Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward

Agent rating: 3.5 out of 5.0 based on 319 ratings. This website contains 317 user reviews of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.

Offices / Branches

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward manages one of the largest residential property portfolios in Greater London, and has the resources, knowledge and expertise to ensure all properties and clients receive the same high standard of care and expertise.

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 11)

Page last updated on: 01-Aug-2014 12:57:06

1. A 5-star review by 'rosalynsmith' 22/7/2014

Branch:
    15-17 Westow Hill (Crystal Palace) (London) (Greater London)
    Coralie Quick, Toby Gooding
    SE27
    £1250

Coralie QuickToby Gooding

Coralie was brilliant and really helpful. There were no delays in the process and she always answered all our questions, whatever they were.

2. A 5-star review by 'Ayca' 22/7/2014

N3
    £1350

Hi Armend,

Sorry about the delay in my reply. Just catching up on things now after the move.

Thank you so much for your help from start to finish in finding our perfect home. You were extremely efficient in everything we required. You listened carefully to my requirements for what I expected from the house I was looking for, registered me and contacted me when the appropriate property came along. I was able to view the property within a couple of days at the time which suited me and you were punctual at arriving at the property in the agreed time. I loved the property straight away and... (read more)

3. A 5-star review by 'Melinda and Bence' 21/7/2014

Jesse
    SE12

Jesse

While we were looking for an apartment to rent, Jesse was our agent who was helping us to find a new home. He is a very professional, helpful and kind person, who is aware even of smallest details concerning the apartments and the borough.

4. A 1-star review by 'Y Quintero' 18/7/2014

Branch:
    124 Balham High Road (Balham) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    SW17
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I'm very disappointed of KFH. I called them because I was interested in a property around SW17. First of all, the agents always are treating you like if they're very busy and hurry, like they don't have time to talk with you.
    In the beginning they didn't take my details, they suggest me to call them in 2 weeks time. However, few days later I saw a property that interested me and I called them again. I made an appointment to saw the property, the agent never gave me his contact number, neither sent a confirmation via email as he told me. He just asked me to come on saturday by 12:45 pm. My husband and I arrived a little bit early. We waited there until 1:15 pm. The agent never came and never called back.

I hate when this kind of things happens. It's very irresponsible to treat a prospect client like this. The agent never considered that I was traveling to meet him and we spent money and time. I can't say all the branches are like this, but I'm pretty sure that I won't call again this particular branch.

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“If you read my review I think is obvious what is my suggestion to the agent: BE RESPONSIBLE. I don\'t think I will change my mind. One time is enough to be disappointed.”

5. A 5-star review by 'Remi' 17/7/2014

Staff Member
    Vishal Pattni, first name last name
    £1650

Vishal Pattnifirst name last name

I would like to say thank you both very much for the efforts you put in finding me a new tenant for my flat in a short period of time, plus making the whole transition seamless by managing the whole affair for me because my tenant was moving out. You found the new tenant very quickly, moved in without any fuss.

Remi

6. A 5-star review by 'Sean' 17/7/2014

£1300

Vishal Pattni

Thank you for your efficient service it was a painless transition thanks to your hard work and I have recommended KFH to friends and family . Thanks Dana Vishal and Jakub .

7. A 5-star review by 'Ivo' 16/7/2014

Vishal Pattni

The service has been truly great, both yours and KFH’s. I would like to emphasize that you were responsive and professional, and that you as an agent have certainly had key and major role in my decision to sign the tenancy agreement.

Thank you for all that and it has been a great pleasure finding a flat with yours and KFH’s help.
    Ivo

8. A 5-star review by 'CPalmer' 10/7/2014

Branch:
    206 Muswell Hill (Muswell Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    N10

Elly Moran

Highly recommend Elly Moran at KFH. Having rented numerous properties, Elly was the first to make the experience a really positive one. Everything was sorted so quickly and Elly was very helpful throughout the whole process, absolutely fantastic! Will definitely rent again through KFH Muswell Hill in the future.

9. A 5-star review by 'Jyoti' 10/7/2014

£1625

Vishal Pattni

Vishal, I want to thank you very much for letting 14 PPM so quickly. You managed to find references and email the relevant documents to all three parties concerned. I have known you now for almost a year (you completed the letting for 114PPM last year in July) and I have found you always very polite and professional. You have kept me informed at all the stages- and that's what I liked. I will definitely recommend your company and in particular you to all my friends and other residents in PPM. I'll gladly renew both the leases through you. (14 and 114PPM)

Wishing you all the best
    Jyoti

10. A 5-star review by 'Katalin' 10/7/2014

Staff Member
    Dana Rapciuga, first name last name
    £1850

Dana Rapciugafirst name last name

Hi Dana,

We really appriaciate your help and we have to say thank you for everything.

Everything went well and quick, especially because of you! Execellent work! Thanks again!

Kind regards,
    Katalin Rusai

1. A 5-star review by 'Sam' 10/7/2014

, Westhoughton Westhoughton
    sw17
    £1

Westhoughton Westhoughton

Myself and my partner had been looking for a property to rent for around a month and consequently had been in contact with a number of estate agents. Sophia was by far the most helpful and pleasant agent we came across and set up 3 viewings for us which all matched our requirements. It was nice Sophia had considered what we had asked for, as experience with other companies had been sales pushes on properties not in the right area etc.
    Once we had decided to put an offer on a property we found the process both fair and transparent and Sophia was excellent in keeping us updated with the progress of our offer. Finally, the move itself was smoothly managed and I have no doubt the team at KFH will continue to manage our tenancy in an excellent manner.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE INLINE WITH WHAT WE EXPECTED AND LOWER THAN SOME AGENTS WE HAD COME ACROSS.”

2. A 5-star review by 'Sam' 10/7/2014

Sophia McWilliams
    sw17
    £1

Sophia McWilliams

Comments on the Agents fees

3. A 5-star review by 'Darren' 9/7/2014

Hi Vishal

I am pleased to confirm that the service we have received has been of the highest calibre and that we would have no hesitation in recommending you or your Company.

Kind regards

Amy & Darren

4. A 5-star review by 'Björn Pollex' 7/7/2014

Staff Member
    first name last name, first name last name
    N3
    £1408
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

first name last namefirst name last name

Hello Vishal,

to put it short, I am extremely grateful for your support. We have placed a huge amount of trust in you, and you have not disappointed us. You have quickly figured out what we want, and in the end we got just that. You have answered all of our questions clearly, patiently and quickly, even late in the evening :)

Should we ever look for a flat in London again, we will definitely contact you. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who ask me.

Kind Regards,

Björn Pollex

5. A 5-star review by 'Abraham' 7/7/2014

Jakub Orna

Jakub Orna

Hi Jakub,

Funny bumping into you yesterday in Whetstone, anyway it was good to see you and hope you had a nice evening!

Just want to say a big thank you for all your help, advice and result with getting my property let out.

You found me a great tenant who with a 3 year commitment gives me the ideal situation I could have hoped for.

Hope to deal with you again the future.

Best Regards, Abraham

6. A 5-star review by 'Erika' 7/7/2014

Dillen Ven

We had a great experience buying a flat in Highgate. Dillen was great, very supportive and responsive and ensured that exchange and completion would take place as soon as possible. It was our first time buying in London and we were not sure how it would go but we were very lucky as everything was running as smooth as possible. Other colleagues (we mostly dealt with Richard Lowry and Shaun Cunningham when Dillen was not around) stepped in when Dillen was not available.

7. A 5-star review by 'Paulette' 7/7/2014

Dana Rapciuga
    £1350

Dana Rapciuga

I would just like to drop you a short line to say thank you for the service I have received from you so far. It has been a superb service and very accommodating. The negotiator was exceptional in her dealings with me ensuring I had the best service and all information.

The process for the checks was particularly torturous due to additional demands from the landlord but Dana managed this well.

Im thrilled with the property that I have chosen and hope my rental goes well.

Kind Regards
    Paulette Thompson-Omenka

8. A 5-star review by 'Lara' 7/7/2014

NW7

Hi Vishal,

Hi Vishal

I would like to thank you for the tremendous amount of effort you put in re:16 Norbury Grove. I applaud you for a job well done.I fully appreciate that it has not all been straightforward but you have done a first class job to my entire satisfaction.

The extra time and effort you put in is certainly worthwhile. It is a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented person like yourself. I know these things do not happen without a great deal of effort on the part of everyone, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your hard work in particular. Keep up the good work. I am very proud of you and your entire team.

Thank you once again.

Best Wishes
    Lara

9. A 5-star review by 'Matt' 4/7/2014

Branch:
    1 Putney Hill (Putney) (London) (Greater London)
    Claire Pierrot, Isleworth Isleworth
    Sw15

Claire PierrotIsleworth Isleworth

Claire was excellent. She listened to what we were looking for and took on board our feedback and made sure she only took us to the properties we would be interested in seeing.
    I would certainly use her again and would recommend her to anyone else looking in the Putney area.

10. A 5-star review by 'Jenniffer Bailey' 3/7/2014

No branch selected
    SE25
    £1025
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Jack was exceedingly patient! After visiting every estate agent in the vicinity, I ended up with Jack because of his calm manner and attention in listening to and understanding my requirements. He also made me feel that nothing was a bother and despite ringing him multiple times on some days, he was always courteous and professional.
    I have no reservations in recommending him and will not hesitate to use him again when the time comes around.

1. A 5-star review by 'Ms Wang' 1/7/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

“I contacted Vishal because of the excellent reviews on the website. He does live up to the expectation.
    He is patient, sincere and always responds to my request effectively. I feel I can trust him to do the work. And within one day, he found me a good tenant for a long lease. What more can you ask for!”

Ms Wang

2. A 5-star review by 'Sam Watkins McRae' 1/7/2014

£850000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

KFH were professional, respectful and gentlemanly in all dealings, for both the sale of our property and purchase of our new home. Any issues were resolved swiftly and quickly, with a can do attitude!

3. A 5-star review by 'Dan' 27/6/2014

£1850

Armend Osmani

Dealing with you was an absolute pleasure, very professional, you kept me informed with progress at every step of the way and I would definitely be happy to deal with you and Kinleigh again and would recommend to others.

I also dealt with one of your colleagues Armend who was also great to deal with.

Many thanks

Dan

4. A 5-star review by 'Jon & Claire Barnes' 27/6/2014

Branch:
    199a West End Lane (West Hampstead) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    David Moreton
    NW6
    £780000

David Moreton

David Moreton is undoubtedly the best estate agent in West Hampstead, and having lived there for 15 years, and owners/renters of several properties in that time, we have come across most of the main players. He is that rare breed - an honest, straightforward individual who gives attentive, thoughtful client service - who knows his market inside out - and is brilliant at staying in touch. He will give you a realistic valuation and deliver it. Trust this man as you would your own mother; he's fantastic.

5. A 5-star review by 'Sam' 26/6/2014

Branch:
    45 The Mall (london) (london) (Gloucestershire)
    Sales (as a Vendor)
    Jason Scott, Martin Sharp
    W5
    £500000

Jason ScottMartin Sharp

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how very pleased I was with the service I have received from you.
    I have been dealing with 3 different estate agents in Ealing,the manager in one of them tried to force me to sale my flat lower than the guide price and they tried to show me through their clients that my flat worse much less by putting offers £100000 below the asking price or the guide price(£500000-550000) and they advised me to reduce it! so i had to reduce it by £25000 for few weeks but i didn't receive any good offer and they advised me to reduce it again by... (read more)

6. A 5-star review by 'Marsha' 26/6/2014

AL9
    £10800
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Let me start by saying that you are overall the most professional, well turned out and friendly agent that I have ever come across. Great interpersonal skills, knowledge and your clear and dedicated interest in your clients care is absolutely outstanding. In my opinion I feel you should be in a managerial role or train other agents in conduct and client care. Alot can be learnt from a person like you. Not enough good or trustworthy agents around. But, I would highly recommend anyone to deal with you - KFH.

Yours Sincerely

Mr and Mrs M. Saunders

Very happy clients

7. A 5-star review by 'Dominic' 26/6/2014

N20
    £2708
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We are very happy with the professional way in which you have dealt with our property. The ease of communication and quick response is always reassuring whilst we are in Italy.
    You are very knowledgable in all aspects of the property market and a nice person to deal with.
    The attention to every detail is commendable and I would recommend you and KFH to anyone wanting a professional company representing their property.

Kind Regards
    Dominic Allodi

8. A 5-star review by 'Kishor' 26/6/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

Nothing but compliments for the service you offered. We had a good experience throughout with good communication and all quite smooth sailing considering I'm overseas.

Excellent! keep up the good work.

Cheers

Kishor

9. A 5-star review by 'Alex' 25/6/2014

£620

Dillen Ven

Great support from KFH supporting us to buy our first house. In particular helping all parties work around some changing goal posts around moving dates.

Very positive experience,

10. A 5-star review by 'Davide' 24/6/2014

Branch:
    206 Muswell Hill (Muswell Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    £2000

Elly Moran

Elly listened to our wishes and found us exactly the house we wanted: where we wanted it and how we wanted it. No waste of time; she came back to us only when she had a feeling that the house was the right one. She was always willing to clarify issues, and made the negotiation smooth and successful.

Page: