Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 04,2012
Apr 04,2012
In my experience the worst company I have ever had dealings with. Initially they seem a very laid back,somewhat professional and friendly. I certainly thought so anyway. Think again!
From start to finish they were inconsistent, unreasonable and unfair.
Do not have a clue how to deal with people WILL make you feel so frustrated and as they are not governed by anyone, I had nowhere to turn to. DO NOT rent from this company. I had major disputes with regards to my deposit and where this is a common practice in property management, you would expect to be given the opportunity to dispute, No,. I was treated so badly. Called a liar, laughed at and at the very end, they even attempted to involve my employer..why..because I tried to take action for the bad customer service that I received, I contacted lawyers,consumer rights, citizens advice, the council..and trust me there is nowhere to turn. Please do not make the same mistake by giving them the opportunity to manage your flat or become your agent. I reported maintenance on several occasions which were ignored, upon departure they tried to bill me for their mishaps.The owner, when contacted doesn't have time to listen to his customer, will rudely delegate your complaint to the person you are complaining about, he allows bad service to be given. During dispute I had to deal with everyone in the company was passed around like some sort of joke, Simon became very personal and insulting. WORST experience I have ever had. Accomodate Edinburgh give property management a bad name and they will go to extreme lengths to try and retain as much of your deposit as possible. Whilst trying to obtain my deposit I was insulted and ridiculed. Bottom line is if you would like to be treated like a kid, with no rights and be constantly insulted and then endure an extremely stressful time - go with this company - otherwise stay well clear!!
I think the above explains it all. A complete transform of the company, their attitude, their approach to customer care would be a first. Perhaps a complaint procedure and some respect for their clients.
By: Tenant1
Apr 18, 2013
Terrible people skills

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1! To leave a new review of Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Accommodate Edinburgh Office 1