Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward

Agent rating: 3.6 out of 5.0 based on 351 ratings. This website contains 349 user reviews of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.

Offices / Branches

• 118 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward manages one of the largest residential property portfolios in Greater London, and has the resources, knowledge and expertise to ensure all properties and clients receive the same high standard of care and expertise.

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 12)

Page last updated on: 17-Dec-2014 16:18:39

1. A 1-star review by 'NZ1989' 16/12/2014

Branch:
    108 Northcote Road (Battersea) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    SW11
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Absolute joke- completely unresponsive/ unreliable & untrustworthy. Arranged a viewing with one agent on a Saturday morning who assured us that he would call us on Saturday morning to confirm. Gets to an hour before viewing & no call. We call back to be told that we are not on the system. Can we book for Saturday (when my boyfriend calls) - no we have no one to show you around. Can we book (when I call), sorry we haven't got access to the flat as the owner has not dropped off the keys so we can't get access and have had to cancel weekend viewings- but we can call you back if he does. No call. Call again on Monday (as would like to have somewhere to live) someone else tells me that the flat has now been let because of a weekend viewing. Then when I pointed out what I had been told over the weekend, get a stuttering excuse as to owners coming in and dropping off the keys in the afternoon etc etc. To cut a long story short - incompetent, unprofessional & (I would guess) story tellers. Waste of my time & they have no idea about customer service.

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“Learn some customer service skills”

2. A 5-star review by 'Samira' 14/11/2014

£999950

Ronnie Thorne

It has been a couple of week now since I completed on the sale of my House, however I just wish to express how pleased I am with the service I received and my delight with the outstanding work ethic of Ronnie Thorne!!!

He has been exemplary throughout the selling process although there were issues Ronnie kept me completely informed and dare I say, prevented me from cancelling my house sale.

Due to his care and attention it did not take away my excitement and joy when I finally completed on the sale of my house.

I very much hope your company realise what an asset you have in Ronnie. His level of customer service is sadly becoming a thing of the past!

Kind regards
    Samira Kasbi.

3. A 5-star review by 'Kathy' 14/11/2014

Ronnie Thorne, Adam Tahir
    £625000

Ronnie ThorneAdam Tahir

My aunt Kit, my mum Pat, sister Sandra, and I, would like to thank all, and particularly Ronnie Thorne and Adam Tahir, at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, North Finchley Branch, who were involved in the sale of our uncle and aunt’s house in Mayfield Avenue, from the initial valuation to the completion last Friday.

We found your expertise, liaison and care of the highest quality throughout the whole process and we would highly recommend you to anyone who wished to sell or buy their home through KFH. We were also most impressed by the photographs and details brochure created to advertise the sale.

We have had a lovely message from our buyers who moved into the house last Friday night, that they are looking forward to returning No 18 to the beautiful home it once was, in keeping with the spirit of our uncle and aunt.

You all smoothed and treated so sensitively what was a bit of a sentimental journey for us, with care issues and travelling distance adding to our difficulties.

With best regards,

Pat, Sandra and Kathy

4. 1
    person found this

A 1-star review by 'M' 6/11/2014

Branch:
    107-109 Lordship Lane (Dulwich) (London) (Greater London)
    SE23
    £2
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Take the 'nots' out of the letting-manager's (Shoe-Horn P) smarm and the truth is plain to see, as liars often spell out the truth when they deny something in this way: "WE DO (not) TRY TO SHOE-HORN THE TYPE OF TENANTS INTO A PROPERTY WHICH WE KNOW THE OWNER IS NOT KEEN ON BY CONCEALING INFORMATION JUST TO PUSH A DEAL THROUGH. THAT IS JUST (not) HOW WE WORK "

What Happened:
    I emphasised from the start to KFH East Dulwich that one of the solid requirements we had was that the property NOT be let to people likely to be noisy at night - over young people, and obviously those... (read more)

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“They could have been honest, told us about the change in tenants and the tenants\' night work and ages. Instead they kept their eyes only on the money, creating a huge painful drama for several people, for which they deny any responsibility. Truly disgusting; perhaps illegal, certainly totally immoral.”

5. A 4-star review by 'Lauren Mansell' 5/11/2014

Branch:
    55-59 Fife Road (Kingston upon Thames) (Greater London)
    Lauren Mansell
    KT2
    £1350

Lauren Mansell

Thanks to Lauren the change of tenancy went very smoothly. Only 20 days from the time I received the previous tenant's unexpected notice to the new one checking-in. The negotiations were above what I expected and she arranged a meeting between the new tenant and myself. Lauren was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. She genuinely cared to get the right tenant for me.

6. A 5-star review by 'Darryl' 31/10/2014

Vishal Pattni, Dana Rapciuga
    £1700

Vishal PattniDana Rapciuga

Hi Vishal,

A big thanks for your help in renting my property.

Both you and Dana provided a very professional service. Particularly in the face of a difficult brief in which there were challenging issues with the property.

I have 2 properties rented by KFH as you know. In all my dealings I find you and colleagues, enthusiastic and diligent in balancing maximum value with tenant quantity.

I am confident I will continue to use the team from KFH North Finchley going forward.

Best
    Darryl

7. A 5-star review by 'Sophia and Zuhaib' 31/10/2014

Branch:
    58 Highgate High Street (Highgate) (London) (Greater London)
    N6 5
    £450000

Dillen Ven

We have been really impressed with KFH and in particular with Dillen, who has been very helpful. He is always willing to help a hand and readily available on his mobile when we have had any concerns. He has made the experience much easier than we anticipated.

8. A 5-star review by 'Kate Stern' 27/10/2014

Branch:
    58 Highgate High Street (Highgate) (London) (Greater London)
    N6
    £450000

Dillen Ven

Throughout the process the team, in particular Dillen Ven, have been courteous, informative and professional. Nothing was ever too much trouble and Dillen worked extremely hard to push the sale to the point of exchange in a reasonable time frame. It has been a delight to work with them!

9. A 5-star review by 'Mehdi' 17/10/2014

£1400

Hi Dana,

I would like to confirm that the service we received from you (and your colleagues) was always prompt, professional and courteous. We were happy with the tenants you found, to the extent that we rented to them in preference to others who were offering a significantly higher monthly rental.

Best regards
    Mehdi

Mehdi Khorshidian
    M K Architects

10. A 5-star review by 'Reuben' 17/10/2014

£1400

Hi Vishal,

I wanted to say a big thank you for your help renting the above property. From our initial phone call to the point of let I found you proactive, easy to deal with and exceptionally enthusiastic. It was this fantastic attitude that gave me the confidence to use your company and I am happy to say it was not misplaced.

I could not have asked for more and am looking forward to using you on the next one. You have given me confidence in yourself and your company to the point that I will not call any other agents when dealing with properties in your area in future.

Thank you again & looking forward to the next one.

Reuben John
    Director
    Paul Simon Residential

1. A 1-star review by 'Sarah' 13/10/2014

Branch:
    5 Compton Road (Wimbledon) (London) (Greater London)
    SW6
    £1875
    Upload a reviwer profile image

This morning, KFH gave a set of my keys to a contractor to gain access to my property. They did so without permission from me, and also without a KFH representative being present during this appointment. I am appalled that a company in which I have placed by trust, has allowed this to happen.

I am a single female professional, who has chosen to live in a highly secure development, because I want to feel safe and secure in my home. I feel very upset and concerned that individuals - who I do not know - where able to gain access to my property today without supervision. Honestly, it feels as... (read more)

2. A 1-star review by 'Angela' 2/10/2014

Branch:
    44-48 Borough High Street (Borough) (London) (Greater London)
    SE1
    £1450
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I worked with a Senior Lettings Agent from the Borough High Street branch. The experience was horrible.

They were completely unresponsive; I had to chase after them for EVERYTHING! Given how stressful the flat search is (and faced with the real prospect of having no where to live in X amount of time), this branch did not return a single one of my e-mails promptly. I eventually just began to call the office with queries, only to be told the person I was looking for was always away.

I understand that all agents are busy, with people walking in constantly, many properties in the letting... (read more)

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“- email me back when I email - call me back when I call - get 1 step in front of me, instead of me leading the interaction - put your soul back into it. If you can\'t take the 2 seconds to write an explanation as to why another contract needs to be signed, you have forgotten what is it that you do.”

3. A 5-star review by 'Robyn' 26/9/2014

Branch:
    58-60 Tooting High Street (Tooting) (London) (Greater London)
    Sophia McWilliams
    SW19
    £1625

Sophia McWilliams

Sophia was excellent and very thorough. She helped us find the exact property we were looking for. She managed to find us something in our price range, in a good area, with everything we wanted. She was extremely easy to work with and very professional.

4. A 1-star review by 'Leo J' 21/9/2014

Branch:
    44-48 Borough High Street (Borough) (London) (Greater London)
    SE1
    £745000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We purchased a property in SE1 through the Borough Branch of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward. Whilst the agent who actually handled the purchase was attentive to our needs, we were very disappointed in the performance of the agency itself. The property was advertised as having a lease in excess of 800 years and then shortly before exchange we discovered that the lease was only just over 100 years.

After settlement, we arranged with the agent to pick up the keys after hours when we arrived in the UK. The sales manager forgot to leave the keys meaning that we had to incur additional travel and hire costs to come back after the Bank Holiday Weekend when the agency was open. Despite admitting that it was the fault of KFH, no attempt was made to address the problems that had been caused. This is an agency that does not understand the importance of service recovery and need to keep customers happy, especially those who will be selling again within 2-3 years.

I would not recommend this agency to anyone.

5. A 5-star review by 'Julia & Marc' 14/9/2014

Staff Member
    Ronnie Thorne, first name last name
    N11
    £475000

Ronnie Thornefirst name last name

We just wanted to express our gratitude, particularly to Ronnie Thorne who has been dealing with us directly with regards to the sale of our house, 52 Firs Ave.

Communication was always very good and Ronnie's enthusiasm and willingness to ''go the extra mile'' impressed us.

Well done Ronnie and thank you!

Regards

Julia and Marc

6. A 5-star review by 'Mary' 14/9/2014

N3
    £3683

Hello Vishal

I have found your service to be excellent. You are professional, reliable, efficient, effective and very, very helpful. You are an outstanding representative for your company.

Kind Regards

Mary

7. A 4-star review by 'Emma Walton' 7/9/2014

Se19

Jack Iveson

As a tenant looking off a new property to rent I was really Impressed with KFH. The whole process went smoothly and quickly and Jack was excellent and kept me updated and in the loop throughout the process. I was very happy with the service.

8. A 5-star review by 'Daniel' 5/9/2014

N11
    £430000

Hi Ronnie

To be honest we've got you to thank for our purchase. It was your suggestion we saw this place after seeing that flat in Princess Park Manor. So well done you for thinking outside the box a little and getting us in there.

I have to say you've been great to work with and a credit to your company, so thank you for all your help and patience in getting this through.

Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Daniel

9. A 5-star review by 'Ludmiila' 5/9/2014

Adam Tahir, Natalie Thompson
    £580000

Adam TahirNatalie Thompson

Dear Natalie,
    I am writing to you with regards our recent house sale that was managed by Adam Tahir!
    Adam has worked on our sale since October 2013 , we experienced a great deal of stress with regards a house purchase we attempted to make in Hoddesdon but this unfortunately fell apart due to problems with the Hoddesdon agent, to this end we lost our initial buyers, this as you can imagine was very upsetting but Adam saw us through this unpleasant episode, he was calm, professional and was very quick to get us back on track when we found a new property ,putting new buyers in place very... (read more)

10. A 5-star review by 'Daniela' 1/9/2014

Cory Devayya, Marko Popovic
    NW3
    £3500

Cory DevayyaMarko Popovic

We recently relocated to London and were finding it very difficult to find a property that would take our dog. KFH in NW6 and particularly Marko and Cory did a fantastic job in selecting relevant properties, advising us on the pros and cons of different places and in helping us through the process of finally finding a beautiful apartment in NW3. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any potential tenant or landlord.

1. A 5-star review by 'Dean W' 28/8/2014

Branch:
    49 Wimbledon Hill Road (Wimbledon) (London) (Greater London)
    Jessica Durrant, Alex Inskip
    sw19
    £785000

Jessica DurrantAlex Inskip

I just wanted to say a big thank you for helping us find the right sale on our property. More importantly, Jessica has been fantastic in the whole process. You understood my concerns with trustinig an agent but Jessica has completely dispelled them. Both my wife and I would definitely recommend KFH Wimbledon to any friends that are looking to sell without a doubt.
    Thanks once again to you and your team for your help.

2. A 5-star review by 'Nicola' 28/8/2014

Nw2
    £1650

Cory Devayya

I wanted a comparison quote to let my property and from the moment they answered the phone to my tenants moving in Cory and the team at KFH have continuously impressed me with their impeccable professionalism, efficiency, attention to detail, helpful advice and all round outstanding service. Other agents who I have dealt with have hassled me with numerous missed calls, been late to appointments, moody when I've had to cancel a viewing, been pushy and the level of service wasn't close to KFH's. It was a pleasure doing viewings with them, their professional photographer was excellent, their fees are competitive and straightforward and at all times I felt they were honest and supportive. I can't recommend them highly enough. And I'm very pleased with my new tenants and the rent they achieved for me.

3. A 4-star review by 'Emma Walton' 26/8/2014

SE19

Jack Iveson

I was very impressed with the way that the process all went through smoothly and quickly. Jack was able to update me throughout the process to inform me of the progress of the letting and i felt that it was organised and throroughly done.
    I was very satisfied.

4. A 4-star review by 'Emma walton.' 23/8/2014

Se19

Jack Iveson

I was very pleased with my dealings with Jack at KFH. I was updated on the process of the application throughout and everything went very smoothly and quickly . I would recommend KFH to others and was overall very satisfied with the way everything went.

5. A 5-star review by 'Amparo' 22/8/2014

N20
    £2751

Dear Dana
    'Very professional and attention to detail. Friendly with very quick turn around'
    Kind regards
    Amparo

6. A 5-star review by 'David' 20/8/2014

Vishal Pattni, Kristina
    NW11
    £2058

Vishal PattniKristina

As Chairman of Saureyah I am often involved in closing difficult transactions, what I have learnt over the
    years is that it is never the size of the transaction, and small deals are often harder than large deals.
    Vishal Pattni demonstrated particular perseverance, dedication and resolve in securing us the property at 40
    Oakwood Road in the face of several challenges. This letter of thanks is to express my appreciation to the
    whole team at KFH for their efforts in bringing this letting to its much deserved conclusion.
    With thanks and appreciation for the services of Vishal and the KFH team; in particular the patience of
    Kristina and the calm nature of the office management.

7. A 4-star review by 'Miranda' 11/8/2014

SE19
    £1050
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Helpful - contacted me in finding the property. Were flexible around viewings. Also helped personally rmove furniture as stated in the tenancy agreement.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I ALWAYS THINK THESE FEES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! SO THIS IS NOT ONLY APPLICABLE TO KFH”

8. A 5-star review by 'Jan Golaszewski' 10/8/2014

NW6

Cory Devayya

We found Cory to be very friendly, professional, efficient and helpful. He is very responsive to emails. He did not mind that we sent him a large number of emails, indeed we must have exchanged around 200 emails over a four week period. He helped us to market the property at the correct level. We consulted him on what improvements we should make to the flat. He helped us make the right decision on renovation and even provided us the name of a person who KFH use to give us a quote. We ended up using that person and we were very happy with the work that he carried out, on time and on budget. Cory found us a tenant, helped us negotiate the rent, and helped to work through some problems over the moving in date, allowing enough time to carry out the necessary renovations. Cory also helped us through some other issues such as removing a sofa and a spare door. To sum up, Cory could not have been more helpful and we are delighted with the service that KFH provided to us.

9. A 5-star review by 'Sandrine Wauters' 8/8/2014

Branch:
    206 Muswell Hill (Muswell Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    BEN BRIDGES, Oxshott Oxshott
    NW10
    £310

BEN BRIDGESOxshott Oxshott

I would highly recommend people to register with KFH and to go through Ben Bridges. He was very professional and honest which helped our search for a property. KFH has a good range of nice properties too.

10. A 3-star review by 'Brady' 8/8/2014

Branch:
    Albemarle House, Albemarle Road ( ) (Beckenham) (Greater London)
    Buying agent
    , Andy Parker
    BR3

Andy Parker

Failed to inform me on a cancelled survey, despite having my mobile number and having been called on it several times. Then told me message was left on my husbands mobile ( not true) no reason to contact him as it was known I would be at home to let surveyor in. Now with another agent. When asked for names of those who viewed I received a list of 19 names, only 10/11 took place(includes 6) viewings after 'losing' original buyer. The first 5 I showed around the property as they "had no one available". I was 'quizzed' when I asked for details of these other viewers! " why do I... (read more)

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“The property was a sole agency for 4 weeks in March sold within 4 days but we lost buyer 4weeks ago and house went back on the market, initially with the same errors, terraced as apposed to semi, and the failure to point out the relevant rail links. Also no attempt to take any current photos until we suggested it might be useful!! Acted more professionally. Less argumentative when challenged.”

Page: