Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward

Agent rating: 3.6 out of 5.0 based on 337 ratings. This website contains 335 user reviews of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.

Offices / Branches

• 113 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward manages one of the largest residential property portfolios in Greater London, and has the resources, knowledge and expertise to ensure all properties and clients receive the same high standard of care and expertise.

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 12)

Page last updated on: 18-Sep-2014 05:28:48

1. A 5-star review by 'Julia & Marc' 14/9/2014

Staff Member
    Ronnie Thorne, first name last name
    £475000

Ronnie Thornefirst name last name

We just wanted to express our gratitude, particularly to Ronnie Thorne who has been dealing with us directly with regards to the sale of our house, 52 Firs Ave.

Communication was always very good and Ronnie's enthusiasm and willingness to ''go the extra mile'' impressed us.

Well done Ronnie and thank you!

Regards

Julia and Marc

2. A 5-star review by 'Mary' 14/9/2014

£3683

Hello Vishal

I have found your service to be excellent. You are professional, reliable, efficient, effective and very, very helpful. You are an outstanding representative for your company.

Kind Regards

Mary

3. A 4-star review by 'Emma Walton' 7/9/2014

Se19

Jack Iveson

As a tenant looking off a new property to rent I was really Impressed with KFH. The whole process went smoothly and quickly and Jack was excellent and kept me updated and in the loop throughout the process. I was very happy with the service.

4. A 5-star review by 'Daniel' 5/9/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Ronnie Thorne
    £430000

Ronnie Thorne

Hi Ronnie

To be honest we've got you to thank for our purchase. It was your suggestion we saw this place after seeing that flat in Princess Park Manor. So well done you for thinking outside the box a little and getting us in there.

I have to say you've been great to work with and a credit to your company, so thank you for all your help and patience in getting this through.

Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Daniel

5. A 5-star review by 'Ludmiila' 5/9/2014

Adam Tahir, Natalie Thompson
    £580000

Adam TahirNatalie Thompson

Dear Natalie,
    I am writing to you with regards our recent house sale that was managed by Adam Tahir!
    Adam has worked on our sale since October 2013 , we experienced a great deal of stress with regards a house purchase we attempted to make in Hoddesdon but this unfortunately fell apart due to problems with the Hoddesdon agent, to this end we lost our initial buyers, this as you can imagine was very upsetting but Adam saw us through this unpleasant episode, he was calm, professional and was very quick to get us back on track when we found a new property ,putting new buyers in place very... (read more)

6. A 5-star review by 'Daniela' 1/9/2014

Cory Devayya, Marko Popovic
    NW3
    £3500

Cory DevayyaMarko Popovic

We recently relocated to London and were finding it very difficult to find a property that would take our dog. KFH in NW6 and particularly Marko and Cory did a fantastic job in selecting relevant properties, advising us on the pros and cons of different places and in helping us through the process of finally finding a beautiful apartment in NW3. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any potential tenant or landlord.

7. A 5-star review by 'Nicola' 28/8/2014

Nw2
    £1650

Cory Devayya

I wanted a comparison quote to let my property and from the moment they answered the phone to my tenants moving in Cory and the team at KFH have continuously impressed me with their impeccable professionalism, efficiency, attention to detail, helpful advice and all round outstanding service. Other agents who I have dealt with have hassled me with numerous missed calls, been late to appointments, moody when I've had to cancel a viewing, been pushy and the level of service wasn't close to KFH's. It was a pleasure doing viewings with them, their professional photographer was excellent, their fees are competitive and straightforward and at all times I felt they were honest and supportive. I can't recommend them highly enough. And I'm very pleased with my new tenants and the rent they achieved for me.

8. A 5-star review by 'Dean W' 28/8/2014

Branch:
    49 Wimbledon Hill Road (Wimbledon) (London) (Greater London)
    Jessica Durrant, Alex Inskip
    sw19
    £785000

Jessica DurrantAlex Inskip

I just wanted to say a big thank you for helping us find the right sale on our property. More importantly, Jessica has been fantastic in the whole process. You understood my concerns with trustinig an agent but Jessica has completely dispelled them. Both my wife and I would definitely recommend KFH Wimbledon to any friends that are looking to sell without a doubt.
    Thanks once again to you and your team for your help.

9. A 4-star review by 'Emma Walton' 26/8/2014

SE19

Jack Iveson

I was very impressed with the way that the process all went through smoothly and quickly. Jack was able to update me throughout the process to inform me of the progress of the letting and i felt that it was organised and throroughly done.
    I was very satisfied.

10. A 4-star review by 'Emma walton.' 23/8/2014

Se19

Jack Iveson

I was very pleased with my dealings with Jack at KFH. I was updated on the process of the application throughout and everything went very smoothly and quickly . I would recommend KFH to others and was overall very satisfied with the way everything went.

1. A 5-star review by 'Amparo' 22/8/2014

N20
    £2751

Dear Dana
    'Very professional and attention to detail. Friendly with very quick turn around'
    Kind regards
    Amparo

2. A 5-star review by 'David' 20/8/2014

Vishal Pattni, Kristina
    NW11
    £2058

Vishal PattniKristina

As Chairman of Saureyah I am often involved in closing difficult transactions, what I have learnt over the
    years is that it is never the size of the transaction, and small deals are often harder than large deals.
    Vishal Pattni demonstrated particular perseverance, dedication and resolve in securing us the property at 40
    Oakwood Road in the face of several challenges. This letter of thanks is to express my appreciation to the
    whole team at KFH for their efforts in bringing this letting to its much deserved conclusion.
    With thanks and appreciation for the services of Vishal and the KFH team; in particular the patience of
    Kristina and the calm nature of the office management.

3. A 4-star review by 'Miranda' 11/8/2014

No staff selected.
    SE19
    £1050
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Helpful - contacted me in finding the property. Were flexible around viewings. Also helped personally rmove furniture as stated in the tenancy agreement.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I ALWAYS THINK THESE FEES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! SO THIS IS NOT ONLY APPLICABLE TO KFH”

4. A 5-star review by 'Jan Golaszewski' 10/8/2014

NW6

Cory Devayya

We found Cory to be very friendly, professional, efficient and helpful. He is very responsive to emails. He did not mind that we sent him a large number of emails, indeed we must have exchanged around 200 emails over a four week period. He helped us to market the property at the correct level. We consulted him on what improvements we should make to the flat. He helped us make the right decision on renovation and even provided us the name of a person who KFH use to give us a quote. We ended up using that person and we were very happy with the work that he carried out, on time and on budget. Cory found us a tenant, helped us negotiate the rent, and helped to work through some problems over the moving in date, allowing enough time to carry out the necessary renovations. Cory also helped us through some other issues such as removing a sofa and a spare door. To sum up, Cory could not have been more helpful and we are delighted with the service that KFH provided to us.

5. A 3-star review by 'Brady' 8/8/2014

Branch:
    Albemarle House, Albemarle Road ( ) (Beckenham) (Greater London)
    Buying agent
    , Andy Parker
    BR3

Andy Parker

Failed to inform me on a cancelled survey, despite having my mobile number and having been called on it several times. Then told me message was left on my husbands mobile ( not true) no reason to contact him as it was known I would be at home to let surveyor in. Now with another agent. When asked for names of those who viewed I received a list of 19 names, only 10/11 took place(includes 6) viewings after 'losing' original buyer. The first 5 I showed around the property as they "had no one available". I was 'quizzed' when I asked for details of these other viewers! " why do I... (read more)

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“The property was a sole agency for 4 weeks in March sold within 4 days but we lost buyer 4weeks ago and house went back on the market, initially with the same errors, terraced as apposed to semi, and the failure to point out the relevant rail links. Also no attempt to take any current photos until we suggested it might be useful!! Acted more professionally. Less argumentative when challenged.”

6. A 5-star review by 'Sandrine Wauters' 8/8/2014

Branch:
    206 Muswell Hill (Muswell Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    BEN BRIDGES, Oxshott Oxshott
    NW10
    £310

BEN BRIDGESOxshott Oxshott

I would highly recommend people to register with KFH and to go through Ben Bridges. He was very professional and honest which helped our search for a property. KFH has a good range of nice properties too.

7. A 5-star review by 'Marion' 5/8/2014

£1350

Vishal Pattni

I have been happy with the service I have received from you. You have been very thorough and professional in your manner and your customer service has been of a very good standard.

8. A 5-star review by 'Caroline' 4/8/2014

Relocation agent
    £3683

Vishal Pattni

Dear Vishal - I should like to place on record my appreciation of all your care and attention to make this happen! Never easy having a pro-active Permitted Occupier AND a Relo in the mix.

I know you have not had your full team in the office either, so the amount of time you have given to this has been fantastic. I am sure the Professional Clean carried out on Saturday 2nd will be found - when you go round - to be the icing on the cake, so to speak. I particularly appreciate you going round while you have keys and I do not, thank you.

I am sure Geert, Heidi and their children will be very happy - hopefully for years to come!

I look forward to working with you in the future

Many thanks for a splendid service - and please take it from someone who has been round the block a few times - you will go far!

Kind regards, Caroline

9. A 5-star review by 'rosalynsmith' 22/7/2014

Coralie Quick, Toby Gooding
    SE27
    £1250

Coralie QuickToby Gooding

Coralie was brilliant and really helpful. There were no delays in the process and she always answered all our questions, whatever they were.

10. A 5-star review by 'Ayca' 22/7/2014

Armend Osmani
    £1350

Armend Osmani

Hi Armend,

Sorry about the delay in my reply. Just catching up on things now after the move.

Thank you so much for your help from start to finish in finding our perfect home. You were extremely efficient in everything we required. You listened carefully to my requirements for what I expected from the house I was looking for, registered me and contacted me when the appropriate property came along. I was able to view the property within a couple of days at the time which suited me and you were punctual at arriving at the property in the agreed time. I loved the property straight away and... (read more)

1. A 5-star review by 'Melinda and Bence' 21/7/2014

Jesse
    SE12

Jesse

While we were looking for an apartment to rent, Jesse was our agent who was helping us to find a new home. He is a very professional, helpful and kind person, who is aware even of smallest details concerning the apartments and the borough.

2. A 1-star review by 'Y Quintero' 18/7/2014

Branch:
    124 Balham High Road (Balham) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    No staff selected.
    SW17
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I'm very disappointed of KFH. I called them because I was interested in a property around SW17. First of all, the agents always are treating you like if they're very busy and hurry, like they don't have time to talk with you.
    In the beginning they didn't take my details, they suggest me to call them in 2 weeks time. However, few days later I saw a property that interested me and I called them again. I made an appointment to saw the property, the agent never gave me his contact number, neither sent a confirmation via email as he told me. He just asked me to come on saturday by 12:45 pm. My husband and I arrived a little bit early. We waited there until 1:15 pm. The agent never came and never called back.

I hate when this kind of things happens. It's very irresponsible to treat a prospect client like this. The agent never considered that I was traveling to meet him and we spent money and time. I can't say all the branches are like this, but I'm pretty sure that I won't call again this particular branch.

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“If you read my review I think is obvious what is my suggestion to the agent: BE RESPONSIBLE. I don\'t think I will change my mind. One time is enough to be disappointed.”

3. A 5-star review by 'Remi' 17/7/2014

£1650

Vishal Pattni

I would like to say thank you both very much for the efforts you put in finding me a new tenant for my flat in a short period of time, plus making the whole transition seamless by managing the whole affair for me because my tenant was moving out. You found the new tenant very quickly, moved in without any fuss.

Remi

4. A 5-star review by 'Sean' 17/7/2014

£1300

Vishal Pattni

Thank you for your efficient service it was a painless transition thanks to your hard work and I have recommended KFH to friends and family . Thanks Dana Vishal and Jakub .

5. A 5-star review by 'Ivo' 16/7/2014

£1200

Vishal Pattni

The service has been truly great, both yours and KFH’s. I would like to emphasize that you were responsive and professional, and that you as an agent have certainly had key and major role in my decision to sign the tenancy agreement.

Thank you for all that and it has been a great pleasure finding a flat with yours and KFH’s help.
    Ivo

6. A 5-star review by 'Jyoti' 10/7/2014

£1625

Vishal Pattni

Vishal, I want to thank you very much for letting 14 PPM so quickly. You managed to find references and email the relevant documents to all three parties concerned. I have known you now for almost a year (you completed the letting for 114PPM last year in July) and I have found you always very polite and professional. You have kept me informed at all the stages- and that's what I liked. I will definitely recommend your company and in particular you to all my friends and other residents in PPM. I'll gladly renew both the leases through you. (14 and 114PPM)

Wishing you all the best
    Jyoti

7. A 5-star review by 'Katalin' 10/7/2014

£1850

Hi Dana,

We really appriaciate your help and we have to say thank you for everything.

Everything went well and quick, especially because of you! Execellent work! Thanks again!

Kind regards,
    Katalin Rusai

8. A 5-star review by 'CPalmer' 10/7/2014

Branch:
    206 Muswell Hill (Muswell Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    Elly Moran
    N10

Elly Moran

Highly recommend Elly Moran at KFH. Having rented numerous properties, Elly was the first to make the experience a really positive one. Everything was sorted so quickly and Elly was very helpful throughout the whole process, absolutely fantastic! Will definitely rent again through KFH Muswell Hill in the future.

9. A 5-star review by 'Sam' 10/7/2014

, Westhoughton Westhoughton
    sw17
    £1

Westhoughton Westhoughton

Myself and my partner had been looking for a property to rent for around a month and consequently had been in contact with a number of estate agents. Sophia was by far the most helpful and pleasant agent we came across and set up 3 viewings for us which all matched our requirements. It was nice Sophia had considered what we had asked for, as experience with other companies had been sales pushes on properties not in the right area etc.
    Once we had decided to put an offer on a property we found the process both fair and transparent and Sophia was excellent in keeping us updated with the progress of our offer. Finally, the move itself was smoothly managed and I have no doubt the team at KFH will continue to manage our tenancy in an excellent manner.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE INLINE WITH WHAT WE EXPECTED AND LOWER THAN SOME AGENTS WE HAD COME ACROSS.”

10. A 5-star review by 'Sam' 10/7/2014