Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward

Agent rating: 3.5 out of 5.0 based on 327 ratings. This website contains 325 user reviews of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.

Offices / Branches

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward manages one of the largest residential property portfolios in Greater London, and has the resources, knowledge and expertise to ensure all properties and clients receive the same high standard of care and expertise.

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 11)

Page last updated on: 22-Aug-2014 14:25:38

1. A 5-star review by 'Amparo' 22/8/2014

N20
    £2751

Dear Dana
    'Very professional and attention to detail. Friendly with very quick turn around'
    Kind regards
    Amparo

2. A 5-star review by 'David' 20/8/2014

Vishal Pattni, Kristina
    NW11
    £2058

Vishal PattniKristina

As Chairman of Saureyah I am often involved in closing difficult transactions, what I have learnt over the
    years is that it is never the size of the transaction, and small deals are often harder than large deals.
    Vishal Pattni demonstrated particular perseverance, dedication and resolve in securing us the property at 40
    Oakwood Road in the face of several challenges. This letter of thanks is to express my appreciation to the
    whole team at KFH for their efforts in bringing this letting to its much deserved conclusion.
    With thanks and appreciation for the services of Vishal and the KFH team; in particular the patience of
    Kristina and the calm nature of the office management.

3. A 4-star review by 'Miranda' 11/8/2014

Branch:
    15-17 Westow Hill (Crystal Palace) (London) (Greater London)
    SE19
    £1050
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Helpful - contacted me in finding the property. Were flexible around viewings. Also helped personally rmove furniture as stated in the tenancy agreement.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I ALWAYS THINK THESE FEES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! SO THIS IS NOT ONLY APPLICABLE TO KFH”

4. A 5-star review by 'Jan Golaszewski' 10/8/2014

Branch:
    199a West End Lane (West Hampstead) (London) (Greater London)
    Cory Devayya
    NW6

Cory Devayya

We found Cory to be very friendly, professional, efficient and helpful. He is very responsive to emails. He did not mind that we sent him a large number of emails, indeed we must have exchanged around 200 emails over a four week period. He helped us to market the property at the correct level. We consulted him on what improvements we should make to the flat. He helped us make the right decision on renovation and even provided us the name of a person who KFH use to give us a quote. We ended up using that person and we were very happy with the work that he carried out, on time and on budget. Cory found us a tenant, helped us negotiate the rent, and helped to work through some problems over the moving in date, allowing enough time to carry out the necessary renovations. Cory also helped us through some other issues such as removing a sofa and a spare door. To sum up, Cory could not have been more helpful and we are delighted with the service that KFH provided to us.

5. A 5-star review by 'Sandrine Wauters' 8/8/2014

Branch:
    206 Muswell Hill (Muswell Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    BEN BRIDGES, Oxshott Oxshott
    NW10
    £310

BEN BRIDGESOxshott Oxshott

I would highly recommend people to register with KFH and to go through Ben Bridges. He was very professional and honest which helped our search for a property. KFH has a good range of nice properties too.

6. A 3-star review by 'Brady' 8/8/2014

Branch:
    Albemarle House, Albemarle Road ( ) (Beckenham) (Greater London)
    Buying agent
    , Andy Parker
    BR3
    Would you use the agent again? No

Andy Parker

Failed to inform me on a cancelled survey, despite having my mobile number and having been called on it several times. Then told me message was left on my husbands mobile ( not true) no reason to contact him as it was known I would be at home to let surveyor in. Now with another agent. When asked for names of those who viewed I received a list of 19 names, only 10/11 took place(includes 6) viewings after 'losing' original buyer. The first 5 I showed around the property as they "had no one available". I was 'quizzed' when I asked for details of these other viewers! " why do I... (read more)

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“The property was a sole agency for 4 weeks in March sold within 4 days but we lost buyer 4weeks ago and house went back on the market, initially with the same errors, terraced as apposed to semi, and the failure to point out the relevant rail links. Also no attempt to take any current photos until we suggested it might be useful!! Acted more professionally. Less argumentative when challenged.”

7. A 5-star review by 'Marion' 5/8/2014

Vishal Pattni

I have been happy with the service I have received from you. You have been very thorough and professional in your manner and your customer service has been of a very good standard.

8. A 5-star review by 'Caroline' 4/8/2014

Relocation agent
    £3683

Vishal Pattni

Dear Vishal - I should like to place on record my appreciation of all your care and attention to make this happen! Never easy having a pro-active Permitted Occupier AND a Relo in the mix.

I know you have not had your full team in the office either, so the amount of time you have given to this has been fantastic. I am sure the Professional Clean carried out on Saturday 2nd will be found - when you go round - to be the icing on the cake, so to speak. I particularly appreciate you going round while you have keys and I do not, thank you.

I am sure Geert, Heidi and their children will be very happy - hopefully for years to come!

I look forward to working with you in the future

Many thanks for a splendid service - and please take it from someone who has been round the block a few times - you will go far!

Kind regards, Caroline

9. A 5-star review by 'rosalynsmith' 22/7/2014

Branch:
    15-17 Westow Hill (Crystal Palace) (London) (Greater London)
    Coralie Quick, Toby Gooding
    SE27
    £1250

Coralie QuickToby Gooding

Coralie was brilliant and really helpful. There were no delays in the process and she always answered all our questions, whatever they were.

10. A 5-star review by 'Ayca' 22/7/2014

Armend Osmani

Armend Osmani

Hi Armend,

Sorry about the delay in my reply. Just catching up on things now after the move.

Thank you so much for your help from start to finish in finding our perfect home. You were extremely efficient in everything we required. You listened carefully to my requirements for what I expected from the house I was looking for, registered me and contacted me when the appropriate property came along. I was able to view the property within a couple of days at the time which suited me and you were punctual at arriving at the property in the agreed time. I loved the property straight away and... (read more)

1. A 5-star review by 'Melinda and Bence' 21/7/2014

Jesse
    SE12

Jesse

While we were looking for an apartment to rent, Jesse was our agent who was helping us to find a new home. He is a very professional, helpful and kind person, who is aware even of smallest details concerning the apartments and the borough.

2. A 1-star review by 'Y Quintero' 18/7/2014

Branch:
    124 Balham High Road (Balham) (London) (Greater London)
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    SW17
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I'm very disappointed of KFH. I called them because I was interested in a property around SW17. First of all, the agents always are treating you like if they're very busy and hurry, like they don't have time to talk with you.
    In the beginning they didn't take my details, they suggest me to call them in 2 weeks time. However, few days later I saw a property that interested me and I called them again. I made an appointment to saw the property, the agent never gave me his contact number, neither sent a confirmation via email as he told me. He just asked me to come on saturday by 12:45 pm. My husband and I arrived a little bit early. We waited there until 1:15 pm. The agent never came and never called back.

I hate when this kind of things happens. It's very irresponsible to treat a prospect client like this. The agent never considered that I was traveling to meet him and we spent money and time. I can't say all the branches are like this, but I'm pretty sure that I won't call again this particular branch.

What could Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward do to change your mind??

“If you read my review I think is obvious what is my suggestion to the agent: BE RESPONSIBLE. I don\'t think I will change my mind. One time is enough to be disappointed.”

3. A 5-star review by 'Sean' 17/7/2014

£1300

Vishal Pattni

Thank you for your efficient service it was a painless transition thanks to your hard work and I have recommended KFH to friends and family . Thanks Dana Vishal and Jakub .

4. A 5-star review by 'Remi' 17/7/2014

Staff Member
    Vishal Pattni, first name last name
    £1650

Vishal Pattnifirst name last name

I would like to say thank you both very much for the efforts you put in finding me a new tenant for my flat in a short period of time, plus making the whole transition seamless by managing the whole affair for me because my tenant was moving out. You found the new tenant very quickly, moved in without any fuss.

Remi

5. A 5-star review by 'Ivo' 16/7/2014

£1200

Vishal Pattni

The service has been truly great, both yours and KFH’s. I would like to emphasize that you were responsive and professional, and that you as an agent have certainly had key and major role in my decision to sign the tenancy agreement.

Thank you for all that and it has been a great pleasure finding a flat with yours and KFH’s help.
    Ivo

6. A 5-star review by 'Jyoti' 10/7/2014

£1625

Vishal Pattni

Vishal, I want to thank you very much for letting 14 PPM so quickly. You managed to find references and email the relevant documents to all three parties concerned. I have known you now for almost a year (you completed the letting for 114PPM last year in July) and I have found you always very polite and professional. You have kept me informed at all the stages- and that's what I liked. I will definitely recommend your company and in particular you to all my friends and other residents in PPM. I'll gladly renew both the leases through you. (14 and 114PPM)

Wishing you all the best
    Jyoti

7. A 5-star review by 'Katalin' 10/7/2014

Staff Member
    Dana Rapciuga, first name last name
    £1850

Dana Rapciugafirst name last name

Hi Dana,

We really appriaciate your help and we have to say thank you for everything.

Everything went well and quick, especially because of you! Execellent work! Thanks again!

Kind regards,
    Katalin Rusai

8. A 5-star review by 'CPalmer' 10/7/2014

Branch:
    206 Muswell Hill (Muswell Hill) (London) (Greater London)
    Elly Moran
    N10

Elly Moran

Highly recommend Elly Moran at KFH. Having rented numerous properties, Elly was the first to make the experience a really positive one. Everything was sorted so quickly and Elly was very helpful throughout the whole process, absolutely fantastic! Will definitely rent again through KFH Muswell Hill in the future.

9. A 5-star review by 'Sam' 10/7/2014

, Westhoughton Westhoughton
    sw17
    £1

Westhoughton Westhoughton

Myself and my partner had been looking for a property to rent for around a month and consequently had been in contact with a number of estate agents. Sophia was by far the most helpful and pleasant agent we came across and set up 3 viewings for us which all matched our requirements. It was nice Sophia had considered what we had asked for, as experience with other companies had been sales pushes on properties not in the right area etc.
    Once we had decided to put an offer on a property we found the process both fair and transparent and Sophia was excellent in keeping us updated with the progress of our offer. Finally, the move itself was smoothly managed and I have no doubt the team at KFH will continue to manage our tenancy in an excellent manner.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE INLINE WITH WHAT WE EXPECTED AND LOWER THAN SOME AGENTS WE HAD COME ACROSS.”

10. A 5-star review by 'Sam' 10/7/2014

Sophia McWilliams
    sw17
    £1

Sophia McWilliams

1. A 5-star review by 'Darren' 9/7/2014

Hi Vishal

I am pleased to confirm that the service we have received has been of the highest calibre and that we would have no hesitation in recommending you or your Company.

Kind regards

Amy & Darren

2. A 5-star review by 'Lara' 7/7/2014

NW7

Hi Vishal,

Hi Vishal

I would like to thank you for the tremendous amount of effort you put in re:16 Norbury Grove. I applaud you for a job well done.I fully appreciate that it has not all been straightforward but you have done a first class job to my entire satisfaction.

The extra time and effort you put in is certainly worthwhile. It is a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented person like yourself. I know these things do not happen without a great deal of effort on the part of everyone, and I want you to know how much I appreciate your hard work in particular. Keep up the good work. I am very proud of you and your entire team.

Thank you once again.

Best Wishes
    Lara

3. A 5-star review by 'Paulette' 7/7/2014

Dana Rapciuga

I would just like to drop you a short line to say thank you for the service I have received from you so far. It has been a superb service and very accommodating. The negotiator was exceptional in her dealings with me ensuring I had the best service and all information.

The process for the checks was particularly torturous due to additional demands from the landlord but Dana managed this well.

Im thrilled with the property that I have chosen and hope my rental goes well.

Kind Regards
    Paulette Thompson-Omenka

4. A 5-star review by 'Erika' 7/7/2014

Branch:
    58 Highgate High Street (Highgate) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Buyer)
    Dillen Ven
    N6

Dillen Ven

We had a great experience buying a flat in Highgate. Dillen was great, very supportive and responsive and ensured that exchange and completion would take place as soon as possible. It was our first time buying in London and we were not sure how it would go but we were very lucky as everything was running as smooth as possible. Other colleagues (we mostly dealt with Richard Lowry and Shaun Cunningham when Dillen was not around) stepped in when Dillen was not available.

5. A 5-star review by 'Abraham' 7/7/2014

Jakub Orna
    £1200

Jakub Orna

Hi Jakub,

Funny bumping into you yesterday in Whetstone, anyway it was good to see you and hope you had a nice evening!

Just want to say a big thank you for all your help, advice and result with getting my property let out.

You found me a great tenant who with a 3 year commitment gives me the ideal situation I could have hoped for.

Hope to deal with you again the future.

Best Regards, Abraham

6. A 5-star review by 'Björn Pollex' 7/7/2014

Staff Member
    first name last name, first name last name
    £1408
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

first name last namefirst name last name

Hello Vishal,

to put it short, I am extremely grateful for your support. We have placed a huge amount of trust in you, and you have not disappointed us. You have quickly figured out what we want, and in the end we got just that. You have answered all of our questions clearly, patiently and quickly, even late in the evening :)

Should we ever look for a flat in London again, we will definitely contact you. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who ask me.

Kind Regards,

Björn Pollex

7. A 5-star review by 'Matt' 4/7/2014

Branch:
    1 Putney Hill (Putney) (London) (Greater London)
    Claire Pierrot, Isleworth Isleworth
    Sw15

Claire PierrotIsleworth Isleworth

Claire was excellent. She listened to what we were looking for and took on board our feedback and made sure she only took us to the properties we would be interested in seeing.
    I would certainly use her again and would recommend her to anyone else looking in the Putney area.

8. A 5-star review by 'Jenniffer Bailey' 3/7/2014

No branch selected
    SE25
    £1025
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Jack was exceedingly patient! After visiting every estate agent in the vicinity, I ended up with Jack because of his calm manner and attention in listening to and understanding my requirements. He also made me feel that nothing was a bother and despite ringing him multiple times on some days, he was always courteous and professional.
    I have no reservations in recommending him and will not hesitate to use him again when the time comes around.

9. A 5-star review by 'Ms Wang' 1/7/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

“I contacted Vishal because of the excellent reviews on the website. He does live up to the expectation.
    He is patient, sincere and always responds to my request effectively. I feel I can trust him to do the work. And within one day, he found me a good tenant for a long lease. What more can you ask for!”

Ms Wang

10. A 5-star review by 'Sam Watkins McRae' 1/7/2014

Branch:
    58 Highgate High Street (Highgate) (London) (Greater London)
    Sales (as a Buyer)
    N6
    Sold Price
    £850000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

KFH were professional, respectful and gentlemanly in all dealings, for both the sale of our property and purchase of our new home. Any issues were resolved swiftly and quickly, with a can do attitude!

Page: