Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
* I moved into the flat last summer (2011) where I found it in average condition. The flat wasn\'t cleaned to professional standard and no one bothered to change that . So I cleaned it myself.
* The window seals were (are still) aged and the aerial socket in one bed room wasn\'t working and I did ask Property Management if I could have it replaced/fixed, along side with a blind window (in Sept 2011).
*Jan 2012 - After failing the Gas Safety check, the boiler needed to be replaced and an accessible flu had to be installed - which was OK - In February. Although the subcontracted maintenance people left the flat in a terrible state (dirt stains on the wall, tents in the door frame from teh ladder, quick & dirty DIY style. The work took longer then expected and no one bothered to inform me. So had to sleep in a cold flat for another couple of days.
*Window & seals still not replaced over the winter
*May 2012 - Dish washer broke down - it took them 4 weeks to send someone around for a quote
*August 2012 - Dish washer still broken - New engineer to come around to quote and fix it as apparently the previous maintenance engineer is not contactable and they apparenty did not exchange recorded/documented quotes for the work/parts. *great working practice*. Called them myself and to my surprise someone picked up the phone...
* Needless to say that the seals are still aged and the aerial socket is not working...

*General implications: assigned property managers are hardly contactable, messages left for call backs that never happened, asked for transparency/status updates which never came, apologies won\'t fix things

Summary: To date the poorest customer service I have ever received, and I have have seen the real world... From a tenant\'s point of view: useless and a waste of money. Not sure what landlords are charged and what service they receive but I complaint to the landlord.
Will be moving out in a couple of weeks and are looking forward to it. However, sensing that this won\'t be smooth and seamless process given their track record.

Disclaimer: This is solely concerning the Property Management branch/team, the estate agents were always helpful and quick.
Transparency, healthy work attitude with can-do mentality, *calling back when asked*, get things done and care about the tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 17! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 17, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 17