to the letting business an Ryan has provided a service second to none, with a thoroughly professional service every step of the way. A tenant was found in a very short period, and look forward to a long successful relationship. Would not hesitate in recommending RM.

24. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'jeje' 12/12/2013

They arranged our mortgage
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Marlene Hardless

Mortgage advisor Marlene Hardles doesn't know her job well I wouldn't recommend her to anyone at all . She send our aplication to the bank and few days later she told us that our income wasn't enough to get mortgage and that we can't take mortgage again. Such a waisting time. After few months we went to another Mortgage Advisor and he explained everything to us that it is not true that we can't get mortgage. When he checked our payslips our income was enough to get mortgage and now we bought a lovely house.

Would not recommend her services at all!!!!

What could Ramsey Moore do to change your mind??

“Should do her job well. She is not professional at all. In the first place she should tell us from our payslips if our income would be enough to get mortgage. She treated us like not serious buyers. When I told her how much we spend on food her comment was \'\' You must be starving\'\'. When we tried to buy the house she phoned me that they find cash buyer for this house and next day she called me back that we can buy this house and she said \'\'forget what I\'ve said before\'\'. Professionals would not play like that.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  25. View All Comments (1)by Michael O'Brien  10/01/2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback as it is important to us in ensuring we only offer the very best service. I am sorry to hear that you felt Marlene was unable to secure you a mortgage. Marlene has been a financial adviser for 30 years and knows the industry well but we are always looking at ways in which we can improve our service. Lenders to change their criteria regularly and I would be happy for you to come in to the office to discuss this issue further with me. I wish all the best for the future. Michael O'Brien Director Ramsey Moore Estate Agents
  26. A 5-star review by 'Sandra Stevens' 27/11/2013

Daniel Mott, Tony Matthews

Daniel MottTony Matthews

I would like to say that both Mark Harris and Daniel Mott were very helpful in selling my late father property, both very professional, and I would definitely recommend then to my friends if they were to sell property. I would score them both very high in the ratings.

27. A 5-star review by 'WAYNE PARKIN' 21/11/2013

Tony Matthews

Tony Mathews handled the sale of my house in a very professional manor. It was a tricky sale but we could not of asked of any more 10 out of 10 in every way. Tony and Ramsey Moore did us proud. Thanks again

28. A 5-star review by 'sanford' 18/11/2013

Daniel Mott, Michael O'Brien
    E13

Daniel MottMichael O'Brien

Excellent service and reliability

29. A 5-star review by 'Tony' 12/11/2013

Tony Matthews

Ramsey Moore were extremely helpful especially Tony Matthews.
    He correctly advised us in pricing the property using his many years experience within the estate agency business and even more importantly with his local knowledge.
    This prompted a quick sale with over 28 bookings within a week.
    I would strongly recommend this agency to all that have a property for sale within their area.

30. A 5-star review by 'Dominic' 12/11/2013

rm8

Mark HarrisDaniel Mott

Ramsey Moore were great! Both Mark and Daniel ensured the transaction went as smoothly as possible and were extremely quick to respond. I wouldn't hesistate to use them again.

31. A 5-star review by 'Chidi' 10/11/2013

Tony Matthews

Tony was very courteous and professional from the start right up to the completion of sale of our property. He provided us with every information we needed to at every stage of the sales process. We are extremely delighted with the level of service provided by the estate agent.

Page: