Feb 06,2012
Feb 06,2012
After having the property to let on their books for ninety one days, they only came up with a tenant when we instructed another agent who coincidentally found a tenant within four days. In the short time I spent in the office, about ten minutes, the telephone rang several times and none of the four employees bothered to answer the calls, something I experienced on the majority of occasions I tried to contact them. DON'T USE THEM IF UNLESS YOU ARE QUITE HAPPY TO LEAVE YOUR PROPERTY EMPTY FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME. I will add, in their defence, that they originally thought I required a management agreement for the property, and this perhaps why they said it would not take very long to find a tenant, whereas I had instructed to tenant-find only. Draw your own conclusions.
Not taken ninety one days + to find a tenant
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 02, 2012
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the service you received, we always aim to give our customers a good service. Thank you for bringing the unanswered telephone calls to our attention, we are confident that this problem has now been rectified.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead