Browse agents by letter
';
Jorgensen Turner Queens park, West Hampstead, Shepherds Bush, Hammersnith, West & North West Lon

Jorgensen Turner

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 435 ratings. This website contains 425 user reviews of Jorgensen Turner.

• Transparent Agent

• Jorgensen Turner actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

Jorgensen Turner have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact Jorgensen Turner

• 5 disapprove

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 allAgents People Awards

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

A description of Jorgensen Turner is currently unavailable.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 15)

Page last updated on: 23-Apr-2014 14:57:03

1. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Rajan Nahar' 25/11/2013

Conveyancing
    Kymberly Ashman
    W12

I dealt with Kymberly Ashman on this sale, which was a difficult sale but i have to say, Kymberly worked with us to get this through and she was magnificant. I dont think the sale would have gone through without her input. Throughout she was polite, curtious and completely understood the issues and helped us deal with the issues. I would certainly recommend her and her company.

2. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Jack' 27/12/2013

W12

Natasha made us feel relaxed - excited - and informed throughout the entire process of finding and renting a property. What can sometimes be a fairly stressful undertaking genuinely felt enjoyable.

This was highlighted for me by the fact I was dealing with my awful previous estate agents at the same time as Natasha. Really happy to be dealing with both Jorgensen Turner and Natasha Henry for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,
    J

3. 5

A 5-star review by 'Philip Seidl' 16/1/2014

Richard Turner
    NW10

We have just bought a property which was sold by Jorgensen Turner in Queens Park, The transaction was quite protracted and complicated as we needed to wait for a protection order to be granted which took over 6 months. The team at Jorgensen Turner were brilliant from start to finish. Over the months their patience and understanding knew no bounds and led to a successful conclusion. We would heartily recommend Richard, Tormod and the team to anyone thinking of selling their house in Queens Park.

4. 4

A 5-star review by 'Mr & Mrs Ghaffar' 2/12/2013

NW6

Was most impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of Jorgensen Turner staff.

After 2 weeks of marketing with another agent Karolina came to value the property and provided a calm re-assurance the other agents lacked.

During marketing and viewings I was given good feedback and even told about things which seemed seemed at all out of the ordinary - feedback which any homeowner values incredibly!

Arfan was later able to produce a tenant and price that exceeded expectations. His style and manner was professional, responsive and very efficient. We were advised properly along the way (and nudged when needed!).

All in all, a great experience and I would highly recommend the team!

5. 2

A 5-star review by 'Lorraine' 27/9/2013

W3

I needed a complete service from picking up keys to look and value my flat to letting, in between tenancy cleaning, EPC, check out etc arranged. Natasha met me at home to oversee this as I have a young child, from the start the whole process was undertaken quickly and professionally. Very glad to have switched estate agents having previously had poor service and underhand tactics by rival agents in Acton.

6. A 5-star review by 'John Parr' 17/4/2014

Gurdeep Bharj
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Gurdeep was knowledgable , helpful , and kept us advised all through the purchase process . A good agent , and a pleasure to do business with .

7. 1

A 4-star review by 'Anamaria Deduleasa' 15/4/2014

NW10
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We dealt with Arfan while trying to rent a property in the area. We had about a week left to find something, so we were incredibly happy when he moved very fast and not only got us the place for the budget we had available, but also made sure we had all the little details we wanted for the contract. It took 7 days from the moment we saw the property until the day we moved in. We were also pretty impressed with the level of professionalism he handled the whole signing of the contract situation and explained all the legal jargon to us. We were very demanding, so the fact that he was patient and polite was a bonus.

8. A 5-star review by 'Tim Charles' 12/4/2014

Richard Turner, Paul Jorgensen
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have purchased a house and also let a property through Jorgensen Turner. I found both Paul Jorgensen and Richard Turner to be refreshingly honest and easy to deal with. In future I will definitely use JT for any property sales or rents. I regularly recommend JT to all business contacts and friends.

9. A 4-star review by 'Nico Penders' 8/4/2014

W14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mikolaj was very helpful and willing to going the extra mile.
    I contacted him for a review for 1 flat and when he knew for what kind of flat I was looking he immediately took the initiative to arrange viewings for several properties.
    As I was not familiar with letting in the UK he also explained the process very well.
    One remark: He should have offered more assistance when we moved in and not all the requested adjustments in the flat were fulfilled.

10. A 5-star review by 'Maria' 2/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My boyfriend and me had to move to a new property just for the two of us. Our requirements were very high and we thought it was going to be very difficult to find exactly what we were looking for. It was just the second property we visited with Mikolaj Jachowicz that matched exactly all our requirements. It was quick and easy for us. Mikolaj Jachowicz was very professional and very nice and friendly,he listened carefully to all our demands. After couple of days living in the new property we had an issue with the oven, nevertheless within just one day we got a brand new one. We are highly satisfied with the customer service from the agency as well as with the landlords that are very nice and approachable.

11. 1

A 5-star review by 'Daraja' 1/4/2014

Samuel Harding
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have left a five star review given the excellent manner in which both estate agent and agency dealt with me.

The viewing of the property was arranged within four hours of me calling. I was met by an agent called Samuel Harding whose knowledge of the property was comprehensive. On all subsequent arranged visits to the property he was always on time, and was happy on one occasion to travel to the property to allow my brother to view it whilst my references were being confirmed.

His manner was entirely professional and eager to answer every query. Whilst it appears he is new to his role,... (read more)

12. A 5-star review by 'Guy Faber' 1/4/2014

Paul Jorgensen
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Paul and his staff were helpful and efficient throughout the transaction. Many estate agents don't really mind what price is achieved on a sale - all they really want is an exchange of contracts. But Jorgensen Turner made every effort to secure the best price for us and we duly achieved a price considerably in excess of our original expectations.

13. A 4-star review by 'Anne' 27/3/2014

Samuel Harding
    W4
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Samuel was great. He is very responsive to emails and phone calls. We had some issues with our flat when we first moved in, but Samuel did his best to resolve these.

14. A 4-star review by 'Elspeth' 26/3/2014

Suitable tenants found within 2 months
    Agency provided personal service
    Gave suggestions regarding how to let the property
    Acted sensitively and helpfully after let had taken place

15. A 5-star review by 'W12 Resident' 24/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My boyfriend and I had spent a long day viewing properties to let in the W12 area - with varying levels of success and quality of service from other agents. We decided to walk down Uxbridge Road and popped into Jorgensen Turner to register and have a quick chat. Mikolaj immediately came over to say hello and ask if we needed any assistance. He was friendly and easy to talk to - plus not pushy or dismissive like many others we had seen.

We sat down to take down some details and Mikolaj pulled up the latest lettings that matched our criteria - we were able to view one we were interested in... (read more)

16. A 5-star review by 'N Ross' 17/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am very happy with the service provided by Mikolaj. He was well organised, client focussed and responsive. Mikolaj followed up on all my queries in a timely manner and kept me up to date on the developments regaring my tenant search. I would use his services again.

17. 1

A 4-star review by 'Peter' 17/3/2014

Jorgensen Turner, Arfan Riaz
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently rented a property through Jorgensen Turner and found Arfan to be professional and reliable in arranging viewings at suitable properties and often at short notice. Arfan was efficient throughout the process, always responding to calls and emails promptly. I am happy to recommend Jorgensen Turner as a letting agent.

18. 1

A 4-star review by 'M. de Bruin' 13/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mikolaj helped us out by finding a flat that was exactly what we were looking for and made it possible for us to take a look at the flat that same day. We directly made a deposit on it and I've now been there happily for over 7 months. I'm convinced that when I have any issues related to the flat I can include Jorgensen Turner to take adequate action and come to a swift solution. I would easily advise Jorgensen Turner and Mikolaj to anyone that's looking for a reliable real-estate agent.

19. A 5-star review by 'Jorgenson Turner - Kymberly Ashman' 28/2/2014

Kymberly Ashman
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Jorgenson Turner to purchase my first property. Kymberly Ashman dealt with my purchase. I found her to be professional, efficient and very helpful. I believe she went above and beyond to ensure that I was fully informed and comfortable at each stage of the process and represented Jorgenson Turner brilliantly. Thank you for all your help Kymberly!

20. 1

A 5-star review by 'Sharon Anderson' 26/2/2014

Lee Marksell
    NW5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lee was very proactive, responsive and has kept the sales process moving along nicely. He has been very good at keeping us up to date with developments.

21. A 5-star review by 'Kathryn Stiers' 25/2/2014

Paul Jorgensen, Joanna Roznowska
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was only able to select one choice of how I have used Jorgensen Turner but in fact I bought my property through them, they then managed it for me and I have now just sold it through them. They have been the model of great customer service especially given that for most of that time I have lived in the US and so all communication has been via email. Some specific examples include : They are extremely prompt in response to any queries; they have gathered information from my tenant requested by my purchaser's solicitor; they showed experience and know-how in the valuation and... (read more)

22. A 5-star review by 'Elsa Dyce' 17/2/2014

W13
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Natasha was I exchanged emails regarding my enquiry on the Monday about the above property, viewed property on the same day and expressed my interest, visited agency that evening, once references had been checked and verified all in all the process took less than a week and we exchanged contracts and picked up keys on the Saturday. I found Natasha and her colleague who has now left, both very professional, courteous, friendly and very efficient. Natasha is a credit to the estate agency world. From a very happy tenant. (Elsa Dyce) :)

23. A 5-star review by 'J Hagan' 17/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service by Natasha, securing the property I wanted was quick & virtually effortless. I would definitely recommend finding your property in the W3 area with the help of Natasha at Jorgensen Turner

24. A 5-star review by 'Milan Shah' 14/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I purchased my first property using Jorgenson Turner and found Kymberley to be professional, efficient and very helpful. She ensured that I was well informed and comfortable at each stage of the process and represented Jorgenson Turner brilliantly! Thank you for your help, Kymberly!

25. 1

A 5-star review by 'sabi' 10/2/2014

Karolina Krutul
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I much appreciate all the help from our agent, we were not left with any doubts or queries after we signed a contract. Very proffesional and friendly service. We were privided with clear and prompt comunication.

26. A 5-star review by 'Barbara & Gian Luca' 7/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mikolaj was very nice and was also flexible in meeting us after work to view properties and sign all the documentation. He worked in an excellent way to deal with all of ours enquires. We would definitely recommend.

27. 2

A 5-star review by 'Lauri' 5/2/2014

Karolina Krutul
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karolina Krutul helped us throughout all the process, without any misunderstandings and issues, finding right property, even showing it few times. We were in the rush, but everything went smooth and without delays.

We are more than happy to recommend Jorgensen-turner as the agency for everyone who wants an efficient service.

28. A 5-star review by 'James' 5/2/2014

Gurdeep Bharj
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had interactions with Gurdeep first and Kymberly second who are both proactive, polite and friendly. They always responded quickly to emails and calls (unlike the agents we bought with) and worked hard at all times to ensure the sale went through without any fuss.
    Jorgensen Turner were consistently true to their word and I can't fault their services. I would be pleased to recommend them as the most helpful and professional agents in Shepherds Bush.

29. 1

A 4-star review by 'Lorenzo' 4/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everything worked fine till now. The agents were nice and the propriety looked decent. They helped me solving few problems with the reference and overall I can say I was happy with their work.

30. 2

A 5-star review by 'Nick Dray' 4/2/2014

Lee Marksell, Tormod Smith
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have also dealt with Richard Turner.

The team at Jorgensen Turner are all courteous, polite and diligent. The sale of my property has been a protracted affair, owing to 2 prospective purchasers dropping out. Throughout the process, they have kept in regular touch and remained positive and helpful. Lee managed to obtain a spectacular sales price and appears to be keeping both sides of the transaction happy.

They are friendly and listen to all queries I have made. They have also been upfront and honest when giving advice and discussing the need to reduce the asking price last year. I have been very happy with the service provided by Jorgensen Turner and would happily recommend them.

31. 1

A 5-star review by 'Jay' 30/1/2014

Jorgensen Turner, Arfan Riaz
    W9
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

JorgensenTurner along with its agent Arfan Riaz , helped us in finding a very good apartment in a prime location at a very reasonable price , their co-operation and professionalism was outstanding and all the requirements where carried out smoothly and within the said time frame , I would definitely use them again in the future.

32. 4

A 5-star review by 'Matt' 29/1/2014

Tormod Smith
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very tenacious and committed to getting through a sale that went on for quite a while. First buyer fell through and I feel I got very good advice at the right time. Good contact and information throughout, service level excellent. Both sets of solicitors thought they were quite pushy, but that's a good thing because they both needed to be pushed.

33. 3

A 5-star review by 'Mrs Phillips' 27/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Arfan was great-very efficient and reliable. When a property had been already taken, he suggested similar ones for me to look at, and gave really helpful honest answers to my questions. We ended up renting one of the flats he recommended!
    Also very good manner and very easy to contact. I never felt pressurised or awkward looking round the flats, and felt he was knowledgable about the properties.

34. A 5-star review by 'Dimitris Dekavallas' 27/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had a great experience with Jorgensen Turner. Mikolaj Jachowicz was very helpful and helped us with all the issues.

35. A 4-star review by '™' 27/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had a generally good experience over several years letting the house through Jorgensen Turner, with only a few small problems, which they were quick to learn from and correct.
    Magdalena provided good advice on the level of rent to ask for, and, once that was done, quickly found good tenants.
    They provide good and prompt documentation on the payment of rent, information for tax purposes, etc.
    They also act quickly to have faults repaired at a reasonable price.
    My only complaint has been that they have only informed me of sometimes quite major work after the event, although checking it afterwards did reveal that Joanna and the workmen involved had taken the same decisions as I would have taken if I had been consulted beforehand.
    I feel the house is in safe hands and well administered.