Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
I have been living in one of their flats since February 2011 (10 months already). The flat looked lovely, but when problems resurfaced, the agency didn't do anything to fix them. Along with basic things such as a light and the door lock that stayed broken for months, we noticed mice coming out of the wholes in the kitchen skirting. Only after other tenants complained to the council did the agency respond to us and take some action. Even though there are still mice, the agency seems not to care anymore. In addition, a leak in the bedroom was ignored for several months until the people doing regular gas checked stopped by. They said that there could easily be carbon monoxide escaping from the wall, so they turned the boiler off for a week. Once again, the agency kept us in the dark about when we would be able to have hot water again.

Finally, our oven has been broken for 4 months, and the agency has done nothing about it. This is a very basic appliance, but they really couldn't be bothered. Buying a new oven is out of the question, so it seems like we won't be able to properly cook until our contract runs out. I don't think I will ever deal with Felicity J Lord again.
FJLord could have kept me as a client if they had been more responsive to my complaints and fixed the very basic problems in the flat.
By: Customer Relations Manager
Dec 01, 2011
Dear PD. I am sorry to read you have been unhappy with FJ Lord Lettings. If you would like us to look into this for you please email us at

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 15! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 15