Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
FREE Valuation

Reeds Rains

Agent rating: 4.3 out of 5.0 based on 1040 ratings. This website contains 1040 user reviews of Reeds Rains.

Offices / Branches

• 152 disapprove

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Established in 1868, Reeds Rains have the expertise and knowledge to make home buying and selling, a smooth and simple process.

Reeds Rains has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Reeds Rains, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Page last updated on: 27-Feb-2015 10:37:21

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 35)

Branch:
    1 Finkle Street (Selby) (York) (North Yorkshire)
    Lynda Sykes
    yo8
    £115000
    Lynda Sykes

The team at the selby branch are brilliant. We originally let our house for a while but our circumstances changed and we had to sell, lynda helped make the whole process go smoothly. Highly recommend all the team who are very helpful and efficient.

Branch:
    The Chimes 23 Campo Lane (Sheffield) (South Yorkshire)
    Erica Collins, Lisa Sharp
    s1
    £125000
    Erica CollinsLisa Sharp

excellent service, really professional from start to finish, really helpful - I work with other estate agency shops throughout the UK and have to say you are guys are the best I've dealt with..

yo32
    debbie barker

Debbie helped to find a rental property when noone else could she took alot of time helping me get the relevant paperwork together and then finding me the right property nothing was too much trouble for her I would highly recommend her services thankyou

Branch:
    226 London Road (Waterlooville) (Hampshire)
    Sarah Gazard, Mike
    PO7
    Sarah GazardMike

Sarah was extremely helpful in dealing with my house purchase. She kept in constant contact with me regarding the progress of the sale and showed genuine care and enthusiasm in my getting things right for me. Sarah also recommended my Mortgage Advisor through Reeds Rains who gave me very clear and knowledgable advice based on my circumstances. As a first time buyer I was very appreciateive of all the support and time both Sarah and Mike gave to me.

Karen
    Yo32
    £147000
    Karen

I recently sold my house through Haxby Reeds Rains the service I received was very professional special thanks to Karen whom made the transaction from start to finish a smooth process. I was kept informed throughout and nothing was too much trouble, I felt that I could ring the office at any time and help would be given.

Branch:
    1a speke Road (woolton) (Woolton) (Merseyside)
    Holly Regan
    L25
    £210000
    Holly Regan

From our initial point of contact through to our sale completion the team at Reeds Rains Woolton were extremely professional , knowledgeable and nothing was ever too much trouble.
    Holly the Branch Manager visited us to value our home and I was immediately impressed with the prep Holly had done on the local market , the list of clients she had looking for similar properties to ours and the valuation she gave on our home, I felt that Holly came across as caring about selling our home and she gave me the confidence that a sale could be reached easily and we immediately decided to instruct as... (read more)

7. A 5-star review by ''

HU7
    £475
    Sarah

I have dealt with Sarah from the Sutton branch in Hull for a number of years in managing my property, As a Landlord I have been fully supported by her, when issues have arose, she has dealt with the tenants on my behalf acting as the intermediary party. She has always updated me in regards to my property being helpful and going above and beyond her role, giving me the confidence that my property is in safe hands, but also allowing me the freedom to carry on my career whilst she manages my property portfolio.
    I would recommend her in particular, and the branch to any prospective landlord, a person that takes pride in what she does, and who is always friendly and professional.
    A big Thank you

HU7
    £475

A big Thank you

yo
    £460

professional and friendly staff
    calls always returned in a timely manner
    good tenant finding / referencing systems in operation
    local people with specialist local knowledge
    not the cheapest agent but we are looking for best service and value rather than lowest cost....R R meets these criteria.
    Would like to add Angela Miskell at R R head office accounts team for a very special mention....always solves queries immediately and an absolute delight to work with...wish all our suppliers were half as good...pl pass on to Angela and oblige

Comments on the Agents fees

“NEED TO BE CLOSER TO 5 %”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 5-star review by ''

yo23
    debbie barker

Debbie was very helpful in helping me find a second property for myself and my husband her customer service was fantastic a lot higher than some of the other agents I have dealt with. I am an investor and I am always looking for propertys all the time i will definately deal with debbie on a regular basis.

Gemma Fleming
    Yo16
    £80000
    Gemma Fleming

I first saw the property i eventually bought on the Internet first. I rang raids rains the following day and arranged a viewing. I think it was Andy who showed me the property first time round. He was very helpful & knowlagble of the local area. I then the majority of my corispondances was with Gemma, she was great, advising me what I needed to do next. I realy believed she helped my move go as swiftly as possible. So thank you Gemma

Comments on the Agents fees

“WAS HAPPY WITH OVER ALL PRODUCT”

Denny Atkinson, Tracey Swift
    yo32
    Denny AtkinsonTracey Swift

I am writing to express our sincere thanks and gratitude to all the staff who work at Reeds Rains Haxby
    York.
    I feel it important to mention Denny who has been outstanding overall. The support and empathy she has offered has made the process so much more easier. This is a stressful time and her help was really appreciated. She is a great team player who has been amazing, she has endeavoured to achieve the best overall solution for us.
    In our view Denny has gone above and beyond what we feel is expected from an estate agent. she has negotiated on our behalf, advised on the best option and spoke to all parties which in turn has given us the best possible outcome.
    Her efforts and hard work have been proven with us achieving over the asking price for our recently sold property.
    THIS WAS DOWN TO DENNY !!!. Clearly a professional and dedicated person who is committed and strives to achieve what is required of her and more. Thank you so much.

Denny and team

Branch:
    42 Glumangate ( ) (Chesterfield) (Derbyshire)
    Sue
    S43
    £50000
    Sue

Showed us round the property at 9am. We rang and asked for a second viewing on the same afternoon, as we had a 3 hour drive and didn't want to come back another day. Sue and her colleague came in their own time, on their way home, to let us look round again. We made an offer and Sue rang us on arriving home after 9pm, offer accepted. She went that extra mile for us and it is very much appreciated.

Andrew Vidler
    £120000
    Andrew Vidler

We received excellent service from the Team at the Bridlington Branch, especially from Andy Vidler who gave us a very professional service, and sold our property within 1 week when we expected a commercial property to take alot longer. Very Well Done. Well definately use this branch again.

“VERY SATISFACTORY”

Karen Gill, Denny Atkinson
    Karen GillDenny Atkinson

I wish to express my great appreciation to Karen Gill and Denny Atkinson for the guidance and assistance I was given when purchasing St Marys Mews. Nothing too much trouble, they were caring, supporting , polite and friendly. I cannot thank them enough for the services I was given and the manor it was delivered.

Branch:
    1 Finkle Street (Selby) (York) (North Yorkshire)
    Lynda Sykes, Kim Harris
    DN14
    £210000
    Lynda SykesKim Harris

This has been the best experience I have had with an estate agents. The staff were extremely helpful and always available either on the phone or by email. Special thanks go to Lynda, Kim and Paul who took a lot of time advising me when my first sale fell through. All in all a top notch service at a reasonable price.

7. A 5-star review by ''

yo15
    £65000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Reed Rains has a great team for sale and rental in Bridlington. I have used the regularly for sales and rentals and continue to use them whenever I need an agent in the town.

£750
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have recently rented as property for the first time via this company. I found the initial information very clear, and have found them very helpful ever since. They have always been helpful and understanding of my needs.

YO16
    £80000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

we sold our property through the Reeds Rains Branch in Bridlington and from start to finish the whole process only took 10 weeks, We were very impressed with there contact and weekly update we received from the team, we would defiantly recommend them and take any further business to them in the future, all the staff are very friendly and very helfpul A+++++.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 5-star review by ''

WF10

Hello,
    I first get in contact with Mrs Dickinson on the end of December 2014 when we ask her for a meeting to see the property that now we are delighted to call our home.
    As we were new in UK we need a lot of support (guarantor...) which Mrs Dickinson offered us in every moment of our journey.
    Finally due to her support at the end January we signed the tenancy agreement and now we enjoy all the benefits of our home.
    Was a pleasure to have her as our Letting Agent and I am sure that you will feel the same once you get to meet her.
    All the best from a happy tenant!

£133000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Reeds Rains are the most helpful and dedicated agents we have ever used. If they say they will do something they do it and always keep the client updated with progress. We felt confident knowing they were working for us and all the staff were very friendly and polite.

HU8
    Sarah

The move in went really smoothly and quickly.
    Within a week we found out we had been accepted to move into the property.
    We were dealing with Sarah , who was very helpful and friendly.
    She kept us up to date with everything that was going on with regular updates.
    The day we signed the contracts she was also very helpful going through the contract and making sure everything was explained and understood.
    Also , after the move in she checked that everything was ok.

WF10
    Danni Dickinson

I would just like to start by saying a big THANK YOU to Danni Dickinson for all her help. I had just become a single mum. And did not know where to start in renting a property. She helped me though everything i needed to do. And was also always there to put my mind at ease and answer any questions i had. Thanks again for all your help im very grateful Vanya xx

Branch:
    37-39 Church Street (Macclesfield) (Macclesfield) (Cheshire)
    Nicola Simper
    SK10
    Nicola Simper

Nicola was superb throughout the process of finding a tenant and getting them moved in. I was impressed at how committed she was to making sure the house was ready for the tenants; at times, when a few things didn't seem to be going right in getting the house ready, she was more stressed (in a good way) than me about it even though none of it was her fault! To me this showed great commitment and I'm very grateful to Nicola for all her hard work. Thank you :)

Branch:
    35 Pepper Street (Nantwich) (Nantwich) (Cheshire)
    Georgina , Roger
    CW5
    £310000
    Georgina Roger

After using another estate agent and having to walk away due to their incompetence, Reeds were under no illusion about my expectations.
    But I have to say, they were superb. In what had been a long process, due to the usual slow solicitors, Reeds handled the process superbly. Their communication was excellent. A totally professional approach which stands out head and shoulders above many estate agents. Many thanks to you all, especially Roger and Georgina
    Damon

MK2
    £850
    Danni Dickinson

Very amazed at the level of friendliness and professionalism of Danni, She was very helpful during the stressful period of references and checks. Helped keep us calm and relaxed all through the process.

Amazing lady, would recommend her and indeed Reeds Raines any time. Will be using their service again if needed.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WAS QUITE REASONABLE, BUT WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE AGENCY NOT COLLECT ALL THE FEES UP FRONT MAYBE JUST THE REFERENCING FEES IN CASE A POTENTIAL TENANT DOESN\'T QUALIFY, THEY DON\'T LOOSE TOO MUCH MONEY.”

7. A 4-star review by ''

Branch:
    35 Pepper Street (Nantwich) (Nantwich) (Cheshire)
    cw5
    £155000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Written details and photos were accurate, clear and well presented and transferred well to the internet on Rightmove, etc. Prospective purchaser viewings were well organised and generally well followed -up. When the first offer fell through at the last minute they were able to quickly contact the original viewers and obtain a second, successful, offer. Communication was reasonable throughout, despite occasionally missing the promised weekly call. I was impressed with their handling of the solicitors, especially at times of provocation!

Branch:
    4 Bull Ring (Wakefield) (West Yorkshire)
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Our agent kept us updated thoughout it all on the sale and purchase of our new property which did not go smoothly. Working very hard for nothing to fall through when things became difficult.

Branch:
    37-39 Church Street (Macclesfield) (Macclesfield) (Cheshire)
    Sue Wood, Nicola Simper
    SK10
    £650
    Sue WoodNicola Simper

I have been a Landlord for 4 years. I bought my first property through Reeds Rains and have used them for my Lettings ever since. They have helped me enormously through all the processes of being a landlord. I now have multiple properties and all the staff at Reeds Rains can't do enough to help me. Sue and Nicola have been fantastic at letting my properties over Christmas. James the Manager is amazing and is always available to offer advice. I cannot recommend this branch and all its staff enough.

“FAIR FEES”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 1-star review by ''

Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service from the very start. Professional, experienced and knowledgable. Would certainly recommend to any landlord wanting help and guidance in finding suitable tenants.