Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES
Get a Quote

Bushells - Battersea Branch, SW11

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 10 ratings. This website contains 10 user reviews of Bushells - Battersea Branch, SW11.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 835 out of 21608 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.9 out of 5.00

• 10 recommend
  • 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

This branch is also ranked:

7 out of 10
in the Bushells League Tables.
4 out of 77
in the SW11 League Tables
226 out of 3723
in the London League Tables

Branch Information for Bushells, SW11

A description of Bushells in SW11 in London is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT
  • DPS

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Bushells has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bushells, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. 2

A 5 Star review by  Nicola Baroni, Wed 19th June 2013

Andrew Howie
    Sw11

Andrew Howie

Andrew was fantastic from the start. When I called about the property, he had a very professional manner, found out what myself and my partner were looking for. When we put in an offer, as we were going away, he managed the turn around with an extremely tight deadline. Amazing and I have every confidence in him.

2. 1
    person found this

A 4 Star review by  Janna, Thu 22nd November 2012

Sophie Cusition

Sophie Cusition

Sophie was a lovely, approachable and knowledgeable agent to work with - she was always flexible and on time. She was also extremely efficient in coming back to us and thorough in her approach with everything and in particular answering our varied questions in an easily understood way. Would use Sophie again in a heartbeat!

3. 10

A 5 Star review by  Yasmine, Thu 10th May 2012

Luke Williams

My experience renting through Bushells, and particularly through all of my interactions with Luke Williams could not have been easier or more hassle free, particularly given the experience myself and my friends have had with other estate agents. Luke Williams was inconceivably efficient, usually getting back to us within the hour, even on complex topics where I would have expected a significantly longer response time. Luke even made many smaller suggestions which have made the experience of moving in remarkably pleasant, eg suggesting to send us a letter from Bushells allowing us to obtain a temporary parking permit. Luke also manages the property I am renting. I would suggest his services to both tenants renting and to landlords considering having their property managed. I would consider myself and my housemates to be particularly demanding tenants and we have been astonished at the outstanding service we have received from Bushells and Luke Williams in particular.

View All Comments (1)by Bushells MD  10/05/2012

Thank you so much for the kind comments - it really does mean a great deal to everyone at Bushells and particularly Luke.
  4. 13

A 5 Star review by  Joanna, Thu 19th April 2012

Luke Williams

I could not recommend Luke highly enough. He has been by far the most polite, helpful and proactive agent that I met during my property search. What a refreshing change in comparison to pushy Foxtons! Luke and also Bushells in general will definitely be my first point of call next time I am considering a move and I will certainly also be recommending to friends.

View All Comments (1)by Bushells MD  20/04/2012

Thank you for your kind comments about Luke and the team. I am delighted we met with your expectations and appreciate your taking the time to post a review.
  5. 15

A 5 Star review by  Liam Joyce, Mon 26th March 2012

Luke Williams

Luke was helpful from the start and very accommodating (no pun intended) regarding time constraints and issues from our side. He was honest from the outset, kept us in the loop at all times and I happy lived in the house he rented to me for almost two years. When ever people were looking for a flat I certainly recommended him. This certainly was a refreshing change from dealing with Foxtons.

View All Comments (1)by Bushells MD  27/03/2012

Your review is much appreciated and has been passed on to the Board. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your observations.
  6. 13

A 5 Star review by  Laura, Wed 21st March 2012

Lettings (Prospective customer)

Luke Williams

Luke was extremely helpful from the outset, as I was trying to find a property for a colleague who was travelling to the UK from Australia within a particular area, budget, and time limit (which believe me was not an easy task!!), Luke did his upmost to accomodate my needs and was friendly and professional throughout. I will recommend Luke and Bushells to all my friends, family, colleagues in the future, and cant thank Luke enough for making my life a hell of lot easier!

View All Comments (1)by Bushells MD  27/03/2012

Your comments are greatly appreciated and mean a great deal to the team at Clapham. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.
  7. 14

A 5 Star review by  Christina, Mon 12th March 2012

Luke Williams

I am absolutely thrilled with the professional and friendly service Luke Williams, from Bushells in Battersea, provided during our property search. Helpful, reliable and understanding, Luke ensured all our questions were answered quickly and needs met when searching for a two bed property in the borough of Wandsworth. Unlike many estate agents we encountered, Luke delivered a top notch service: he didn’t waste our time pitching properties that didn’t match our specifications, making our property search so much easier. He was speedy replying to calls and emails and, best of all, he delivered with a smile. In summary, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Luke or Bushells for your estate agency needs. You certainly won't be disappointed.

View All Comments (1)by Bushells HQ  13/03/2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is much appreciated by the team. I am delighted they provided the service expected.
  8. 11

A 5 Star review by  lucy, Sun 12th February 2012

Luke Williams

great service provided, always helpful and went the extra mile even though we were a real pain.

9. 1
    person found this

A 5 Star review by  Charles Hodge, Sun 29th January 2012

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    newbury newbury, newbury newbury

newbury newburynewbury newbury

I couldn't be happier.. They found a tenant within a week of my property being advertised..And a great tenant at that. They also found me a flat to rent at very short notice. I'd recommend Bushells lettings on Lavender Hill without reservation.

10. 12

A 5 Star review by  paige, Fri 27th January 2012

No staff selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Great Service, helpful always willing to help even though we were a pain.