Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
I am writing this letter to let you know how pleased we were on how you and Nicola dealt with finding us our rented property.

My partner and I had given you the criteria of what we were looking for and both of you handled this in a professional and friendly manner and kept us both informed at all times.

You both followed our instructions thoroughly and finalized the rental within the time limit we had informed you at our 1st meeting and we are impressed by how Nicola closed the deal on our behalf.

Shalini we are in receipt of the final paper work which we will sign and courier them back to you.

We are so looking forward to moving into the flat by the middle of September and we would not hesitate to recommend Hollandale Kane, but especially you and Nicola! .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1! To leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hollandale Kane Office 1