Jun 13,2013
Jun 13,2013
My wife and I purchased a property where Jordan Fishwick (Hale) were the estate agents acting for the seller in April 2013. The agent (David) who originally showed us around the property was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable, not only on properties within his catchment but also further afield. As people are no doubt aware, the process of viewing potential new homes is time consuming and often dissapointing. Some of the other agents we encountered during other viewings were shockingly poor, either being unprepared to answer questions on the house or simply downright lying to us.

Unlike your stereotypical estate agents, we felt comfortable and confident with Jordan Fishwick, not only on what David was telling us, but also in his reassuring updates on the progress of our purchase. In stressful times such as buying a new home, communication is key, and it is here that I believe is their strength, and it this that sets apart from other agents.

When I come to sell my property I will be using Jordan Fishwick as I have experienced first hand the quality of the service and performance that they can offer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Hale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Hale