Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Jorgensen Turner Queens park, West Hampstead, Shepherds Bush, Hammersnith, West & North West Lon

Jorgensen Turner

Agent rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 541 ratings. This website contains 531 user reviews of Jorgensen Turner.

• Transparent Agent

• Jorgensen Turner actively promote the views of their customers by linking directly from their website to this page. Transparent agent reviews are subject to additional random verification checks.

Jorgensen Turner have also signed a declaration to maintain public access to open and independent customer feedback and are awarded this best practice transparency profile by AllAgents.

Contact Jorgensen Turner

• They manage our building1
  • They are our factor
  • They manage our estate

• They arranged our mortgage
  • Re-Mortgages (Prospective Customer)
  • Mortgages (Prospective Customer)

• Surveys1

• 534 recommend
  • 7 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

A description of Jorgensen Turner is currently unavailable.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 19)

Page last updated on: 25-Jan-2015 16:18:30

1. 1

Lee Marskell, Richard Turner
    £680000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Most impressed with their reaction to our requirements. We were notified as soon as another property meeting our requirements came onto the market through their office. Always obliging about viewings and during transaction process were constantly in touch to make sure the process and progress were not delayed.

2. 1

joseph grant
    £1300
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I came across Jorgensen Turner by accident when I was flat searching. They have been extremely helpful in securing my flat and done all of the hard work for me. Joseph was particularly helpful and efficient in communication. He practically did everything from beginning to end and broke everything down for myself and my partner who are new to renting privately and required a step by step guide. I have now moved in to my flat and am so pleased to have Jorgensen Turner as the agents for my property.

3. 2

HA9
    £1711

HI,
    Firstly a big thank you for helping us find the home we were looking for. Its been a very good experience working with this agency especially ARFAN RIAZ....he has been very kind and co-operative, he even took the trouble to drop us back home as we did not carry our oysters!!!thanks once again Arfan! The process has been very simple and not time consuming at all. evrything had been arranged to suit our requirements perfectly.
    so thanks a lot once again.

4. 3

Lee Marskell, Arfan Riaz
    £215000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had two studio flats to sell and they got me the offer I was after for both flats within a couple of weeks of launching both properties! Thank you LEE MARSKELL! Without a doubt would use again and recommend!

After a few painful months of trying to sell with two other reputable agents in the area, I finally decided to give Jorgenson Turner a crack. To be honest I hadn't heard of them before, and if it wasn't for my regular discussions with Arfan Riaz (Senior lettings negotiator) about how well they had been doing, I would never have considered them as an option. The last thing I was... (read more)

5. FEATURED REVIEW

No staff selected.
    £2158
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We've used Jorgensen Turner in several capacities over the years - we bought our current house from them, have let another property from them, and have asked them for valuations and advice at various intervals. They have always been exceptionally helpful, and give a humane, sensitive, friendly and intelligent service that is a world away from some other estate agents we've experienced.

6. A 5-star review by ''

£750

Elin Jones

Incredibley helpful for new tenants straight out of home. Helped us negotiate a great rate within our budget and helped us with lots of advice on how and why to ask for things. Dealt with our contract queries with grace. Thank you Elin.

7. 1

W9
    £1

Arfan Riaz

Arfan Riaz of Jorgensen Turner was very attentive and a source of useful advice when I was preparing my property for rental. When he started to market the property he found an excellent tenant in a very short time at the asking price and conducted the negotiation and contract finalisation with speed and professionalism. I have previously used letting agents with unsatisfactory results but Jorgensen Turner were excellent and I recommend them without reservation.

Comments on the Agents fees

“SENSIBLE AND GOOD VALUE”

8. A 4-star review by ''

£2160

Elin Jones

The agency was able to secure a quick and smooth transaction. They also offered a great deal of flexiblity on the moving date.
    They managed to fix most of the issues we pointed out in a timely manner although not everything has been sorted yet.
    Our agents are easy to contact and responsive.

9. A 5-star review by ''

Mikolaj Jachowicz, Natasha Henry
    £420

Mikolaj JachowiczNatasha Henry

I was renting out my property recently for the first time and decided to use Jorgensen Turner after a bit of research with local agencies. They were incredibly professional and all the team members were friendly, honest and provided me with excellent guidance and reassurance for the first time I was renting out my home!
    Mikolaj found wonderful tenants for me and I would definitely recommend using this agency.

10. 2

£3200

Arfan Riaz

In my property search I came across a property with Jorgensen Turner and dealt with Arfan Riaz. Arfan took the time to understand all my requirements and I was not only surprised but actually shocked when he contacted me quite a few weeks later with other options. This never happens when you are renting! He is extremely professional, takes the time to listen and is very customer focused. I wouldn't hesitate to use Jorgensen Turner again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  11. A 5-star review by ''

w14
    £1625

Elin Jones

we have rented a flat via the agency and were very pleased with the service. First of all, thanks to Natasha that she registered our details and Elin was in touch promptly with the available options. Elin was a pleasure to work with. She showed us a property as per our preferences without any speculations. She provided all the details ie about the flat, procedure, timing etc. She was always very professional and reasonable. The property was spot on and we made a decision quickly after the viewing.

12. 3

No staff selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service from start to finish,including finding,checking and signing up our lovely tenants.Thank you for your help!

13. 1

Anita Jones
    £7650000

Lee Marksell

I was selling my property from oversees so knew i needed an agent who was going to be super proactive, transparent, but most of all keep my up to date via clear communication. Lee was fantastic from the first time he picked up the phone. Lee is very honest, incredibly knowledgable and has made the process very smooth. i had daily updates, clear decisions and always a quick response to any of my questions or concerns. i would recommend Jorgensen Turner to any friend or family doing property business in London. Faith in an estate agency 110% insured with JT. Thanks.

14. 1

JOSEPH GRANT
    nw10
    £1170

JOSEPH GRANT

Joseph Grant was an attentive and pleasant agent who found for us lovely property .
    Very professional attitude.
    Highly recommended
    Thanks again Joseph Grant:)

15. 1

£369950

Lee Marskell

I recently used Jorgensen Turner in Kilburn to sell my property. They provided a very professional and efficient service. They explained the various processes very well and I was kept up to date with all developments during the sale. Staff were always cheerful and happy to take my calls and answer questions or attend to situations which had arisen. I was very satisfied with service they provided and that of the conveyancing solicitor they recommended. I would highly recommend them to help you with your property needs.

16. 1

£499000

Lee Marskell

Excellent Service. Really enjoyed buying through Jorgensen Turner. Lee was a great intermediary and made sure the sale was as smooth as possible.

17. 1

£215000

Lee Marskell

I purchased two flats with help from Lee Marskell, who provided an excellent service throughout the process, acting as a communication channel with the seller and timely supplying all the requested information about the properties: this was especially important, being I an overseas buyer. Based on my experience, I definitely recommend this agent.

18. 1

Anita Jones
    £330000

Lee Marksell

I purchased my property through Jorgensen Turner in 2013, they were incredibly helpful during my purchase and so when I decided to have the property valued in early 2014 I didn't hesitate to go straight back across the road to Jorgensen Turner.
    Lee Marskell valued the property and I put it on the market shortly afterwards. Lee was nothing short of incredible through the whole process. From the day I signed the terms I had plenty of viewings and was always kept up to date throughout with feedback, suggestions and offers. The eventual Sale was incredibly long winded due to the chain we were in... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  19. A 5-star review by ''

£1400

Elin Jones

From the first moment this agent was so eficient. She always get back to me so quick and always was available to show the property at any time.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WE DIDN\'T TRY TO MAKE A LOWER OFFER”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  20. A 5-star review by ''

£800

Elin Jones

Elin was amazing in her effort to find us a flat to rent in Shepherds Bush. I was difficult to contact at times and I often wasn't available to look at properties that Elin had found as I was based in Brighton. However, Elin always continued to look for flats for us and was happy to send through lots of pictures of the flats when I was unable to look round. She was also really helpful to take the property of the market for us quickly when we said we wanted to rent it. Couldn't ask for better service :)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  21. A 5-star review by ''

£1430

Elin Jones

Elin was truly fantastic as a letting agent - though we decided against the first house she showed us, she kept on looking for properties that suited us, and emailed us to let us know details of other properties she thought we might like. We were very impressed about how much she knew about all of the houses she showed us round, unlike other agents she spoke to. When we found a house we liked, she helped us sort out all of the details quickly, and was always quick to reply to emails solving any problems we had. She was always cheerful and helpful and we got along very well - she made the whole process very easy!

22. 4

Arfan Riaz

I have to say I was rather hesitant about going through an estate agent this time around as I have had such a poor experience in the past but Arfan was excellent. He was on point, efficient, very open and honest about things.

I didn't feel as though I was being told lies in order to sell the property. He handled any issues or questions I had quickly and efficiently which was really helpful. The whole experience was easy and I would definitely recommend them to any friends or family and I would use them again.

23. 4

£1300

Arfan Riaz

We bought our flat through Jorgenen Turner and as a result of the honest and efficient service we received we have let the flat through them as well. Arfan Riaz came to assess the property and explained clearly and concisely the letting procedure and once we gave him the go ahead he was swift to find suitable tenants along with the assistance of Joseph Grant.
    Being novice landlords, it has been heartening to feel that the letting process was in safe hands. I have only been in to the Kilburn branch of Jorgensen Turner but the staff that I have met have all been really friendly, respectful and efficent.

24. 4

Arfan Riaz, joseph grant
    £1350

Arfan Riazjoseph grant

From the time I saw the property on Rightmove to the time of moving in, this company made the whole process smooth and simple. I needed a property very quickly and they liaised with the landlady constantly to ensure this happened. Paperwork was e mailed efficiently and money collected accurately.
    Arfan Riaz was my contact agent and he was very keen to ensure that everything went to plan. When he took his day off his colleague Joseph Grant took over seamlessly to ensure there were no delays. Communication between team members is obviously very good in this company.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  25. A 5-star review by ''

Luke Moss

Luke Moss

Luke was very helpful and friendly - good at managing an at times stressful sale and most importantly good at providing updates without being chased.

26. 4

joseph grant, Arfan Riaz
    £2700

joseph grantArfan Riaz

Recently let a property with Jorgensen Turner (Kilburn branch). The whole process was very smooth and the staff (especially Joseph Grant and Arfan Riaz) were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend to others.

Comments on the Agents fees

“REASONABLE COMPARED TO MARKET PEERS”

27. 5

£585

Arfan Riaz

Very organised, easy to communicate with, supportive and well informed. Our agent was honest and provided useful advice without trying to persuade us to go ahead.

28. 2

W10
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Kyle Forrester

Kyle Forrester was superb in re-letting the property. He supported both landlord and tenants with outstanding professionalism when situation was challenging. We were very pleased with his knowledge and care throughout the process as well as support afterwards. I would highly recommend Kyle and his this company over other agents used in the area.

29. 5

£1550

Arfan Riaz

My husband and I rented a flat through Jorgensen Turner - Arfan Riaz was our contact person. We had an excellent experience with this agency. The letting process went very smoothly and Arfan was amazing in addressing all our concerns and questions.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0)
  30. A 5-star review by ''

£1257

Kyle Forrester

Kyle has been very resourceful and thorough dealing with this letting. Good advice. Not a stone is left unturned. Great job.

Comments on the Agents fees

“WORTH THE PRICE AS THE PROPERTY WAS RENTED OUT QUITE SWIFTLY.”