Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jorgensen Turner Queens park, West Hampstead, Shepherds Bush, Hammersnith, West & North West Lon

Jorgensen Turner

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 505 ratings. This website contains 495 user reviews of Jorgensen Turner.

• Transparent Agent

• Jorgensen Turner actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

Jorgensen Turner have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact Jorgensen Turner

• 499 recommend
  • 6 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

A description of Jorgensen Turner is currently unavailable.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 17)

Page last updated on: 17-Sep-2014 12:03:34

1. 1

A 5-star review by 'Kathryn Stiers' 25/2/2014

Paul Jorgensen, Joanna Roznowska
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was only able to select one choice of how I have used Jorgensen Turner but in fact I bought my property through them, they then managed it for me and I have now just sold it through them. They have been the model of great customer service especially given that for most of that time I have lived in the US and so all communication has been via email. Some specific examples include : They are extremely prompt in response to any queries; they have gathered information from my tenant requested by my purchaser's solicitor; they showed experience and know-how in the valuation and... (read more)

2. 1

A 5-star review by 'W12 Resident' 24/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My boyfriend and I had spent a long day viewing properties to let in the W12 area - with varying levels of success and quality of service from other agents. We decided to walk down Uxbridge Road and popped into Jorgensen Turner to register and have a quick chat. Mikolaj immediately came over to say hello and ask if we needed any assistance. He was friendly and easy to talk to - plus not pushy or dismissive like many others we had seen.

We sat down to take down some details and Mikolaj pulled up the latest lettings that matched our criteria - we were able to view one we were interested in... (read more)

3. 1

A 5-star review by 'catarina' 21/5/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Since the beginning until the very end the agency had an amazing costumer service. And this is even more surprising having in consideration that we have contacted during one year with many people and the quality was always at the same standard. We really appreciate the fact that all Jorgensen Turner employees were always honest, transparent, answering our requests and above all helping us when we needed without over complicating. Unfortunately, it's something difficult to find in a letting agency.

Thank you very much for everything. Was a pleasure to work with Jorgensen Turner during our one year tenancy.

4. 3

A 5-star review by 'Azhur Saleem' 23/5/2014

Anita Jones
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The selling of my property through Jorgensen Turner was excellently handled by Lee. Despite a lengthy process due to solicitors, Lee always maintained constant contact, always checking in and offering advice and updates. Very pleased throughout.

5. 1

A 5-star review by 'Miss Malik' 30/5/2014

Richard Turner
    nw6
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Deciding to sell a property can be a very daunting and stressful experience, more so if you have not been through this process before which was the case. Making the right choice in selecting an Estate Agent who is going to meet your needs and deal with you sensitively and with transparency has been an important element in this process. I can honestly say that my experience and opinion of Richard and the company has exceeded my expectations.

I would recommend both Richard along with his strong organised team to handle the sale of your property. In fact I used this website to help choose an Estate Agent. Sometimes its not about going for the most well known Estate Agent who makes the most noise in what is a very large and popular market. but looking at what people are saying about a particular Estate Agent.

6. A 5-star review by 'brendan' 17/9/2014

joseph grant, Arfan Riaz
    NW2
    £1280

joseph grantArfan Riaz

Having carried out thorough research I had Jorgensen Turner in mind to provide services of Lettings to the two flats I have just spent a considerable amount of investment on. It is important to me to find the right letting agents and I'm very glad my research and very short time I had with the Jorgensen team proved extremely fruitful. Arfan explained in detail what the procedure was when letting and what my and the tenant's duties were. This was then passed on to a fantastic letting guy Joseph Grant who never stopped working to get the right tenants I wanted following my brief. Every little... (read more)

7. A 4-star review by 'Mrs Zukas' 14/9/2014

Samuel Harding, Kyle Forrester
    £2

Samuel HardingKyle Forrester

My letting was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Samuel was always quick to respond to my queries. He was very helpful to get everything organised quickly for the fast turn around between tenants. I was also happy that Jorgensen found new tenants so quickly.

“FEES ARE COMPETITIVE.”

8. A 5-star review by 'Martha Raybone' 12/9/2014

£1560

Kyle Forrester

I have my property managed by JT. The work they have done has been excellent, they have tried really hard to find solutions to problems and always in a professional manner. I wish I had started using them many years ago!

9. A 5-star review by 'Jon C' 12/9/2014

£1560
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have used Jorgensen Turner to let my flat for many years now. They have always delivered what they have promised, and done so in a friendly yet professional way.
    Samuel Harding who was dealing with my let last month continued in this manner. I found him to be courteous and efficient. He responded quickly to questions I needed answering and set up and concluded the let in a very short time. I would have no hesitation in using him and Jorgensen Turner again.

10. A 5-star review by 'Paul' 12/9/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz, Kyle Forrester

Mikolaj JachowiczKyle Forrester

We chose Jorgensen Turner to help us let out our property at a particularly stressful time where, in combination with the letting process, we were also moving country, finishing off stressful jobs and wrangling a newborn.

This left us with very little time or energy to focus on the details of the letting but Mikolaj and Kyle in particular led us through the process, patiently prompting, advising and managing viewings around the life of a newborn.

While other aspects of our move were proving profoundly stressful, this process of preparing and then letting out the flat proved far easier than we had any right to expect and it was almost all down to Jorgensen Turner's assistance.

11. A 5-star review by 'Neu!' 10/9/2014

£2000

Kyle Forrester

I am landlord and JT are managing agents for the flat above. My tenants reported a leak heard from above and the landlord of above flat asked Kyle to investigate.
    Kyle responded very quickly and pro actively to arrange appropriate visits to 3 flats with a trades person over a couple of visits in his concerted efforts to find the source of the problem.
    In particular I was impressed with Kyle's straight forward and pragmatic approach. He also provided full updates and progress reports to all. He is professional in approach and is able to communicate clearly and listens well also.
    Kyle is a credit to JT and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

12. A 5-star review by 'LC' 10/9/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

Prompt and effective intervention after leak was notified.

13. A 5-star review by 'caroline' 28/8/2014

Kymberly Ashman

Kymberly Ashman

Kymberly came to value my property and gave me confidence from the very start. I embarked on the process with no idea of what to expect and having not moved for over 30 years. She took me through so many ups and downs over the 9 long months between putting my flat on the market and Completion. She and the whole team at Jorgensen Turner did a fantastic job in terms of the initial marketing, presenting my flat in its very best light and achieving well over the asking price. I have nothing but praise for Kymberly's help at every step of the way. When things seemed to be going wrong (my offers for properties not accepted etc ) she was always there, quick to offer support and with sage advice, while giving me space to make my own decisions. She was a great negotiator on my behalf at certain points and I had absolute trust in her throughout what became a very long and complicated process. For me, Kymberly played a key role not just in selling my property but also helping me to find and move to my dream home.

14. A 5-star review by 'MICHAEL CALLIS' 22/8/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Lee Marskell, Richard Turner
    NW10
    £680000

Lee MarskellRichard Turner

Most impressed with their reaction to our requirements. We were notified as soon as another property meeting our requirements came onto the market through their office. Always obliging about viewings and during transaction process were constantly in touch to make sure the process and progress were not delayed.

15. A 5-star review by 'Nathalie' 10/8/2014

Natasha Henry, Mikolaj Jachowicz
    £2650

Natasha HenryMikolaj Jachowicz

Natasha was just fantastic to deal with so professional and friendly and precise. We straight away felt very comfortable with her looking after our home. She found a tenant within a day!

16. A 4-star review by 'Leticia' 10/8/2014

£355000

Paul Jorgensen

My name agent was Kymberly, and then Paul took over when Kymberly was unwell. I also dealt with Gurdip and Luke. Everyone was very polite and helpful. This was a very difficult chain, and stressful right to the very last moment, but we got there which is a tremendous relief. I would recommend Jorgensen Turner to others.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THE FEES (1.5% PLUS VAT) WERE REASONABLE.”

17. A 5-star review by 'ingrid' 8/8/2014

I was very happy by my experience with Jorgensen Turner
    agency. We had the opportunity to visist our flat the same as we saw it in Internet. Mikolaj ( the agent) was very friendly and manage to let us see the flat again once our offer was accepted. Good customer service overall.

18. A 4-star review by 'B' 6/8/2014

Natasha Henry, Rebecca Adamson

Natasha HenryRebecca Adamson

Natasha was very helpful when organising viewings and had some great tips on getting the most from our viewings e.g. taking an iPhone video. She explained the administration clearly and was quick to get back to us and the landlords.

19. A 5-star review by 'Cal21' 5/8/2014

Natasha Henry
    £1600

Natasha Henry

Start to finish this was the easiest and smoothest move to date; simply put Natasha was a very helpful and genuine person.

20. A 5-star review by 'Jacqui Duggan' 1/8/2014

£2058
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very prompt service, viewings arranged quickly and contracts drawn up speedily. The only negative that I can report was the fact that we had to return to the office to sign one page of the contract which had been missed at first signing.

21. A 4-star review by 'Fran' 1/8/2014

£1625

Mikolaj Jachowicz

Mikolaj was very pleasant to deal with throughout our whole process of moving in. He helped us with negotiating our rental fee with the landlord and was always prompt at getting back to us. We had a list of things we wanted sorted before moving in which we did need to chase up but these were all dealt with and addressed, although sometimes slow more on the landlords side, all our needs were met.

22. A 5-star review by 'EK' 1/8/2014

£2158
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We've used Jorgensen Turner in several capacities over the years - we bought our current house from them, have let another property from them, and have asked them for valuations and advice at various intervals. They have always been exceptionally helpful, and give a humane, sensitive, friendly and intelligent service that is a world away from some other estate agents we've experienced.

23. A 4-star review by 'emily' 1/8/2014

£1365

Mikolaj Jachowicz

Mikolaj has been helpful and dealing with all the enquiries with great efficiency. he negotiated with the landlord and tried his best for the best deal.

24. A 5-star review by 'Adel' 31/7/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

JT SheBu come highly recommended. They delivered on their promise to find a suitable tenant quickly and their communication was first rate. Both the employees we dealt with were polite and actually listened!

25. 1

A 5-star review by 'Liam C' 31/7/2014

Karolina Krutul

I have to highly recommend Jorgensen Turner estate agents! The move in process was made smooth and easy, all the paper work was done on time and I was informed at every step. Karolina was attentive and pleasant to deal with.

“REASONABLE.”

26. A 5-star review by 'Ex W12 Resident' 31/7/2014

Gurdeep Bharj

Gurdeep Bharj

I sold my flat through Jorgensen Turner recently, very happy with the sale price achieved & the service provided by the agent. Specifically, I dealt with the sales staff Gurdeep Bharj, who was very professional, polite and always kept me up-to-date throughout the whole process. Gurdeep was also excellent in getting the sales to move forward towards exchange/completion.
    I highly recommend Jorgensen Turner to anyone wishing to sell their property (ask for Gurdeep to look after your sale if possible too!)

27. A 5-star review by 'desi' 31/7/2014

Karolina Krutul

I have been very impressed with the agency especially with Karolina who was helping us with everything. I would recommend Jorgensen Turner and use them again.

“FAIR”

28. A 5-star review by 'Kamila sztaba' 27/7/2014

Mikolaj Jachowicz

Very helpfull and organised. Prepared all necessary documents on time.He was very profecional, Provide us with information about the flat and contract from the start.

29. A 5-star review by 'P Richardson' 22/7/2014

£1250000

Paul Jorgensen

I have just sold my house through Jorgensen Turner and was very impressed with the overall service I received. The property had been on the market for two months with another local agent and I hadn't had one sensible offer in that time. Jorgensen Turner advised me responsibly, produced excellent marketing credentials within a few days and then proceeded to bring a stream of good quality and appropriate buyers through. Within three weeks I had several offers and was able to go to sealed bids and achieve a good price. After sale the follow up was excellent with proactive and regular updates from Jorgensen Turner and exchange in around a month. If you are sick of estate agents messing you around, and you just want some straightforward advice and good service than I would have to recommend Paul Jorgensen and his team at Jorgensen Turner in Shepherds Bush.

“REASONABLE AND FAIR”

30. A 5-star review by 'Joe' 22/7/2014

£1350

Mikolaj Jachowicz

We were very happy with Mikolaj, he was a very efficient agent. If I remember correctly, the Flat was slightly over our budget and he managed to negotiate with the landlord. No surprises, all prices and expectations were laid out prior to signing anything. Good agency and good agent. Thanks

31. 3

A 5-star review by 'Genevieve' 21/7/2014

Karolina Krutul

Friendly and professional. Provided us with the essential information and knowledge about the area. The flat is amazing and we ate very happy with the landlord. Would happily use the company again and recommend to fellow students.

32. A 5-star review by 'stuart' 21/7/2014

£1200

Mikolaj Jachowicz

mikolaj was very helpful and looked after our needs. He put in extra effort to ensure we found the right property to rent as soon as possible.
    thank you!

33. 2

A 5-star review by 'Yvonne' 21/7/2014

Karolina Krutul

Efficient, friendly, helpful and rented the flat to great tenants.
    I would highly recommend this company, Karolina was particularly
    good.

34. 1

A 4-star review by 'Sina' 17/7/2014

Arfan Riaz
    £775

Arfan Riaz

Happy with the service of the agency. Would recommend them to friends and family. Agent had good knowledge of the area and was helpful with all our questions.

35. A 5-star review by 'antonio' 17/7/2014

£1300

Mikolaj Jachowicz

Mikolaj is honest and helpful lad, made our move paperwork smooth and easy. fully recomend him as your agent.

many thanks