Jun 16,2013
Jun 16,2013
I was selling my mothers house after she passed away. Robin was very sensitive throughout the whole process, and very accommodating. He was very encouraging with the price proposal, which exceeded my expectations and this was exactly the price we got. In just a few days we\'d got three offers and everything went very smoothly from there. I found the \'all inclusive\' package very useful as I didn\'t have to do anything or worry about anything else, which, given my circumstances, was exactly what I needed. I also had occasion to deal with others in Robin\'s team, and all were a delight, very helpful and always cheerful too. We had used this branch of Bradleys when we moved house 2 and a half years ago and were very impressed with them then, which is why we came straight back to Bradleys this time, with high expectations and were not disappointed. Thank you so much to Robin and your team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter