May 31,2012
May 31,2012
I used this agent to sell my property in what has been a very difficult and challenging time in the housing market. The staff there understood my personal circumstances and the importance of the house sale. Fiona, Caroline and Nichola, from the outset contacted me weekly to provide updates or simply \'check-in\' with me to ensure I was happy with proceedings. However, the staff really came into their own when issues regarding the history of the property started to cause problems. I feel that it was mainly due to their professionalism, sensitivity and tact that the sale went ahead as agreed. I cannot stress enough how good they have worked together as a team for me, each of the staff knowing the particulars at all stages of the sale process without me needing to repeat information when I had cause to contact them. They also acted as both intermediary and advocate with the conveyancing solicitors ensuring that we were all aware of the very latest information and updates available. Just generally speaking, Fiona, Caroline and Nichola are a very approachable, communicable and efficient team. I would therefore have no hesitancy in recommending this estate agency to anyone reading this review. A*!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth