Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jorgensen Turner Queens park, West Hampstead, Shepherds Bush, Hammersnith, West & North West Lon

Jorgensen Turner

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 535 ratings. This website contains 525 user reviews of Jorgensen Turner.

• Transparent Agent

• Jorgensen Turner actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

Jorgensen Turner have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact Jorgensen Turner

• 528 recommend
  • 7 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

A description of Jorgensen Turner is currently unavailable.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 18)

Page last updated on: 20-Dec-2014 19:44:08

1. 1

A 5-star review by 'MICHAEL CALLIS' 22/8/2014

Lee Marskell, Richard Turner
    £680000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Most impressed with their reaction to our requirements. We were notified as soon as another property meeting our requirements came onto the market through their office. Always obliging about viewings and during transaction process were constantly in touch to make sure the process and progress were not delayed.

2. 1

A 5-star review by 'Adam' 5/11/2014

joseph grant
    £1300
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I came across Jorgensen Turner by accident when I was flat searching. They have been extremely helpful in securing my flat and done all of the hard work for me. Joseph was particularly helpful and efficient in communication. He practically did everything from beginning to end and broke everything down for myself and my partner who are new to renting privately and required a step by step guide. I have now moved in to my flat and am so pleased to have Jorgensen Turner as the agents for my property.

3. 2

A 5-star review by 'venita gracias' 8/12/2014

HA9
    £1711

HI,
    Firstly a big thank you for helping us find the home we were looking for. Its been a very good experience working with this agency especially ARFAN RIAZ....he has been very kind and co-operative, he even took the trouble to drop us back home as we did not carry our oysters!!!thanks once again Arfan! The process has been very simple and not time consuming at all. evrything had been arranged to suit our requirements perfectly.
    so thanks a lot once again.

4. 3

A 5-star review by 'Faisal' 12/12/2014

Lee Marskell, Arfan Riaz
    £215000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had two studio flats to sell and they got me the offer I was after for both flats within a couple of weeks of launching both properties! Thank you LEE MARSKELL! Without a doubt would use again and recommend!

After a few painful months of trying to sell with two other reputable agents in the area, I finally decided to give Jorgenson Turner a crack. To be honest I hadn't heard of them before, and if it wasn't for my regular discussions with Arfan Riaz (Senior lettings negotiator) about how well they had been doing, I would never have considered them as an option. The last thing I was... (read more)

5. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'EK' 1/8/2014

No staff selected.
    £2158
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We've used Jorgensen Turner in several capacities over the years - we bought our current house from them, have let another property from them, and have asked them for valuations and advice at various intervals. They have always been exceptionally helpful, and give a humane, sensitive, friendly and intelligent service that is a world away from some other estate agents we've experienced.

6. A 5-star review by 'Emiliya&Alfred' 19/12/2014

No staff selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service from start to finish,including finding,checking and signing up our lovely tenants.Thank you for your help!

7. 1

A 5-star review by 'Malgorzata' 16/12/2014

JOSEPH GRANT
    nw10
    £1170

JOSEPH GRANT

Joseph Grant was an attentive and pleasant agent who found for us lovely property .
    Very professional attitude.
    Highly recommended
    Thanks again Joseph Grant:)

8. 1

A 5-star review by 'Chris Thornton' 16/12/2014

Anita Jones
    £7650000

Lee Marksell

I was selling my property from oversees so knew i needed an agent who was going to be super proactive, transparent, but most of all keep my up to date via clear communication. Lee was fantastic from the first time he picked up the phone. Lee is very honest, incredibly knowledgable and has made the process very smooth. i had daily updates, clear decisions and always a quick response to any of my questions or concerns. i would recommend Jorgensen Turner to any friend or family doing property business in London. Faith in an estate agency 110% insured with JT. Thanks.

9. 1

A 5-star review by 'William' 12/12/2014

£369950

Lee Marskell

I recently used Jorgensen Turner in Kilburn to sell my property. They provided a very professional and efficient service. They explained the various processes very well and I was kept up to date with all developments during the sale. Staff were always cheerful and happy to take my calls and answer questions or attend to situations which had arisen. I was very satisfied with service they provided and that of the conveyancing solicitor they recommended. I would highly recommend them to help you with your property needs.

10. 1

A 5-star review by 'Enzo' 10/12/2014

£215000

Lee Marskell

I purchased two flats with help from Lee Marskell, who provided an excellent service throughout the process, acting as a communication channel with the seller and timely supplying all the requested information about the properties: this was especially important, being I an overseas buyer. Based on my experience, I definitely recommend this agent.

11. 1

A 5-star review by 'Nat' 10/12/2014

£499000

Lee Marskell

Excellent Service. Really enjoyed buying through Jorgensen Turner. Lee was a great intermediary and made sure the sale was as smooth as possible.

12. 1

A 5-star review by 'Claire H' 10/12/2014

Anita Jones
    £330000

Lee Marksell

I purchased my property through Jorgensen Turner in 2013, they were incredibly helpful during my purchase and so when I decided to have the property valued in early 2014 I didn't hesitate to go straight back across the road to Jorgensen Turner.
    Lee Marskell valued the property and I put it on the market shortly afterwards. Lee was nothing short of incredible through the whole process. From the day I signed the terms I had plenty of viewings and was always kept up to date throughout with feedback, suggestions and offers. The eventual Sale was incredibly long winded due to the chain we were in... (read more)

13. A 5-star review by 'Silvia' 28/11/2014

£1400

Elin Jones

From the first moment this agent was so eficient. She always get back to me so quick and always was available to show the property at any time.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE DIDN\'T TRY TO MAKE A LOWER OFFER”

14. A 5-star review by 'Louise' 10/11/2014

£800

Elin Jones

Elin was amazing in her effort to find us a flat to rent in Shepherds Bush. I was difficult to contact at times and I often wasn't available to look at properties that Elin had found as I was based in Brighton. However, Elin always continued to look for flats for us and was happy to send through lots of pictures of the flats when I was unable to look round. She was also really helpful to take the property of the market for us quickly when we said we wanted to rent it. Couldn't ask for better service :)

15. A 5-star review by 'Isabella' 9/11/2014

£1430

Elin Jones

Elin was truly fantastic as a letting agent - though we decided against the first house she showed us, she kept on looking for properties that suited us, and emailed us to let us know details of other properties she thought we might like. We were very impressed about how much she knew about all of the houses she showed us round, unlike other agents she spoke to. When we found a house we liked, she helped us sort out all of the details quickly, and was always quick to reply to emails solving any problems we had. She was always cheerful and helpful and we got along very well - she made the whole process very easy!

16. 3

A 5-star review by 'PWALSH' 5/11/2014

Arfan Riaz

I have to say I was rather hesitant about going through an estate agent this time around as I have had such a poor experience in the past but Arfan was excellent. He was on point, efficient, very open and honest about things.

I didn't feel as though I was being told lies in order to sell the property. He handled any issues or questions I had quickly and efficiently which was really helpful. The whole experience was easy and I would definitely recommend them to any friends or family and I would use them again.

17. 3

A 5-star review by 'Debby' 31/10/2014

Arfan Riaz, joseph grant
    £1350

Arfan Riazjoseph grant

From the time I saw the property on Rightmove to the time of moving in, this company made the whole process smooth and simple. I needed a property very quickly and they liaised with the landlady constantly to ensure this happened. Paperwork was e mailed efficiently and money collected accurately.
    Arfan Riaz was my contact agent and he was very keen to ensure that everything went to plan. When he took his day off his colleague Joseph Grant took over seamlessly to ensure there were no delays. Communication between team members is obviously very good in this company.

18. 3

A 5-star review by 'MD' 31/10/2014

£1300

Arfan Riaz

We bought our flat through Jorgenen Turner and as a result of the honest and efficient service we received we have let the flat through them as well. Arfan Riaz came to assess the property and explained clearly and concisely the letting procedure and once we gave him the go ahead he was swift to find suitable tenants along with the assistance of Joseph Grant.
    Being novice landlords, it has been heartening to feel that the letting process was in safe hands. I have only been in to the Kilburn branch of Jorgensen Turner but the staff that I have met have all been really friendly, respectful and efficent.

19. A 5-star review by 'Katy' 16/10/2014

Luke Moss

Luke Moss

Luke was very helpful and friendly - good at managing an at times stressful sale and most importantly good at providing updates without being chased.

20. 3

A 5-star review by 'J Young' 9/10/2014

joseph grant, Arfan Riaz
    £2700

joseph grantArfan Riaz

Recently let a property with Jorgensen Turner (Kilburn branch). The whole process was very smooth and the staff (especially Joseph Grant and Arfan Riaz) were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend to others.

Comments on the Agents fees

“REASONABLE COMPARED TO MARKET PEERS”

21. 4

A 5-star review by 'New Student' 6/10/2014

£585

Arfan Riaz

Very organised, easy to communicate with, supportive and well informed. Our agent was honest and provided useful advice without trying to persuade us to go ahead.

22. 2

A 5-star review by 'A. S.' 3/10/2014

W10
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Kyle Forrester

Kyle Forrester was superb in re-letting the property. He supported both landlord and tenants with outstanding professionalism when situation was challenging. We were very pleased with his knowledge and care throughout the process as well as support afterwards. I would highly recommend Kyle and his this company over other agents used in the area.

23. 4

A 5-star review by 'MS' 2/10/2014

£1550

Arfan Riaz

My husband and I rented a flat through Jorgensen Turner - Arfan Riaz was our contact person. We had an excellent experience with this agency. The letting process went very smoothly and Arfan was amazing in addressing all our concerns and questions.

24. A 5-star review by 'kgw' 30/9/2014

£1257

Kyle Forrester

Kyle has been very resourceful and thorough dealing with this letting. Good advice. Not a stone is left unturned. Great job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WORTH THE PRICE AS THE PROPERTY WAS RENTED OUT QUITE SWIFTLY.”

25. A 5-star review by 'WB' 25/9/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz
    £3077

Mikolaj Jachowicz

Before finding our place Mikolaj understood well our needs and got back to us each time he thought we might be interested by a property, He shown availability to show us the properties and was flexible. Mikolaj communicates well and shown organisational skills when we had to prepare the contract and informations needed to the landlord while we were out of the UK.

I highly recommend him as he is patient, well organised, with good communication skills.

26. A 5-star review by 'Dominique' 25/9/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz, Kyle Forrester

Mikolaj JachowiczKyle Forrester

I had a very pleasant experience renting a property from Jorgensen and Turner. Mikolaj and Kyle were very helpful and walked me trough the process. Everything went very easily and the stuff is professional, polite and efficient. I can highly recommend the agency!

27. A 5-star review by 'Jorge and Ana' 25/9/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz, Natasha Henry

Mikolaj JachowiczNatasha Henry

Jorgensen Turner is a proper letting agency. They have demostrated to have a deep knowledge of the letting business and legislation. The procedure was clean and quick except for the reference company, a third party nothing to do with them.

We are very happy with the service and we would recommend this agency.

Special thanks to Mikolaj and Natasha.

28. A 5-star review by 'Tom' 24/9/2014

£300

Natasha Henry

Very quickly found us our perfect flat and quickly negotiated the price down to our level.
    Always friendly and patient with the many questions of a first time buyer.
    Give her a pay raise and an extra holiday!

29. A 5-star review by 'Emily' 23/9/2014

£300

Natasha Henry

I am a foreigner and I know nothing about Renting a flat in London. However, Natasha is very keen to help me to find a suitable property. Also, when I have problems, she always does her best to solve them. Now, I am happy with my renting place. Thank you, Natasha.

30. 5

A 5-star review by 'Rashed' 19/9/2014

£1343

Arfan Riaz

Mr Riaz helped me with choosing the property that was best suited for my needs, he was very clear on the procedures of the letting and mediated between the landlord and myself on a very prompt basis. During the move-in period, all my extra questions regarding the flat were answered and I was kept in contact with to make sure everything was going smoothly.
    I am very happy with my current flat and the whole procedure of moving homes went as smoothly as I had hoped.