FREE Valuation

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward

Agent rating: 3.7 out of 5.0 based on 401 ratings. This website contains 399 user reviews of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.

• Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

• 125 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward manages one of the largest residential property portfolios in Greater London, and has the resources, knowledge and expertise to ensure all properties and clients receive the same high standard of care and expertise.

Page last updated on: 29-Jul-2015 19:09:44

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 14)

1. A 5 -star review by ''

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    W14
    Joe Holgate

I would definitely recommend Joe and the KFH team to anyone looking at renting in the area! Joe did one thing which most agents don't do in London.......Listen to what the customer wants, thanks Joe!! All of the properties that Joe showed me offered something different, but exactly what we wanted.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Paul Forster
    SE11
    Paul Forster

We had an absolutely excellent experience thanks to Paul Forster, our agent on a property we purchased. Firstly, Paul helped us with our initial search. He was genuinely looking for a property with our best interests. He listened to our requirements and he never pushed properties that he didn't think were right for us. He was honest throughout the search process. We felt in control and all the choices he gave us were relevant. Once we discovered one that we liked, he was always reachable and helped guide us through the entire process. He was always on standby if we needed any support. And indeed we did. Our lawyers were being quite slow and he helped push them along. We were in constant communication throughout the process and he was updating both sides. When we needed to view the property again, he made sure we had access. We've now successfully completed thanks to Paul. He has been the best agent we have ever used by far (and we've worked with a lot). We've had some pretty bad experiences with agents so Paul has restored our faith!!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  3. A 5 -star review by ''

se11
    £300000
    Paul Foster

From beginning to end the whole team at KFH were all brilliant but Paul consistently went the extra mile to ensure that everything went smoothly. Can highly recommend this office - friendly, helpful and knowledgeable - they are in serious danger of giving estate agents a good name.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  4. A 5 -star review by ''

SW8
    £565000
    Paul Foster

Paul was excellent throughout. He was professional, always did what he said he would, addressed our questions promptly and achieved a great price for us. Affable, courteous and a credit to his company.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 5 -star review by ''

Paige Lawrence
    se16
    Paige Lawrence

Very efficient and pro-active.
    Good contact.
    Agency that contacted us the most, from all the one in SE16 area.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

Nick Kyriacou
    £995
    Nick Kyriacou

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but we've been busy getting the flat sorted.

As for the feedback regarding the rental experience with yourself and KFH we couldn't be happier. We felt looked after by yourself and the team from the start and any questions or problems we had were dealt with quickly and professionally. In the end we have moved in to our dream flat and this was only made possible by you and the team at KFH.

We really can't fault our experience with KFH and we will definitely return in future.

Thank you for all of your help Nick, you have been great from start to finish and we wish you all the best going forward.

Many thanks,
    Stuart and Monika

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

£1325

Hi Vishal

We have been very impressed with the service you have provided. It has been efficient, thorough and timely. I have been a landlord for many years, and have managed to get through quite a few agents! However, none have been quite so helpful and delivered what they promised. Refreshing to say the least!

Thanks.
    Karen

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    25-27 Montpelier Vale (Blackheath) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    Clara Norman
    se3
    £617000
    Clara Norman

We had a very unfortunately experience with this agency in 2015, being first time buyers KFH Blackheath took complete advantage of our lack of knowledge in the housing market. We made a number of offers on a property close to the village and in the end we lost the property to other KFH customer that was selling a very highly priced property with the same agent. The opposition party was given priority of the sale albeit the offers matched. We were also told by KFH that if we switched our mortgage lender to their prefer company we would be in a better position to win the property. After all this madness ended we found out that many of our formal offers were not past onto the vendor and they were using us to delay the sale of the property. The vendor was also not living in the UK to oversee the situation. Personally we we would never deal with KFH again, even if they had a property we desire. their sells techniques are cheap, they lied and quite frankly why would I put so much of my money in their incapable hands. Don't TRUST KFH Blackheath .

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

N20
    £2700
    Vishal Pattni

I wish to express my grattitude at the outstanding service provided to me by your colleague Mr Vishal Pattni when handling the let on my property; 56 Ventnor Drive.

Mr Pattni, during the course of a stressful time with another lettings company, provided support and advice which greatly assisted us in effortlessly finding worthy tenants to occupy our property and put us at ease with his supportive approach.

He was calm, professional patient and knowledgable about the process and provided us with advice in relation to the other lettings company that was trying to intimidate us.

I would like to thank Mr Pattni for his professional and patient approach when dealing with us and look forward to working with him again.

Kind regards,

Mr and Mrs Nathwani

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

£1700

Hi Vishal,

The underneath is my feedback on Vishal ad regards the rental of 68 Petworth Road from start to finish:

1) Firstly, Vishal showed high level of Stewardship all through the process.
    2) In his dealing with us, we actually had the sense of receiving top class Service from Vishal, as he gave detailed explanation and kept us update at every step of the process.
    3) Vishal was patient and listened to actually understand and Respect our needs in getting us the right accommodation that suits the family.
    4) Vishal's dealing with me and my family has been with high level of Integrity.

Vishal's understanding of the market and based on the above attributes he showed, will make me come back for KFH services in future and recommend to my colleagues and friend who needs same services.

Thanks Vishal and God bless.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

£1325

Hi Vishal

I have been very pleased with the service I have received from both yourself and the wider team, communication back-and-forth has been both professional and informative.

Any and all queries have been resolved in a timely and professional manner with regular updates provided when information from the other side was not forthcoming.

I am happy to endorse both you personally and this branch as I you have provided a very high standard of customer service and professional care which has gone way beyond what one would normally expect from an estate agent.

Thank you all for your help, it has been greatly appreciated.

MARISA

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

Dana Rapciuga
    N11
    £1450
    Dana Rapciuga

Good morning, Dana.

I hope this email finds you well.

Would you kindly pass this letter of my appreciation to your management team please, as myself and my wife were so pleased and grateful to your full support and great dedication on customer satisfaction .

I've witnessed great example of you going extra mile with something what felt hopeless , but you somehow pulled it together and made it happen , BIG well done, great role model and asset for KFH.

We hope this letter will be noticed and appreciation will be shared among your colleagues too. From our end we will definitely recommend you to all our friends going future.

Warm regards,

Farrukh and Janat

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

W6 0
    £1800
    Joe Holgate

Joe is a very good specialist in his occupation. He helped us to find nice property as we looking for. He accompanied us till we moved to it. Thanks him so much.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    128 Holland Park Avenue (Holland Park) (London) (Greater London)
    David Warren
    W11
    David Warren

David Warren was extremely helpful in our search for a rental property. Highly knowledgeable, keen to help and a very nice personality.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  16. A 5 -star review by ''

SE16
    £1350
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've been a client of KFH - Canada Water for over 6 years. From the time I bought my first property to now been a landlord and tenant, I have always found the team at very professional.

They are a team who are very courteous, respectful and most important as a landlord, a well informed team. Would more than happy to recommend KFH Canada Water to any prospective clients looking to invest or move into the local area.

17. 1
    person found this

A 2 -star review by ''

Branch:
    49 Wimbledon Hill Road (Wimbledon) (London) (Greater London)
    SW19
    Would you use the agent again? No

These guys are great until something goes wrong. Pretty much the same for every company, you can never tell how good they are until something goes wrong and you need them to sort something out.

I was in this position recently, a few things happened, none of them my fault, but there was nothing they could do about one situation. They have actually repaid me for a situation where something broke in the flat, and I paid for it, on the promise that I would be reimbursed. Which I was, after about 2 months.

The problem in all situations is that they just don't seem to care, they will fight you until the end, and even when they're proven wrong, there is no apology, and the tone doesn't lighten up, there's no Im sorry you had to go through that, but there's nothing we can do nothing like that, there's just avoidance or shifting of blame, and they make bad situations worse, by their child like refusal to accept responsibility, and their awful, disrespectful tone.

To be fair to them, one guy, and a woman called Natasha, were nice on the phone, but they couldn't do anything.

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“You could actually be nice, and if things are your fault, do what you can to make it better, not grudgingly do the minimum.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  18. A 5 -star review by ''

SE19
    £3150
    Jack Iveson

Jack is obviously very busy (perhaps because he's so good) but despite this kept me up to date either verbally or via email on progress. In the end the paperwork was not ready to sign until 2 days before we moved in (due to delays from all parties) but I had full faith that everything was in had and was not worired.

I would recommend Jack to anyone. I was pleased with the process overall.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

W6
    Joe Holgate

If you are looking at the catalog of properties in the Hammersmith area, ask for Joe.

Having organised a viewing the first day we arrived in London, and armed with a challenging time schedule to get somewhere organised, Joe took the pain out of our day. He started by listening to what we want, explaining things in clear and simple terms about how the London rental market works, and we ended up paying a holding deposit at the end of the day.

Joe is a v. funny guy, and offers a decency and integrity to the whole process that we have never experienced with other agents.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  20. A 5 -star review by ''

Samantha Richardson
    SE16
    Samantha Richardson

Our experience of dealing with KFH was extremely positive from the beginning of our search, right up to moving in. Our letting agent, Sam, negotiated really well on our behalf, getting us a deal that was definitely good for all parties. She was also very easy to get hold of when needed, and all information and transactions were handled very clearly and quickly. Would highly recommend both Sam and KFH; it's definitely the best experience I have had of dealing with a letting agent so far.

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENTS FEES SEEMED TO BE IN LINE WITH ANY OTHERS I HAVE COME ACROSS. THEY WERE ALSO CLEARLY DETAILED AND EXPLAINED DURING THE PAYMENT PROCESS. THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY HIDDEN, UNEXPLAINED OR SURPRISE FEES EITHER, WHICH I KNOW CAN BE THE CASE WITH SOME AGENTS.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  21. A 1 -star review by ''

Branch:
    1 High Street (Bromley) (Greater London)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    BR1
    Would you use the agent again? No

Absolutely terrible service would not recommend them to anyone, not even my worst enemy. My mother (who is recently widowed and in her late 60's) was downsizing. She had put in an offer on a house that had been accepted in writing, after not hearing anything for a couple of months she went in to the branch this morning to ask what was happening. She was told that they had sold the house to somebody else and have already ccompleted. No apologies, no phone call, nothing, nothing was said until she went into the office in person. If she hadn't gone into the office she would still think the house was hers and that the chain was incomplete.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  23. A 5 -star review by ''

W12
    £1690
    Joe Holgate

I cannot recommend Joe as an agent enough. Unfortunately, as we all know, agents have been given a terrible reputation for being pushy and thinking solely about targets over people - this can never, ever will work when selling/letting something as personal and important as a property.

Joe was our friend from the start, like someone you meet through a friend at a party and click with instantly. He listened to everything we said (phew, as 5 other agencies didn't). He showed us exactly what we were both looking for, not one, but two, spot on properties.

The only complaint was how hard it was to chose between the two bit Joe put up with a ridiculous amount of girly messages from us! He helped us feel totally confident and at ease and got back to us immediately.

I work in the luxury jewellery industry and customer service is very important to me - Joe - you nailed it.

I would recommend this company for it's great property selection and fantastic staff to any of my friends and family, with pleasure.

We're so excited about our flat - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  24. A 5 -star review by ''

SE20
    £1050
    Jack Iveson

Was a very nice and smooth process. The agent was very good at selling the place to us, where other agents I've dealt with have not tried to sell the place they showing to me. Was very clear at explaining the costs and my options in securing the property. Kept us up-to-date with any news regarding the property. Would be happy to work with KFH and the Jack again as he was very helpful at making sure I knew what was happening in regards to the property.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  25. A 4 -star review by ''

W14
    Joe Holgate

Joe was a pleasure to deal with; he gave us good advice and guidance, was always prompt and efficient when responding to queries, and he just made the whole experience much less stressful. I would recommend KFH, but Joe in particular, to friends and family.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    Station Building Station Coombe Lane (Raynes Park) (London) (Greater London)
    Steward Fisher, Emily Owen-Smith
    SM4
    £629950
    Steward FisherEmily Owen-Smith

As an individual who is highly experienced in the property market, it's hard to hand over the sale of your propery to any agent.

Whilst the service I received wasn't 100% flawless, we live in the real world and on that basis KFH were difficult to fault.

I was always well informed and reassured that they were doing their best to secure my sale. As a whole I was highly impressed by their service.

Having experienced particularly poor service from Hawes and Co, Raynes Park, on my onward purchase, it only made me more impressed by the professionalism of KFH. Even my buyers were highly impressed!

Thanks Stewart and Emily for your hard work.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

Coralie Quick
    SE19
    £1100
    Coralie Quick

I believe Coralie was very helpful in helping us choose our flat to move into. When I asked for a second viewing, she even brought a tape measure to help me measure the rooms for furniture that I had. She has also been very helpful in liaising with the landlord for any questions that I had and was always prompt at responding to my questions. Very good service.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

W12
    Joe Holgate

Joe was an absolute pleasure to deal with, he accompanied me to all viewings, gave detailed and prompt feedback. He was very easy to communicate with, friendly and knowledgable. His correspondence via email and over the phone was professional and prompt and he always stuck to deadlines. During the negotiation faze I received continuous updates from Joe and good clear advice. I would recommend Joe Holgate and Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward as a very well represented Estate Agent.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

Branch:
    38 Englands Lane (Belsize Park) (London) (Greater London)
    Kasim Genc
    NW3
    £1500
    Kasim Genc

The service at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward on Englands Lane and especially from Kasim Genc has been excellent.
    Kasim was very efficient as he organised 3 viewings on the same evening, so I could make the best use of time. He was also very flexible and agreed to meet fairly late in the day. The properties he showed me were all nice and in line with what I was looking for. During the discussion phase with the landlord, Kasim was very diligent and the agreement was made quickly. Everything that was agreed was delivered. Kasim was also very helpful in helping me navigate the administrative process. Overall an excellent experience with a very professional agent.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  30. A 4 -star review by ''

Branch:
    58 Highgate High Street (Highgate) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Buyer)
    Dillen Ven, Chiswick Chiswick
    N19
    £480000
    Dillen VenChiswick Chiswick

We looked at one property with Dillen after a few months of searching and it wasn't right for us but in talking to Dillen as we were walking around he seemed to think he knew a property that would be right for us - the next day we viewed the property and he was right and we had a bid accepted within 48 hours. His approach was the right balance between being informative without trying to over-sell the property. The mortgage process was up and down as we had to go back and forth with the owners and Dillen was very proactive in trying to move things along for us as we were in a rush to exchange and complete.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

Coralie Quick, Toby Gooding
    SE20
    Coralie QuickToby Gooding

Service has been friendly and efficient. We do not live in the area so were looking for a full management service and we needed visits etc. to fit in with our availability. The valuation visit was arranged soon after an initial phone call at a time to suit us. The valuer (Coralie Quick) seemed well-informed about the development and had relevant knowledge and experience of other properties in it. Her rental rate proposal was in line with our expectations and the documentation provided was comprehensive. This was in contract to another agent we had considered who had difficulty finding the property and turned up half an hour late. A suitable tenant (choice from 3) was identified within a week of instruction and the contract concluded rapidly at the target rental price - aided by the electronic signature facility. Help was also available form KFH to put certain things in place, such as the Gas Safety Certification. So far, very pleased with the service and would recommend to others.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

Coralie Quick, Jack Iveson
    Se20
    £995
    Coralie QuickJack Iveson

Hello,

I felt both Coralie and Jack was very Helpful towards my property search their positive, refreshing and honest approach was amazing to see. It was the sort of no BS we and no doubt many others will appreciate.

Many thanks to you guys

Regards

Adrian

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES ARE FINE HOWEVER THE RENT IS SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN I WANTED TO PAY.”