Browse agents by letter

Ramsey Moore

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 153 ratings. This website contains 153 user reviews of Ramsey Moore.

Contact Ramsey Moore

4.77 out of 5.00

• 150 recommend
  • 3 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 9
in the RM10 League Tables
1 out of 21
in the Dagenham League Tables
40 out of 21381
in the UK

Agent Information

We have fully referenced tenants waiting to move into available properties.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

RM7
RM11
RM12
RM13

Ramsey Moore has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Ramsey Moore, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 6)

Page last updated on: 16-Apr-2014 22:59:44

1. A 5-star review by 'Ajesh' 13/4/2014

No staff selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am extremely happy with service they have provided from the beginning till end of tenancy process. Very much happy to recommend Ramsey Moore to others.

2. A 5-star review by 'Deborah' 24/3/2014

E5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Such a refreshing experience! Ryan has got to be one the most enthusiastic, pro-active, fast, reliable and professional agents in London and surrounding areas and I would always recommend Ramsey Moore on this basis! Very happy!

3. A 5-star review by 'Colleen' 22/3/2014

Mark Harris, Daniel Mott
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the first contact phone call with Mark Harris, he really listened to all my requests and concerns, and over the course of the sale he and his team ensured they followed all my wishes. We were very pleased with the photos taken by Tony and the publicity produced by Kay. I was anxious the property should be treated respectfully when prospective buyers were shown over and Daniel ensured this happened. Once the property was sold Michelle kept me fully informed of progress. The whole team have all been so friendly and helpful and efficient.

4. A 5-star review by 'Johnny' 20/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been a landlord for a number of years and this is the first time that I have felt in good hands. Ryan has been extremely helpful from the word go, even on his day off. I have been kept informed of viewings and have received all relevant paperwork promptly. It is refreshing to come across an agent who is both energetic and professional. I would definitely recommend this letting agent to other landlords.

5. A 5-star review by 'Laszlo esztojka' 17/3/2014

Daniel Mott
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Daniel he is excellent !! We are so happy for his job... Congratulation for a good staff is special Daniel Mott !!

6. A 5-star review by 'Mantas' 13/3/2014

Tommy O'Brien
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ramsey Moore was recommended to us by friend. It did not take long for us to notice that all advertised properties were incredible and it was more than easy to find the right one for ourselves. Tommy and the team was most helpful in explaining the rental process with clarity and honesty. Overall, a very professional service. Thank you.

7. A 5-star review by 'Mandy' 10/3/2014

Tommy O'Brien, Ryan Gruzinski
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Service was really nice and polite, all the guys were friendly with explaining the processes of moving, keeping me update.

8. A 5-star review by 'ANA' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really impressed with the services and profesionalism of the agency, especially of Ryan. Had a few agents who quoted us but decided to go with Ramsey moore, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. Extremelly reliable and understanding, we managed to let our property hassle-free due to them. I was impressed with the high quality of the service they offer, their professionalism and the fact that they go the extra mile in order for everyone to be happy. I can not recommend them enough.

9. A 5-star review by 'J Bassan' 4/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had been thinking about renting my property last year, and out of nowhere I received a flyer with a personal touch from Ryan at Ramsey Moore. I explained to him my situation and that I would be in touch after the new year. As I had kept my word as did Ryan we had a open and honest discussion. I told him what I wanted and Ryan and his team worked to meet my expectations.
    After only two weeks a suitable tenant had been found and vetted. My needs were catered for and I felt Ryan and his team genuinely looked out for what I wanted.
    The tenants have moved in, I have paid all my fees an I have received my first months rent without any issues. The team have been approachable throughout the process and telephone calls and emails have been answered promptly. I hope this working relationship continues and I hope Ramsey Moore continue to employ local members of the public into their teams so they can genuinely cater for it's community.

10. A 5-star review by 'Enayet Chowdhury' 28/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very friendly and efficient service.
    All staff are very helpful and kind. I really enjoyed the whole buying process. They recommended financial advisor who was outstanding
    I would unreservedly recommend

11. A 5-star review by 'Amos Osho' 26/2/2014

Tommy O'Brien
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good and professional service, dealt with me as an individual that is highly valued and prioritized my needs and criterias above making any decision that best suit him or his organisation.

Can't be more happier that i finally got a place that i can call home through this brilliant Agent ''RAMSEY MOORE'' all thanks to Tommy O'Brien going the extra mile and working very early and late outside his contractual hours to secure a place for me, I feel really valued.
    Excellent and Legendary customer service
    Will highly recommend to anyone .

12. A 5-star review by 'Gemma hunter' 14/2/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Tommy O'Brien
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service. Ryan went out of his way to come and review my property on his day off! Ryan and Tom always know the answer to any queries straight away. One very happy landlady ;-)

13. A 5-star review by 'Twinkle28' 7/2/2014

RM7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am new to letting and I would recommend Ramsey Moore to anyone that would like to let their property they helped me through every step of the process and when ever there is a problem they let you know every step.

14. 1
    person found this

A 5-star review by 'Koyrul Islam' 29/1/2014

Ryan Gruzinski, Emma Wallington
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a Landlord with two properties under full Management by Ryan Gruzinski of Ramsey Moore. He is extremely professional, efficient, completely honest and very helpful with can do attitude. I would not hesitate in recommending their services to owners wishing to rent their property in the area. Emma is also extremely helpful and professional. They are both very efficient in regards to dealing with queries and they get it resolved ASAP. If there was a Ballon d’Or for Estate Agents(Male and Female), I would give the prizes to Ryan Gruzinski for best property consultant and Emma Wallington for best property manager. Thank you guys for your help and support throughout these 3 years.

15. A 4-star review by 'Brian nyland' 29/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Always as helpful as possible and can get hold of them easy if needed.
    Very professional in the way the company is run

16. A 5-star review by 'Renata' 27/1/2014

39 M
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to say thank you to Ryan from Ramsay Moore for providing the highest quality service, special client care and for being highly professional. We met Ryan 5 years ago when we bought our first flat in Madison court since then never disappointed.He has been great with responding to any queries I may have the entire time and always happy to go the extra mile in helping with anything.As a first time buyers, I also appreciated how honest and prompt Ryan was for keeping in touch for the hole process.You are extremely professional and doing your job really well!

17. A 4-star review by 'Owen' 13/1/2014

Mark Harris, Marlene Hardless
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were shown the property in a professional and friendly manner and our offer was processed expeditiously. We were then provided with financial services advise that aided us is in securing a mortgage and has put insurance policies in place for our forthcoming completion.

18. A 5-star review by 'Esen' 11/1/2014

They arranged our mortgage
    Marlene Hardless
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Marlene's extremely good adviser and prepared all of the documents for us. I strongly recommend her to other clients.

19. A 5-star review by 'James G' 10/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

New to the letting business an Ryan has provided a service second to none, with a thoroughly professional service every step of the way. A tenant was found in a very short period, and look forward to a long successful relationship. Would not hesitate in recommending RM.

20. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'jeje' 12/12/2013

They arranged our mortgage
    Marlene Hardless
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Mortgage advisor Marlene Hardles doesn't know her job well I wouldn't recommend her to anyone at all . She send our aplication to the bank and few days later she told us that our income wasn't enough to get mortgage and that we can't take mortgage again. Such a waisting time. After few months we went to another Mortgage Advisor and he explained everything to us that it is not true that we can't get mortgage. When he checked our payslips our income was enough to get mortgage and now we bought a lovely house.

Would not recommend her services at all!!!!

What could Ramsey Moore do to change your mind??

“Should do her job well. She is not professional at all. In the first place she should tell us from our payslips if our income would be enough to get mortgage. She treated us like not serious buyers. When I told her how much we spend on food her comment was \'\' You must be starving\'\'. When we tried to buy the house she phoned me that they find cash buyer for this house and next day she called me back that we can buy this house and she said \'\'forget what I\'ve said before\'\'. Professionals would not play like that.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  21. View All Comments (1)by Michael O'Brien  10/01/2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback as it is important to us in ensuring we only offer the very best service. I am sorry to hear that you felt Marlene was unable to secure you a mortgage. Marlene has been a financial adviser for 30 years and knows the industry well but we are always looking at ways in which we can improve our service. Lenders to change their criteria regularly and I would be happy for you to come in to the office to discuss this issue further with me. I wish all the best for the future. Michael O'Brien Director Ramsey Moore Estate Agents
  22. A 5-star review by 'Sandra Stevens' 27/11/2013

Daniel Mott, Tony Matthews
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to say that both Mark Harris and Daniel Mott were very helpful in selling my late father property, both very professional, and I would definitely recommend then to my friends if they were to sell property. I would score them both very high in the ratings.

23. A 5-star review by 'WAYNE PARKIN' 21/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tony Mathews handled the sale of my house in a very professional manor. It was a tricky sale but we could not of asked of any more 10 out of 10 in every way. Tony and Ramsey Moore did us proud. Thanks again

24. A 5-star review by 'sanford' 18/11/2013

Daniel Mott, Michael O'Brien
    E13

Excellent service and reliability

25. A 5-star review by 'Dominic' 12/11/2013

Mark Harris, Daniel Mott
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ramsey Moore were great! Both Mark and Daniel ensured the transaction went as smoothly as possible and were extremely quick to respond. I wouldn't hesistate to use them again.

26. A 5-star review by 'Tony' 12/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ramsey Moore were extremely helpful especially Tony Matthews.
    He correctly advised us in pricing the property using his many years experience within the estate agency business and even more importantly with his local knowledge.
    This prompted a quick sale with over 28 bookings within a week.
    I would strongly recommend this agency to all that have a property for sale within their area.

27. A 5-star review by 'Chidi' 10/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tony was very courteous and professional from the start right up to the completion of sale of our property. He provided us with every information we needed to at every stage of the sales process. We are extremely delighted with the level of service provided by the estate agent.

28. A 5-star review by 'Bal Kaur' 1/11/2013

Daniel Mott
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Had a very professional service from Ramsey Moore. Dealt with Daniel Mott who is very friendly, honest and easy to warm to. Also found the RM team to be very helpful and polite whenever I called the office. From the offset Daniel met us at the properties we viewed and was able to answer all our queries to our satisfaction. He conveyed the offer to the seller and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process until completion and beyond. I feel Daniel went above and beyond to help keep the entire chain moving. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Daniel Mott and Ramsey Moore Estate Agency to anyone and everyone.

29. A 5-star review by 'ALB' 1/11/2013

Mark Harris
    IG11
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ramsey Moore sold my property very quickly indeed, they arranged plenty of viewings and were very helpful along the way, I would definitely use them again, and would therefore have no problem recommending them, Many thanks Alan Baldwin

30. A 5-star review by 'Valdas' 31/10/2013

RM94
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thank you very much to Ramsey Moore for helping me to buy this property. Thanks to all the members of this agency specialy Tony Matthews who was dealing with that very well. The score I would give you 10 out of 10. I would recommended that estate agency "Ramsey Moore" to all the people who looking to by, sell or let the property.

31. A 5-star review by 'Terry Blancke' 31/10/2013

Ryan Gruzinski, Daniel Mott
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Ramsey Moore for the purchase and the subsequent letting of my property. The purchase completed without any issues.They marketed and found me a tenant very quickly. As a new but to let landlord I have found their support and advice extremely useful. I would not hesitate in recommending Ramsey Moore.

Page: