Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jorgensen Turner Queens park, West Hampstead, Shepherds Bush, Hammersnith, West & North West Lon

Jorgensen Turner

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 525 ratings. This website contains 515 user reviews of Jorgensen Turner.

• Transparent Agent

• Jorgensen Turner actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

Jorgensen Turner have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact Jorgensen Turner

• 518 recommend
  • 7 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

A description of Jorgensen Turner is currently unavailable.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 18)

Page last updated on: 22-Nov-2014 17:04:05

1. 1

A 5-star review by 'Bernie' 4/7/2014

nw6
    £1510
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I went to this agency first because it was the closest from home and I am really pleased I did! The service provided by this agency is fast and efficient. My previous experience with agencies were far from being that positive! With Jorgensen Turner, I was only shown places that matched my criteria and Karolina managed to organise all the viewings within a couple of hours! Then when it actually comes to sign the contract, everything is well explained and you have the opportunity to ask for clarification if you need some (a big change from the usual don't worry , it's a standard contrat, could you please pay now?). Jorgensen Turner is by far the most Professional and helpful agency I came across during my 10 years in London so far!

2. 2

A 5-star review by 'brendan' 17/9/2014

joseph grant, Arfan Riaz
    NW2
    £1280
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having carried out thorough research I had Jorgensen Turner in mind to provide services of Lettings to the two flats I have just spent a considerable amount of investment on. It is important to me to find the right letting agents and I'm very glad my research and very short time I had with the Jorgensen team proved extremely fruitful. Arfan explained in detail what the procedure was when letting and what my and the tenant's duties were. This was then passed on to a fantastic letting guy Joseph Grant who never stopped working to get the right tenants I wanted following my brief. Every little... (read more)

3. 1

A 5-star review by 'Kathryn Stiers' 25/2/2014

Paul Jorgensen, Joanna Roznowska
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was only able to select one choice of how I have used Jorgensen Turner but in fact I bought my property through them, they then managed it for me and I have now just sold it through them. They have been the model of great customer service especially given that for most of that time I have lived in the US and so all communication has been via email. Some specific examples include : They are extremely prompt in response to any queries; they have gathered information from my tenant requested by my purchaser's solicitor; they showed experience and know-how in the valuation and... (read more)

4. 1

A 5-star review by 'W12 Resident' 24/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My boyfriend and I had spent a long day viewing properties to let in the W12 area - with varying levels of success and quality of service from other agents. We decided to walk down Uxbridge Road and popped into Jorgensen Turner to register and have a quick chat. Mikolaj immediately came over to say hello and ask if we needed any assistance. He was friendly and easy to talk to - plus not pushy or dismissive like many others we had seen.

We sat down to take down some details and Mikolaj pulled up the latest lettings that matched our criteria - we were able to view one we were interested in... (read more)

5. 1

A 5-star review by 'catarina' 21/5/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Since the beginning until the very end the agency had an amazing costumer service. And this is even more surprising having in consideration that we have contacted during one year with many people and the quality was always at the same standard. We really appreciate the fact that all Jorgensen Turner employees were always honest, transparent, answering our requests and above all helping us when we needed without over complicating. Unfortunately, it's something difficult to find in a letting agency.

Thank you very much for everything. Was a pleasure to work with Jorgensen Turner during our one year tenancy.

6. A 5-star review by 'Fiona Price' 19/11/2014

£825

Elin Jones

Agency consistently finds good tenants fast. This time I dealt with Elin who was helpful, efficient and pleasant to deal with. She was responsive, kept me informed and kept the whole process up to speed. She organised quotes for decorating and a gas safety check which made life much easier.

7. A 5-star review by 'Louise' 10/11/2014

£800

Elin Jones

Elin was amazing in her effort to find us a flat to rent in Shepherds Bush. I was difficult to contact at times and I often wasn't available to look at properties that Elin had found as I was based in Brighton. However, Elin always continued to look for flats for us and was happy to send through lots of pictures of the flats when I was unable to look round. She was also really helpful to take the property of the market for us quickly when we said we wanted to rent it. Couldn't ask for better service :)

8. A 5-star review by 'Isabella' 9/11/2014

£1430

Elin Jones

Elin was truly fantastic as a letting agent - though we decided against the first house she showed us, she kept on looking for properties that suited us, and emailed us to let us know details of other properties she thought we might like. We were very impressed about how much she knew about all of the houses she showed us round, unlike other agents she spoke to. When we found a house we liked, she helped us sort out all of the details quickly, and was always quick to reply to emails solving any problems we had. She was always cheerful and helpful and we got along very well - she made the whole process very easy!

9. 1

A 5-star review by 'Adam' 5/11/2014

joseph grant
    £1300

joseph grant

I came across Jorgensen Turner by accident when I was flat searching. They have been extremely helpful in securing my flat and done all of the hard work for me. Joseph was particularly helpful and efficient in communication. He practically did everything from beginning to end and broke everything down for myself and my partner who are new to renting privately and required a step by step guide. I have now moved in to my flat and am so pleased to have Jorgensen Turner as the agents for my property.

10. 1

A 5-star review by 'PWALSH' 5/11/2014

Arfan Riaz

I have to say I was rather hesitant about going through an estate agent this time around as I have had such a poor experience in the past but Arfan was excellent. He was on point, efficient, very open and honest about things.

I didn't feel as though I was being told lies in order to sell the property. He handled any issues or questions I had quickly and efficiently which was really helpful. The whole experience was easy and I would definitely recommend them to any friends or family and I would use them again.

11. A 5-star review by 'Tatiana' 5/11/2014

£1148

Natasha Henry

I had no previous experience with letting agencies, therefore didn't know what to expect. When I saw an advertisement for the flat advertised by Jorgensen Turner, I called to arrange a viewing, but the agent responsible for the ad wasn't in the office at the moment. Their colleague promised to pass the info. That's where I got anxious, because lots of my friends had negative experience with various agencies and warned me that in a situation like this there would be not much chance they'd call you back (and also that agents never communicate through e-mails, only phone calls!). So you can... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“I WAS JUST A BIT SURPRISED WITH REFERENCE CHECKING FEES COMPARED TO THE ACTUAL EFFORT IT TOOK THEM TO CALL A COUPLE OF PHONE NUMBERS AND FILL IN (I THINK A TEMPLATE) REPORT. 200 SOMETHING POUNDS IS A BIT TOO MUCH FOR THIS, METHINKS. I DO NOT RECALL PAYING ANY AGENT FEES THOUGH.”

12. 1

A 5-star review by 'MD' 31/10/2014

£1300

Arfan Riaz

We bought our flat through Jorgenen Turner and as a result of the honest and efficient service we received we have let the flat through them as well. Arfan Riaz came to assess the property and explained clearly and concisely the letting procedure and once we gave him the go ahead he was swift to find suitable tenants along with the assistance of Joseph Grant.
    Being novice landlords, it has been heartening to feel that the letting process was in safe hands. I have only been in to the Kilburn branch of Jorgensen Turner but the staff that I have met have all been really friendly, respectful and efficent.

13. 1

A 5-star review by 'Debby' 31/10/2014

Arfan Riaz, joseph grant
    £1350

Arfan Riazjoseph grant

From the time I saw the property on Rightmove to the time of moving in, this company made the whole process smooth and simple. I needed a property very quickly and they liaised with the landlady constantly to ensure this happened. Paperwork was e mailed efficiently and money collected accurately.
    Arfan Riaz was my contact agent and he was very keen to ensure that everything went to plan. When he took his day off his colleague Joseph Grant took over seamlessly to ensure there were no delays. Communication between team members is obviously very good in this company.

14. A 5-star review by 'Katy' 16/10/2014

Luke Moss
    w12

Luke Moss

Luke was very helpful and friendly - good at managing an at times stressful sale and most importantly good at providing updates without being chased.

15. 1

A 5-star review by 'J Young' 9/10/2014

joseph grant, Arfan Riaz
    £2700

joseph grantArfan Riaz

Recently let a property with Jorgensen Turner (Kilburn branch). The whole process was very smooth and the staff (especially Joseph Grant and Arfan Riaz) were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend to others.

Comments on the Agents fees

“REASONABLE COMPARED TO MARKET PEERS”

16. 2

A 5-star review by 'New Student' 6/10/2014

NW10
    £585

Arfan Riaz

Very organised, easy to communicate with, supportive and well informed. Our agent was honest and provided useful advice without trying to persuade us to go ahead.

17. 2

A 5-star review by 'A. S.' 3/10/2014

W10
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Kyle Forrester

Kyle Forrester was superb in re-letting the property. He supported both landlord and tenants with outstanding professionalism when situation was challenging. We were very pleased with his knowledge and care throughout the process as well as support afterwards. I would highly recommend Kyle and his this company over other agents used in the area.

18. 2

A 5-star review by 'MS' 2/10/2014

£1550

Arfan Riaz

My husband and I rented a flat through Jorgensen Turner - Arfan Riaz was our contact person. We had an excellent experience with this agency. The letting process went very smoothly and Arfan was amazing in addressing all our concerns and questions.

19. A 5-star review by 'kgw' 30/9/2014

£1257

Kyle Forrester

Kyle has been very resourceful and thorough dealing with this letting. Good advice. Not a stone is left unturned. Great job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WORTH THE PRICE AS THE PROPERTY WAS RENTED OUT QUITE SWIFTLY.”

20. A 5-star review by 'Jorge and Ana' 25/9/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz, Natasha Henry

Mikolaj JachowiczNatasha Henry

Jorgensen Turner is a proper letting agency. They have demostrated to have a deep knowledge of the letting business and legislation. The procedure was clean and quick except for the reference company, a third party nothing to do with them.

We are very happy with the service and we would recommend this agency.

Special thanks to Mikolaj and Natasha.

21. A 5-star review by 'Dominique' 25/9/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz, Kyle Forrester

Mikolaj JachowiczKyle Forrester

I had a very pleasant experience renting a property from Jorgensen and Turner. Mikolaj and Kyle were very helpful and walked me trough the process. Everything went very easily and the stuff is professional, polite and efficient. I can highly recommend the agency!

22. A 5-star review by 'WB' 25/9/2014

£3077

Mikolaj Jachowicz

Before finding our place Mikolaj understood well our needs and got back to us each time he thought we might be interested by a property, He shown availability to show us the properties and was flexible. Mikolaj communicates well and shown organisational skills when we had to prepare the contract and informations needed to the landlord while we were out of the UK.

I highly recommend him as he is patient, well organised, with good communication skills.

23. A 5-star review by 'Tom' 24/9/2014

w12
    £300

Natasha Henry

Very quickly found us our perfect flat and quickly negotiated the price down to our level.
    Always friendly and patient with the many questions of a first time buyer.
    Give her a pay raise and an extra holiday!

24. A 5-star review by 'Emily' 23/9/2014

£300

Natasha Henry

I am a foreigner and I know nothing about Renting a flat in London. However, Natasha is very keen to help me to find a suitable property. Also, when I have problems, she always does her best to solve them. Now, I am happy with my renting place. Thank you, Natasha.

25. 3

A 5-star review by 'Rashed' 19/9/2014

£1343

Arfan Riaz

Mr Riaz helped me with choosing the property that was best suited for my needs, he was very clear on the procedures of the letting and mediated between the landlord and myself on a very prompt basis. During the move-in period, all my extra questions regarding the flat were answered and I was kept in contact with to make sure everything was going smoothly.
    I am very happy with my current flat and the whole procedure of moving homes went as smoothly as I had hoped.

26. 1

A 4-star review by 'Mrs Zukas' 14/9/2014

Samuel Harding, Kyle Forrester
    £2

Samuel HardingKyle Forrester

My letting was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Samuel was always quick to respond to my queries. He was very helpful to get everything organised quickly for the fast turn around between tenants. I was also happy that Jorgensen found new tenants so quickly.

“FEES ARE COMPETITIVE.”

27. A 5-star review by 'Paul' 12/9/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz, Kyle Forrester

Mikolaj JachowiczKyle Forrester

We chose Jorgensen Turner to help us let out our property at a particularly stressful time where, in combination with the letting process, we were also moving country, finishing off stressful jobs and wrangling a newborn.

This left us with very little time or energy to focus on the details of the letting but Mikolaj and Kyle in particular led us through the process, patiently prompting, advising and managing viewings around the life of a newborn.

While other aspects of our move were proving profoundly stressful, this process of preparing and then letting out the flat proved far easier than we had any right to expect and it was almost all down to Jorgensen Turner's assistance.

28. A 5-star review by 'Jon C' 12/9/2014

£1560
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have used Jorgensen Turner to let my flat for many years now. They have always delivered what they have promised, and done so in a friendly yet professional way.
    Samuel Harding who was dealing with my let last month continued in this manner. I found him to be courteous and efficient. He responded quickly to questions I needed answering and set up and concluded the let in a very short time. I would have no hesitation in using him and Jorgensen Turner again.

29. A 5-star review by 'Martha Raybone' 12/9/2014

£1560

Kyle Forrester

I have my property managed by JT. The work they have done has been excellent, they have tried really hard to find solutions to problems and always in a professional manner. I wish I had started using them many years ago!

30. 1

A 5-star review by 'LC' 10/9/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

Prompt and effective intervention after leak was notified.

31. 1

A 5-star review by 'Neu!' 10/9/2014

£2000

Kyle Forrester

I am landlord and JT are managing agents for the flat above. My tenants reported a leak heard from above and the landlord of above flat asked Kyle to investigate.
    Kyle responded very quickly and pro actively to arrange appropriate visits to 3 flats with a trades person over a couple of visits in his concerted efforts to find the source of the problem.
    In particular I was impressed with Kyle's straight forward and pragmatic approach. He also provided full updates and progress reports to all. He is professional in approach and is able to communicate clearly and listens well also.
    Kyle is a credit to JT and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

32. A 5-star review by 'caroline' 28/8/2014

Kymberly Ashman

Kymberly Ashman

Kymberly came to value my property and gave me confidence from the very start. I embarked on the process with no idea of what to expect and having not moved for over 30 years. She took me through so many ups and downs over the 9 long months between putting my flat on the market and Completion. She and the whole team at Jorgensen Turner did a fantastic job in terms of the initial marketing, presenting my flat in its very best light and achieving well over the asking price. I have nothing but praise for Kymberly's help at every step of the way. When things seemed to be going wrong (my offers for properties not accepted etc ) she was always there, quick to offer support and with sage advice, while giving me space to make my own decisions. She was a great negotiator on my behalf at certain points and I had absolute trust in her throughout what became a very long and complicated process. For me, Kymberly played a key role not just in selling my property but also helping me to find and move to my dream home.

33. A 5-star review by 'MICHAEL CALLIS' 22/8/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Lee Marskell, Richard Turner
    NW10
    Sold Price
    £680000

Lee MarskellRichard Turner

Most impressed with their reaction to our requirements. We were notified as soon as another property meeting our requirements came onto the market through their office. Always obliging about viewings and during transaction process were constantly in touch to make sure the process and progress were not delayed.

34. A 4-star review by 'Leticia' 10/8/2014

Paul Jorgensen
    Sold Price
    £355000

Paul Jorgensen

My name agent was Kymberly, and then Paul took over when Kymberly was unwell. I also dealt with Gurdip and Luke. Everyone was very polite and helpful. This was a very difficult chain, and stressful right to the very last moment, but we got there which is a tremendous relief. I would recommend Jorgensen Turner to others.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES (1.5% PLUS VAT) WERE REASONABLE.”