No description available.

Ground Floor, Kenburgh House 28A Manor Row
 ,Bradford
West Yorkshire
BD1 4QU

Website not available Properties for sale
Properties for rent
Feb 08,2017
Feb 08,2017
I wish someone had told me this before I have contacted this agency. So, they stole my deposit when the tenancy was over. They sent me an email saying that I had to clean 3 things (oven, sink and the hob). Then, they hired a cleaner to clean the whole property again, which they didn't have the receipt and we were charged 160 pounds. After this "professional cleaner", we still had problems with them asking to have a new hob, because the "professional cleaner" they hired told t...
Thieves and incompetent

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees

Yorkshire Property Lettings provide a range of services tailored to the needs of our Landlords. WE WILL PROVIDE A TAILORED SERVICE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS. Please call 01924 377 776 to get more details.
Last updated at 2:38 PM 06/03/2014 by Kala Rajeswaran

Complaints Procedure

The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.

We are not financial advisors. If you need any financial advice please contact your independent financial advisor.

If you have any queries or complaint, please contact us by email: info@yorkshirepropertydeals.com; or Phone: 01924 377776
Last updated at 2:38 PM 06/03/2014 by Kala Rajeswaran