Jan 28,2012
Jan 28,2012
I used FJL to rent a property in the Bow Road area of London. The agents in the Bow Road were very pushy, but this seems to be the trend for estate agents. Anyway, after agreeing to move into a property we paid the huge fee (far larger than any other estate agent I have used), and we were promised the water damage to the bathroom would be repaired before we moved in. This wasn't the case and the mouldy water amrk was still on the ceiling when we moved in, the flat also smelt heavily of smoke, although FJL assured us it had been professionally cleaned. During our tenancy we had numerous issues with water leaking through the ceiling which we informed FJL about and they told us we had to contact the residents upstairs and sort it out, despite them managing the property. We were also left without gas for 3 weeks whilst we had new hobs fitted to the kitchen, FJL denied that this hold up was there fault. On checkout we were told we had to pay £346 which included new mattresses, kitchen handles and an end of tenancy clean. We refused to pay for the mattresses and handles as these weren't new when we arrived, however ater contacting the landlod, it appears that FJL had charged the landlord for these but never purchased them for the flat, needless to say the landlord was livid. Regarding the end of tenancy clean, the house was cleaned to the same standard as when we arrived (per our contract). The end of tenancy clean was apparently completed by FJL despite there being no spare time between us moving out and the new tenants moving in. I would never use FJL again and would advise others to tread carefully around the Bow Road office
The agent was dishonest to both myself and the landlord throughout the process, trying to charge both myself and the landlord for services and repairs which weren't undertaken. An absolute disgrace.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4