Oct 24,2009
Oct 24,2009
They sold us a house on an almost "sold out" estate, that was almost 2 years ago. The estate is not even half done. Then, guess what, sold quite a few to investors in quick succession, and put lots of scumbags and dole scroungers into the houses. I now live on an estate in a house I will never be able to sell, the estate is becomming a mess, there are quad bikes waking you up on a morning, rubbish strewn everywhere, and I live next to a violent ex con drug addict. Nice, when you put your life savings into somewhere and think a nice estate will stay that way. McInerney are nothing but bandits and rush you into signing contracts before you realise that you're buying into nothing more than a ghetto or a run down council estate. I'd never buy a home from there again. They just don't care, they are in it to screw you out of your money and let you live among druggies thieves and dole dwellers.
By: evanm1978
Jan 18, 2011
They are a sham of a company. I purchased a house in one of their exclusive luxury developments that the have a management company in. The estate is not near finished tom the standard that was sold to us and as well as this we have the added misfortune to have to pay fees for the upkeep of it. We the residents pay thousands each year for landscaping fees yet the area is not properly finished by Mc Inerneys and any contact with them to fix the area is ignored. Also the workmanship on the houses is well below standard and i personally have spent a lot of money doing repairs to problems left by the builders. I would never recommend nor purchase a Mc Inerneys home ever again.
By: Totallyfedup
Aug 12, 2010
I have bought a house from them too, the area is fine but the house is not, a year on we are still on with snagging issues, which have varied from every door in my kitchen being damaged to our drains not being connected, currently our water meter cover is secured with gaffer tape, which they think is fixed. They are a terrible company and I would warn anyone to stay clear of them.
By: fair
Oct 26, 2009
Surely it's not THEIR fault that YOU bought a property in a undesirable area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of McInerney Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of McInerney Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for McInerney Homes Office 1