Westken Estates Ltd was in Barons Court not in Gloucester mews that is far from Barons Court and definitely not in barons Court.
I have rented a flat from this company and enjoyed the accommodation. The service was very good. The review below is not presenting the Westken Estates At least some of them must be based on false pretenses.... read full review
My girlfriend and I rented a flat in West Kensington with another couple through Westken Estates. As soon as they had our money, our experience was terrible. They are reluctant to reply to emails and calls are vetted by a receptionist so you never speak to anyone useful. Promises to return your call are rarely kept. Their written English is terrible.
They didn't carry out an inventory and were not present when we moved in, but at the end of the tenancy they claimed that the flat was left &quo... read full review
What agent could do to change your mind?
See description above.
Comment on agent fees
See description above - the company is an opportunistic fee charger out to make extra cash where they can at the expense if their tenants.
These people are crooks.
1) They did not secure my deposit and promised it as advance rent. They repeated this on other tenants.
2) Refused to return it to me and threatened a levy of £35 per correspondence when my tenancy ended.
3) The electricity and heating went out over Christmas. It was cold and dark!
4) The property was advertised as one that was to be cleaned weekly, but in reality was only cleaned once in two weeks or whenever there was a viewing.
5) They do not charge your... read full review